Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hmm,, any chance of an android Version. Not gonna lie, dun own a home laptop. So hoping to play this on my phone.
according to a prior post the dev is looking into creating a android version
I'll definitely look at doing this. It won't be quite that simple as I have custom UI elements that will probably require some changes on mobile to make things work nicely, but yeah, this should be possible.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
DiscardedUnion
Is there a plan to eventually make a 4th route where roles get reversed back (for example if obedience is too low or something) or player will always be dom in the relationship?
I would really like this* but I can't say I see it happening. I mean it's a pretty drastic change in trajectory for the game and I'm guessing that, if it was a fetish DU wanted to cover, it might have been mentioned from the start. The game strikes me as more of a safe revenge fantasy than anything else.

*(not just because it's more my fetish, but because that whole risk of the situation getting flipped makes things more interesting IMO. I mean I still cheerlead for a long-dead game called Shield High almost entirely because they had that risk and made wins and losses meaningful but idk that's a sidetrack)

Last edited:

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I would really like this* but I can't say I see it happening. I mean it's a pretty drastic change in trajectory for the game and I'm guessing that, if it was a fetish DU wanted to cover, it might have been mentioned from the start. The game strikes me as more of a safe revenge fantasy than anything else.

*(not just because it's more my fetish, but because that whole risk of the situation getting flipped makes things more interesting IMO. I mean I still cheerlead for a long-dead game called Shield High almost entirely because the had that risk and made wins and losses meaningful but idk that's a sidetrack)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Beggarman

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
just got around what you can do on the male-Protag/male-Antag Dom-Protag/Sub-Antag

And yeah, it's exactlly who i wished it was
Full forced-feminization without any hypno bullshit or shit like that
you get blackmail material, and you force the fucker into doing what you want
now you decide how you do it, you can be nice, dominant, corrupt him/her with pleasure,
Or a mix of thoses

Yeah the game look like a fucking meme
It's basically a pretty cute-chibi, with blurred background (if there are any), and the UI is pretty much unworked on
But that's something you can work-on, just hire a artist, put some backgrounds, and you'll be good to go

what you can't work-on, is the writing
if you can't write good dialogues, or a good story, you can do nothing about it
Because writing a story and dialogues implie it need to be consistent, so if your game has shit-writing since the beginning
Big-chances it's gonna be garbage until it's very-end

However here
The writing is pretty-great, which is rare-enough to mention-it,
It avoid the usual hypno/drug/magic-bullshits you see in other-games trying to do the forced-feminization thing
And for once it's not a story about you getting sissified, but you inflicting it on someone else
It delivered exactly what i wanted

The artstyle is absolutely ignoreable, you won't even notice it after the first gigles at the stickman cumming on itself
I'd take games with unfinished-art but good-writing and great-concepts like this one over any others

Edit: jeez i'm so happy i just discovered this game, been thinking "so many feminization games, but so few where it's not inflicted on the MC", i'll watch this one closely

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
DiscardedUnion
Is there a plan to eventually make a 4th route where roles get reversed back (for example if obedience is too low or something) or player will always be dom in the relationship?
This is not something I'm currently planning—it is maybe something I would consider adding once the core game is done (if there was demand for it, and I felt I could do it justice in the writing), but I want to make sure I don't bloat the scope of the game and never get it finished.

Mostly, it's more just that lots of other games do this well, so I don't feel it's important to try and do it in Sculptor.

Hmm,, any chance of an android Version. Not gonna lie, dun own a home laptop. So hoping to play this on my phone.
As someone else mentioned, I am planning on looking at this (it's on ) but it's been a hectic period over Christmas. I'll see if I can get it sorted for 0.9, but it may get pushed back or be a little janky.

Thanks, that is some great feedback to get. Artwork is definitely #1 on the priority list, but I don't want to make the mistake of promising it before it is ready again. Watch this space.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I've only played through the game once so far, on the M/M romantic route, and I have to say that I'm amazed at how it works as a simple, straightforward gay love story, a surprisingly sweet tale of teenage sexual awakening between the most unlikely couple imaginable. While I'm sure it would be quite a different experience on the other routes, or with different gender sets, I was quite taken by the MC's slow realisation that he actually quite likes Sam (once he stops bullying him anyway), and Sam's realisation that not only is the MC someone he could like rather than just a convenient punching bag, that he actually enjoys being pretty. I like to think that there's going to be more of an examination of Sam's character in this route, like he was mainly being a bully because he was overcompensating to reject his suppressed feminine tendancies, but since the game also has to take into account the possibility of Sam being a girl (as in a biological girl) I think that might be asking a bit much. Personally I don't really want to turn Sam into a girl exactly (at least not on this romantic route), I think it'd be fine for him to simply be a gay boy who like crossdressing rather than actually becoming transgender, but the options for both can coexist.

That said, there's presumably going to be a bit of a disconnect between playthroughs where Sam is a boy and ones where she's a butch tomboy. There's a world of difference between girlying up a tomboy and feminising a guy, they'd be literally almost entirely different games. It should make for quite a difficult juggling act, particularly since the MC can be either gender as well. So if you're playing M/F does Sam characterise as a lesbian and part of girlifying her is convincing her to accept your cock, but if you're playing F/F she's straight and you have to convince her to engage in carpet-munching instead? I should try those out I guess.

If there's one specific story critique I'd mention, it's more of a missed opportunity- unless your route is focused more on humiliating Sam to get revenge on them rather than actually developing a relationship with them, surely the video you took of them masturbating should play more of a role in you developing an attraction to your former tormentor? It's not like there are any actions you can take at home anyway at the moment, so what if you initially only plan on getting revenge on Sam, but you find yourself watching and rewatching their masturbation video until you find yourself getting more and more attracted to them, despite yourself? Maybe make that the kick-off point for the Arousal and Relationship routes to differentiate them from the Obedience one?

I do like the placeholder art- not so much the block stick figure during the masturbation scenes, but the little doll with the face and the hair on it is adorable. However I'm a bit bothered by the fact that the game makes a big deal out of stat changes from choices, but has no way for you to track stats. Also, some stuff just seems pointless, like having lunch or not- as far as I can see, it's just a way to waste money because it never does anything (even that time you spill soup down yourself is unique choice, not a consequence of 'Have Lunch'). The core play loops needs a bit of refinement methinks.

That said, I think this is one of my favourite game discoveries from here recently. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Justarandom

Jun 23, 2017
I remember seeing this on tfgames a while back, despite the lack of artwork it was rather enjoyable to play/read. Keep up the good work, I'll probably play it once again before the artwork comes into the game, depending on how long that takes.

PaperDevil

Jan 6, 2020
I don't usually play games that don't have visuals but the premise seemed promising, and I found myself absorbed. Looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Was just expecting another corrupt "x" game from this, but was pleasingly surprised.

The story i played(F/F), turned into a sweet lesbian romance, if a bit quick. There weren't any "Go fuck "x", be humiliated". But just relationship developement (talking, blushing, kissing, eventually sex). Only thing i didn't like was the placeholder images, i feel game would be better with just text instead of BBM(Black Block Man) masturbating. Otherwise liked the stick sprite.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game is fun so far though I went with the default (M/F)
Sculptor-0.8.1-win

A Status Screen would be nice as looking under the hood some scenes change a bit dependent on how the former bully feels about the player.

Perhaps when you find an artist consider doing up a wardrobe customization like in Life with a Slave - Teaching Feeling as it would be a fun reason to grind for and spend money

Though to be honest I just consoled money
Code:
$ player.inventory.money = 750
Some of the events seem missable. Not a bad thing just was a bit surprised that "Get the soup of the day." led to shopping for clothes. Kinda thought it was like Ramen's "Help! I can't afford dinner" option.

Any planned consequences for skipping meals? Though cliche having the former bully worry about the mc and make them a boxed lunch would be fun. Even if true to comical fashion they cause everything to burn to a crisp :devilish:

Weekends could use some more scenarios for Wasting Time otherwise there isn't much reason not to work the mc like a dog.

At some point you can choose to "Meet up with Sam" twice. While these are two separate events it looks odd seeing them in the menu like that. Since the order in which you do events can have consequences just wanted to say while that is a nice touch having options with the same label can be a bit confusing but thankfully there is rollback :LOL:.

There was a slight typo with the Christmas Scene. Push her onto your 'Bed' not 'Bad' :p

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
This is not something I'm currently planning—it is maybe something I would consider adding once the core game is done (if there was demand for it, and I felt I could do it justice in the writing), but I want to make sure I don't bloat the scope of the game and never get it finished.

Mostly, it's more just that lots of other games do this well, so I don't feel it's important to try and do it in Sculptor.
I don't want to sound like I'm throwing shade at other games, and I kinda touched on this before, but I feel like I have to disagree with that bit in bold. Best I can say is say that there's a few games that actually do it well, but they're essentially all about Male MC's getting feminized, and only one of them (Perverted Education) takes a slow/intimate approach like Sculptor does (at least from what I've seen on the more romance-y path, but even the start of the obedience part seems restrained despite the harder requests).

That said, I am happy to see it's not off the table completely. Though, considering the work it'd take, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 2.0 goal at best, definitely behind the other future content ideas. For now, I'm just interested to see where the main story goes. Your writing is good enough to keep my attention despite my preferences and I'm finding that romance-y path kinda cute, which is also something I find sorely lacking in most games.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes