Unity - Completed - Doll Grabber [Final + DLC] [No.25]

1. 5.00 star(s)

animesh7800

"Doll Grabber" stands out with its visually polished graphics, offering an immersive experience to players. The character designs are detailed, and the smooth animations make interactions fluid and engaging. Lighting effects and textures enhance the overall visual appeal, creating a realistic environment that feels lifelike and captivating.

The vibrant color palette adds depth to the surroundings, making each scene visually appealing. Special attention to the subtle details in the models elevates the aesthetic quality of the game. Whether it’s the dynamic backgrounds or intricate design of the characters, every graphical element is designed with care, contributing to a visually stimulating experience.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

omaewamu1

Really bad... the way you play this game is you operate the most boring shit slow claw machine to grab some dolls, once you finally get enough of them, you get an H scene with one of the girls you picked.

The H-scene's are actually... OK? The animations are alright, the game has good voice acting (although a bit too loud sometimes for some reason...) and there's sfx aswell, the BGM though is horrid and is the most basic shit stock music ever... good thing you can disable it

There is 10 girls in total and you can only pick between two "positions" with each of them, it's a little different with each girl so there is a bit of variety which is good, you also have the option to have her clothes either on/off, but that's pretty much it.

The "gameplay" in the H scenes is you just throwing your mouse around and waiting till the meter builds up, then move on to the next girl whenever you decide, but uh oh... each girl is locked, so before that, you need to do the funny claw game of course... it might be the worst minigame ever concieved by man, its just so slow, boring and it takes way too long, its in absolutely no way fun and is just a waste of time, i didn't bother to get some of the last girls just cause of it.

I also cannot fuckin believe they added a "free mode", which if you saw that your first thought would be, oh a mode in which you actually dont have to do the shit claw game and can just skip to playing around with the girls? You click expecting just that... but NOPE, "free mode" is just the fucking claw game but in some sort of endless mode now or something, idk why or for what insane person did they make that for, but... it's there...

It's a simple "game", non-existent in gameplay, but i thought the voice and animations were ok.

Also, at least if you like feet, you're in for a treat. Feet bonanza over here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dego7

The gameplay in this PC claw game is surprisingly amazing. It perfectly captures the thrill and challenge of real arcade claw machines. With precise controls and realistic physics, each grab attempt is exciting. It's easy to learn but tough to master, making it addictively fun. If you enjoy arcade games, this one's definitely worth a try xD
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Helldien

Doll Grabber [Final + DLC]

There are several things wrong here, starting with the gameplay, it's very boring and gets repetitive very quickly, there are bugs that make it look like you haven't caught the cat, but in reality you have, and it ends up appearing on the grapple a few seconds later and a bug where you finish catching the cats you are asked for and the next girls are not unlocked, which makes it impossible to continue advancing and therefore continue playing and beat the game.

The H section seems to look good, but if you can't access it, it doesn't matter.

There are other things that have seemed to me badly done, but I think that with the little commented is enough to have a conclusion about it, it does not deserve to play it, at least in this state.