Seeking dom MC with mc on sissy action

Corne19

Mar 20, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm searching a game with a dominant MC (don't care if male or female) and a sissy sub and/or a shemale sub. I searched trough other threads but found only "friends of mine" that caught my eye.
Thanks in advance

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Corruption of Champions I and II both have some elements of that, depending on the character you play, though it's obviously going to have a hell of a lot of else also you may not like, though domming your trap party member in COC2 is quite fun. Old School Blazin' is a HTML game where you have options to go either alpha or beta through it basically, with the alpha path involving some elements of domming a sissy (very brief though compared to Friends of Mine). You might like Sissy Maker, it has the MC (or what's supposed to be the MC, the sissy takes that place like half the time as the game's slightly schizophrenic frankly) helping along their sissy roommate to reach their full potential at a training clinic, though for the most part it will involve said sissy having sex with everyone but the MC.

Finally there's Sculptor which may also work for you, you basically start blackmailing your bully (who is either a tomboy or a slightly effeminate boy to begin with) and making them do various stuff, pushing their boundaries further and further.

webdav11

Apr 7, 2020
Hentai University has a few paths, Hypnosis background
Chains of Power (old version has more content), Sissy trainer
Imperium, TF to shemales
Trap Time involves an Uncle(bbm) + Nephew

Fall of Eden is like old COC2, Prob most content(text) here, Companion can be a trap
Lillith's Throne is like TiTs, CoC, lots of sex positions
Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom is the most aesthethic out of all these types.

Blowing Wind recently just added a path - not a dom mc
Blacked & Whited has a path thats very well written BUT barely any content/no real images (there is more after a month or if you're a patron) - not a dom mc at the start and takes a bit to get through intro/prologue

Quite a few TF Card battles involve you feminizing opponents
Cloud 10, A prostitute option, Images if patron
Evil, sandbox, most pics are women. There is a remake EVIL 2 here.

In summary there really isn't any: best to just find normal sissy games and imagine yourself as the Dom.

btw SISSY MAKER DOES NOT HAVE A DOM MC I found out the hard way :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: letmefapit