balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I actually just uploaded a preview for Patrons of the new sprites that will be in for 0.10.0 (the next release that will be out tomorrow for Patrons if all goes to plan—but it may get pushed by a day). That preview will go public the day after and then the 0.10.0 release (or a minor patch thereof) will be public as of the 31st.

Now we have those done, we'll be starting to work on the first custom scene artwork, which I'm sure people are looking forward to.

I'm also looking at getting a second artist lined up, given the growth of the Patreon, it may be necessary to alternate to get artwork done faster. Obviously that'll only be possible if there is enough income to pay them both, but we saw a lot of Patrons signing up, so I want to be ready if that continues.
Wonderful news, thanks for the update :) will see you on patreon soon then, cheers.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I liked the idea but was unhappy at how things played out. My goal was to forcefully sissify my former bully but this game turns into a romance/relationship game.
Yeah, it's a big letdown.
Yeah, the focus on the game is more the redemption of a toxic relationship into a good one rather than non-consensual stuff. I'd love to offer more routes and scenarios, but as always I have to be mindful of scope creep.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Update 0.10.0 was posted on their Patreon.

If you didn't see a preview of the new artwork

Whats new?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Finally the custom sprite art is available. I'll wait for the public drop, but that placeholder art always held me back from really giving this game a chance. Which is a shame because I prefer tf games where you change others rather than have changes forced on you. There aren't nearly enough of those.

Reactions: balvenie1401

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah, the focus on the game is more the redemption of a toxic relationship into a good one rather than non-consensual stuff. I'd love to offer more routes and scenarios, but as always I have to be mindful of scope creep.
Well, in that case, the timescale is way off. I hope it's just a case of not enough content, rather than the actual final timespan of the first chapter, because getting someone to go from hatred to love in a week is quite something. And yes, I know I'm talking about a renpy game on the internet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Update 0.10.0 was posted on their Patreon.

If you didn't see a preview of the new artwork

Whats new?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that's some fine artwork I look forward to giving this a try when 0.10.0 goes public.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well, in that case, the timescale is way off. I hope it's just a case of not enough content, rather than the actual final timespan of the first chapter, because getting someone to go from hatred to love in a week is quite something. And yes, I know I'm talking about a renpy game on the internet.
I agree, the pacing of the game is something that is just really hard to get right while the game is being developed. Obviously it'd be really boring if on first release you barely made any progress, so while there isn't as much content in the game, the pace is artificially quick. The plan is to flesh the game out more and make that feel more gradual. I already did a little rescaling once towards this aim and slowed things down a bit, but that'll happen multiple times over the course of development.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I agree, the pacing of the game is something that is just really hard to get right while the game is being developed. Obviously it'd be really boring if on first release you barely made any progress, so while there isn't as much content in the game, the pace is artificially quick. The plan is to flesh the game out more and make that feel more gradual. I already did a little rescaling once towards this aim and slowed things down a bit, but that'll happen multiple times over the course of development.
Probably good thing to think about when you flesh out the school/college setting. Even if that is somewhat of a pervy excuse for student festival Maid Cafe Uniforms, Gym Uniforms, and misc Holiday Events. Then there is the academic part where one could help tutor the other, share in strengths and weaknesses, or just study for exams. College parties and get together with friends. When in doubt there is always Persona School Life Simulator for inspiration :p

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is inspiring in the sense that even if you can't make visual art or do so well, still push forward with your dreams of making a game. Glad to see that this finally got some pretty good art going.

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
A thoroughly enjoyable early version. I would rather like to see a touch more of the non-romance revenge path, as others have previously said, though I fully understand the want to keep the branching down. I often detest the way visual novels like this are written, especially the character speach, though this really wasn't too shabby at all. Looking forwards to when there is more.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow this is really fucking good. Right now I'm playing a female protag that is just trying to get on Sam's good side. Not cash in on the blackmail and see what happens. I like the way Sam is developing.

Reactions: DiscardedUnion
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes