• Censorship : Censored
  • Language : Japanese
  • Developer : hopuhopu team
  • Size : 730 MB
  • Platform : Windows
  • Link:

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
For the time being, the plugin seems to do a decent job at translating the game (although, it's MTL garbage-tier, but still enough to figure out what you need to do and a general idea of what the girls are saying).

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
For the time being, the plugin seems to do a decent job at translating the game (although, it's MTL garbage-tier, but still enough to figure out what you need to do and a general idea of what the girls are saying).
Will Standalone Installation (ReiPatcher) work well for game ?

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Will Standalone Installation (ReiPatcher) work well for game ?
I have no idea. I've only ever used the BepInEx plugin version when using XUnity Auto Translator. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work though.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Is anybody else having a bug were one of the screen transitions stays on screen no matter how i click or time pass?

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
Yeah I need help with this one, BepInEx is not working for me and is spitting out errors with this game but I rather use the BepInEx because of it has the mod image texture replacement uncensor. I am also using V1.10 any ideas how to fix this?

It works with the Rei Patcher but the problem with that is then the BepInEx doesn't work.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah I need help with this one, XUnity Auto Translator BepInEx is not working for me and is spitting out errors with this game but I rather use the BepInEx because of it has the mod image texture replacement uncensor. I am also using V1.10 any ideas how to fix this?

It works with the Rei Patcher but the problem with that is then the BepInEx doesn't work.
So it works fine for me on v1.00 of the game. I haven't tried v1.10 so that may be your issue assuming XUnity Auto Translator is installed correctly. This is the first time I've ever used it and I just followed the installation instructions and it worked first time.

Installation instructions, assuming you're using Windows:
1. Download BepInEx_x86 BepInEx_x64 from the BepInEx Github, extract into the game's root folder (where the game's .exe is located)
2. Launch the game, get to the main menu, then close the game. This step is in case BepInEx needs to generate any config files. Not sure if this step is needed but it's what I did.
3. Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0.zip from the XUnity Auto Translator Github, extract into the game's root folder (where the game's .exe is located)
4. Run the game

If you've followed those steps to install it, then perhaps there's an issue with v1.10 of the game. I can't quickly find where to get v1.10 so I can't test it myself, sorry.

Last edited:

DarkRidererWind72

Jan 7, 2021
So it works fine for me on v1.00 of the game. I haven't tried v1.10 so that may be your issue assuming XUnity Auto Translator is installed correctly. This is the first time I've ever used it and I just followed the installation instructions and it worked first time.

Installation instructions, assuming you're using Windows:
1. Download BepInEx_x86 from the BepInEx Github, extract into the game's root folder (where the game's .exe is located)
2. Launch the game, get to the main menu, then close the game. This step is in case BepInEx needs to generate any config files. Not sure if this step is needed but it's what I did.
3. Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-5.3.0.zip from the XUnity Auto Translator Github, extract into the game's root folder (where the game's .exe is located)
4. Run the game

If you've followed those steps to install it, then perhaps there's an issue with v1.10 of the game. I can't quickly find where to get v1.10 so I can't test it myself, sorry.
I've been using BePInEx and XUnity.AutoTranslator for lots of h-games including Kokatsu for ages so I think it might be because of version 1.10 welp.

Also I don't think BepInEx_x86 is the correct version because the game it self uses 64bit (UnityCrashHandler64) you usually want to follow the correct bit from the what the game uses.

Last edited:

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Also I don't think BepInEx_x86 is the correct version because the game it self uses 64bit (UnityCrashHandler64) you usually want to follow the correct bit from the what the game uses.
Ya you're probably correct here. I posted the reply pretty quickly and just assumed it was x86