kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This will definitely be something that comes up later in the game.

Yes, unfortunately the artist I had on-board was stringing me along and not delivering, so I'm looking for a new artist now.

Particularly down the relationship route, there will definitely be more focus on acceptance over imposition, but at the moment the player changing is not something that is planned—it would just add a lot to the game and I want to make sure I can finish the game with it's current scope before expanding that. As always, if there was a lot of demand for it, it might end up being something that could be added once the core game is done.
I see. Thats unfortunate, hope you can find one because the game is pretty solid, but it needs to be fappable for us that need pictures for it.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Were there art samples posted anywhere? Just wondering what style you’re going for. Hopefully not anime, just not really my thing usually.

Hopefully, it’s a progressively changing character avatar that you slowly see displaying changes. It will be fascinating to see a masculine boy or butch girl turned into a beautiful subby princess :love: Will there be outfits to dress them into? We need a wardrobe!

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I'll be waiting for the art before giving it a shot.

Also DiscardedUnion when you say 'plaything', how fucked up are we talking about? Are we going into BDSM territory?

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Were there art samples posted anywhere? Just wondering what style you’re going for. Hopefully not anime, just not really my thing usually.

Hopefully, it’s a progressively changing character avatar that you slowly see displaying changes. It will be fascinating to see a masculine boy or butch girl turned into a beautiful subby princess :love: Will there be outfits to dress them into? We need a wardrobe!
The old art can be found if you scroll to older posts on the Patreon. That said, I'm not particularly going to look to match the art style to the old art, it'll depend on the new artist's style, and it's more a case of looking for a good artist than a particular style.

As to full on wardrobe stuff, that'd probably be only later in the game—too much customisation would just mean too much art. Obviously, as with all of these kinds of scope-expanding things, I'm never saying never—if there is demand and Patrons are willing to back for it, I'd be willing to add that kind of thing once the core is done.

I'll be waiting for the art before giving it a shot.

Also DiscardedUnion when you say 'plaything', how fucked up are we talking about? Are we going into BDSM territory?
So the three routes are internally called "relationship", "arousal", and "obedience". The "plaything" route is the arousal route, and is more about the antagonist becoming deeply into feminization as a fetish and getting very into it sexually, no BDSM stuff really. The obedience route will have some mild-to-moderate BDSM stuff (I'll take the lead from Patrons as to what kind of thing they'd like to see), but it'll all be gated behind player choice beyond the most mild stuff (and you can just avoid the route entirely if that isn't your thing).

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I really don't want to be THAT guy but... This is already 0.7.0 version, so it's very near of 1.0 which would point to the final/complete version. And there's still no art? I believe many people would be satisfied just by the text, which is actually not bad at all, but it's quite weird You've got - by looking on above - almost completed project and You still couldn't find an artist...

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I have to say I am really surprised how nice the game is. It is well written and the scenes and dialogues truly appeal to the type of audience that is trying to engage. Personally I am never a big fan of blackmail, but I love how you don't have to use it at all(well at least not much). The three routes are similar but have enough scenes to stand out and I like that even though you are a certain route, it does not mean you can't be loving or dominant at certain parts, just of course not as much. I will look forward to further releases.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I really don't want to be THAT guy but... This is already 0.7.0 version, so it's very near of 1.0 which would point to the final/complete version. And there's still no art? I believe many people would be satisfied just by the text, which is actually not bad at all, but it's quite weird You've got - by looking on above - almost completed project and You still couldn't find an artist...
Although I think some people do tick over from 0.9->1.0 regardless, version numbers aren't necessarily supposed to work like that. 0.9.0 becomes 0.10.0 if it's not the "finished" version. I think most people are vaguely following the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH system which I've heard of through , but it's plain that not everyone's following their exact rules with it (or even if they apply to projects like this).

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Although I think some people do tick over from 0.9->1.0 regardless, version numbers aren't necessarily supposed to work like that. 0.9.0 becomes 0.10.0 if it's not the "finished" version. I think most people are vaguely following the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH system which I've heard of through , but it's plain that not everyone's following their exact rules with it (or even if they apply to projects like this).
Beggarman is correct here. I'm using a variant of semantic versioning that makes more sense for a game like this (semver is more aimed at APIs—software other developers are going to use).

The release numbers are in the form of RELEASE.CONTENT.FIX, where RELEASE is the number of the release (so until the game is feature-complete for core features, this will be 0 as it is pre-release), CONTENT is a number that is incremented each time I add non-trivial content to the game (e.g: that number going up indicates there is new stuff in the game), and the FIX number is for when it is a new release but just fixes things without introducing new content (if there is a bug, for example).

So yeah, eventually this will hit 0.10.0, not roll over to 1.0.0. The game has only been in development for a few months, 0.7.0 means it's the seventh content release, but it doesn't mean it is close to finished.

Reactions: Mentos and KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I've gone through this thread and looked over the OP, and I want to say this MAY or MAY NOT be the game for me? But even if it isn't? I STILL want to say that this concept, what's going on, is FANTASTIC so far, and I LOVE it. :giggle:

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Particularly down the relationship route, there will definitely be more focus on acceptance over imposition, but at the moment the player changing is not something that is planned—it would just add a lot to the game and I want to make sure I can finish the game with it's current scope before expanding that. As always, if there was a lot of demand for it, it might end up being something that could be added once the core game is done.
That's totally fair and probably good practice as well. With so few promising games being completed, the priority has to be getting a story that works rather than a load of false starts. Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing it continue, and regardless I'm enjoying the current storyline anyway.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Beggarman is correct here. I'm using a variant of semantic versioning that makes more sense for a game like this (semver is more aimed at APIs—software other developers are going to use).

The release numbers are in the form of RELEASE.CONTENT.FIX, where RELEASE is the number of the release (so until the game is feature-complete for core features, this will be 0 as it is pre-release), CONTENT is a number that is incremented each time I add non-trivial content to the game (e.g: that number going up indicates there is new stuff in the game), and the FIX number is for when it is a new release but just fixes things without introducing new content (if there is a bug, for example).

So yeah, eventually this will hit 0.10.0, not roll over to 1.0.0. The game has only been in development for a few months, 0.7.0 means it's the seventh content release, but it doesn't mean it is close to finished.
Now I wonder how I couldn't see that especially when I use similar system myself... Kind of shame on me but I guess my brain must've been thinking about other stuff or something. Glad You did explain this anyway.

Bar1001Code

Jan 19, 2018
I absolutely love the game so far! The only disappointing thing i encountered was that I've reached the end of the build. The lack of art isn't hindering my experience at all, how ever that maybe just because i'm a fan of text based games as it leaves a lot of the transformations and aspect of most scenes up to my own imagination. But in the end, i'll be definitely be excited when I see this pop up again in the latest updated tap.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

ilikegirlsfeet

Aug 9, 2019
a game where you transform someone into a trap? instead of the protag being the transformed one? what? this is amazing!

tried it 10/10 really really good, miles, leagues ahead of every other transformation game.

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
Given the style and that this i's made in renpy I wanted to ask if you could make an Android version, IIRC you only have to click in Android in the renpy menu and it'll be automatically done.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Playing through this. It's cool that the lack of art didn't stop you from actually... making the game.
I've seen developments just grind to a stop because their artist flaked, or whatever.

I'm doing a dom-route at the moment, but... it feels a little weird.
In the first couple of days of blackmail, i'd stepped on her, felt her up and spanked her butt, but then after that it switches to giving her make-up and trying to convince her to wear a skirt.

I dunno, feels like the game is focusing way more on 'become more girly' than I was expected.
Given how the first couple of days went, I'm a bit surprised that there haven't been any other attempts to pressure her into sexual favours, or something.

Edit: Also, what dictates whether the Gym subplot pops up or not? In one playthrough, I never got the option to call on her, which causes her to mention it.
In another, I did.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes