• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
When the artwork is ready, will you be able to customize certain things about Sam's appearance? Like hairstyle/color, or breast size? If not, maybe you could do a poll and ask people what they want Sam to look like. I really like what's in the game so far, anyway.
I'd love to offer full customisation, but that'd increase the amount of artwork needed. I can see it as something to add in after the core game is done if there is demand for it, but for now I don't want to commit to too much and sacrifice getting the game done.

There was a poll back when our original artist was on the project, when the new artist comes on I'll think about doing a vote again, but I don't want to delay getting the art in too much at this point, given the delay already.

Why not all three?
They definitely aren't mutually exclusive: all the routes have common elements and include softer aspects of the others. I'd say the dom route is the one that would fit you best if you want "all of the above".

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
They definitely aren't mutually exclusive: all the routes have common elements and include softer aspects of the others. I'd say the dom route is the one that would fit you best if you want "all of the above".
I kinda figured, but the phrasing was such i had to be a smart ass.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
This is amazing! As has been said already, there are no games (that I know) where you feminize a guy as a woman, so that's what I'm playing as, and even with very basic placeholder art it's a lot of fun and very sexy! Really excited about this new game! It seems things are progressing fairly quickly though, and maybe that's still just a work in progress, but I would prefer it much slower. The bully goes from a bully to getting spanked and licking up his own mess off the toilet floor in a moment. Pace yourself!

Reactions: Sparkwolf

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Wow.. i ran defferent routes and must say - this game has potential! And it's really good. But some scenes are really.. neutral toward protagonist. I mean, you can choose your sex but never affects your interactions with your bully. Maybe a little, but it would be nice too see more in moments like when you buy cosmetics or female clothes.

Reactions: Mentos

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Jumping into a lesbian scenario just now, and it's super hot as well! There's very little female domination of other women in these games, so if this game manages to deliver on its premise, this will be pure gold! And I love that it can be also a pretty romantic and cute story as well. SO much variation.

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
FINALLY a game about the MC doing the feminizing and not the one being feminized!
I go either way -- the one being feminized or doing the feminizing -- though there is a glut of games with the MC being the one feminized. I love finding the other. ;)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
But you can't turn him into a woman unless the mc has superpowers or a magic pill lol I don't know if you're joking or not but do I have to introduce you to sissy traps? Sounds like this is exactly what you're looking for. :sneaky:
It was a joke, don'tcha worry. ;)

And I am well acquainted with Sissy traps! *Twirls moustache*

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I enjoyed my playthrough of this. I enjoy the domination, and I actually find it kind of... cute, how it can lighten up and you be not constantly cruel, though I am constantly dominating. Thinking of it as a text game with expression changes also does help. I haven't tried different paths yet, however I might. I look forward to seeing how this progresses in the future.)

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
This game looks like it might be quite good. But it focuses on aspects of this area of fetishes I have little interest in.

I'm mainly interested in constructing a scenario in which a big dick futa shrinks the penis of and humiliates a bully boi. But this seems to focus mainly on the psychological aspects of gender and sexual orientation than the physical side of it. Seems good regardless, but let me know if you have aspirations of adding that side of things. Otherwise the game doesn't really appeal to me.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

ruakimgimel

Dec 25, 2017
This game looks hype tbh. One question, can you change their name/what they're called at any point? Like if you want to change a "masculine" name to a "feminine" one?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Not a good fap material but i liked the writing and ideas.
Plus the female bully stick figure is kind of cute so if this ever gets art i hope it resembles her.
Anyways i remember the dev posting this on weg as well as art concept for the bully. Did that artist bailed on you?

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
As stated in the "Developer's Note", this is an early version of the game, and all of the art is placeholder at the moment. So yes, it is going to be replaced.

For now, it's basically just a text-based game, but the plan is to add full artwork (hence the placeholder stuff to make swapping in real art later a little easier). I'll edit that in a little more visibly.
I absolutely adore the concept, feminizing a tomboy bully is a pretty top tier for fetish and romanticizing opportunities. The writing is decent, striking a good balance between purple prose and quick stroke-bait.

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Looks like it could be extremely interesting, going to wait until it's been fleshed out a bit and take another look.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I'm really enjoying the game so far. However it would be fun to have Sam affect the MC too, at least in relationships where the MC chooses a more equal partnership. Having the butch gf encourage her femme or neutral partner to explore her own tomboy side a little and maybe have them both meet in the middle, or even have them each be able to explore but ultimately prefer one over the other and accept each other as they are would be cute and fun.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Good to see this here, where I can more easily keep track of it. Being the one to transform someone else rather than the one being changed is excellent — there's almost nothing like it on tfgamessite despite transformation being their entire gimmick.

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Breadth over depth here, but there's still a lot to experience. Tried a few variations… It's gonna take a while to get to the sex, but a ‘mould your own person’ simulator is pretty cool.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
This game looks hype tbh. One question, can you change their name/what they're called at any point? Like if you want to change a "masculine" name to a "feminine" one?
This will definitely be something that comes up later in the game.

Not a good fap material but i liked the writing and ideas.
Plus the female bully stick figure is kind of cute so if this ever gets art i hope it resembles her.
Anyways i remember the dev posting this on weg as well as art concept for the bully. Did that artist bailed on you?
Yes, unfortunately the artist I had on-board was stringing me along and not delivering, so I'm looking for a new artist now.

I'm really enjoying the game so far. However it would be fun to have Sam affect the MC too, at least in relationships where the MC chooses a more equal partnership. Having the butch gf encourage her femme or neutral partner to explore her own tomboy side a little and maybe have them both meet in the middle, or even have them each be able to explore but ultimately prefer one over the other and accept each other as they are would be cute and fun.
Particularly down the relationship route, there will definitely be more focus on acceptance over imposition, but at the moment the player changing is not something that is planned—it would just add a lot to the game and I want to make sure I can finish the game with it's current scope before expanding that. As always, if there was a lot of demand for it, it might end up being something that could be added once the core game is done.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes