EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1920x661-background.png

Overview:
You have been bullied for too long. At a low point, you find the opportunity to have control over your bully. They'd look very pretty if they were just a little more… feminine.
You play as a protagonist who is feminizing their former bully (who can be a tomboy or a guy), turning them into either your lover, your submissive, or your plaything.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-22
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Developer: Discarded Union -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.0
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

antagonist_set_up.jpg antagonist_intro.jpg caught.jpg drama.jpg

Last edited:

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
As stated in the "Developer's Note", this is an early version of the game, and all of the art is placeholder at the moment. So yes, it is going to be replaced.

For now, it's basically just a text-based game, but the plan is to add full artwork (hence the placeholder stuff to make swapping in real art later a little easier). I'll edit that in a little more visibly.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
As noted in the developer's note, we don't have an artist right now, all the art is placeholder.

For now, it's basically just a text-based game, but the plan is to add full artwork (hence the placeholder stuff to make swapping in real art a little easier later). I'll edit that in a little more visibly.
Ah hell, sorry. I thought the yellow colored text is the developer's note :oops:

vlad38 dude calm down :ROFLMAO:

whynothere

Apr 26, 2017
So I actually tried playing the first week, and the writing's good and the scenario is hot. Artwork would help, but you can just treat it as a text based game with the bonus of seeing expressions for the girl you're humiliating. I do think the placeholders in the masturbation scene were a mistake, they're more distracting than a blank screen would have been. There's a lot of work to be done but this has a lot of potential; I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Edit: I will say that if you're going to have stats it'd be nice to have some way of viewing them and have a sense of how submissive/horny/in love you've made her.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Ah hell, sorry. I thought the yellow colored text is the developer's note :oops:

vlad38 dude calm down :ROFLMAO:
No worries, it was a little hidden. Hopefully the edit makes it a bit clearer. I'd hoped to get the art in before posting here, but the artist that was lined up flaked and seven versions in I figured I shouldn't wait forever.

There aren't many games out there where you are the one feminizing someone else (most are you being feminized), so it's hopefully a bit different in that respect.

So I actually tried playing the first week, and the writing's good and the scenario is hot. Artwork would help, but you can just treat it as a text based game with the bonus of seeing expressions for the girl you're humiliating. I do think the placeholders in the masturbation scene were a mistake, they're more distracting than a blank screen would have been. There's a lot of work to be done but this has a lot of potential; I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Thanks, I agree it'd probably have been best to keep it internal—the intent was more as a guide to the artist as to what I was thinking of for the scene, I was hoping to have it replaced much sooner. The rest of the scenes just use the sprites for now.

Edit: I will say that if you're going to have stats it'd be nice to have some way of viewing them and have a sense of how submissive/horny/in love you've made her.
That is a planned feature. I'd originally avoided it as I felt it'd be too "game-y", but I accept it's kinda necessary (especially for people coming back to the game after a break), so the plan is to give some kind of fuzzy view over the stats so you can get a feel without reducing the whole thing to trying to work out ideal numbers.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Yeah that was shitty of me i deleted it. I'm just frustrated and horny
That's alright, I get you. I'm not gay so I can't recommend the good ones for you, try opening the latest updates and put the gay filter or something, sorry if you already know about that just trying to help.

No worries, it was a little hidden. Hopefully the edit makes it a bit clearer. I'd hoped to get the art in before posting here, but the artist that was lined up flaked and seven versions in I figured I shouldn't wait forever.

There aren't many games out there where you are the one feminizing someone else (most are you being feminized), so it's hopefully a bit different in that respect.
Yep, that's what got me interested. Well I'm off to try the game then!

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Looking forward to seeing what art you add, I like the game very much. Maybe work on the dialog box/color, a lot of places difficult to read. As mentioned before would be nice to see what the stats are so you could check your progress. I liked it. good luck, hope you keep at it.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes