Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
*You play as a protagonist who is feminizing their former bully*

Me: "Bu... but I just want to fuck the bully up the Asshole and make him my bitch... Not turn them into a women... I have the bully's mother for that!" :p
You realize now I desperately want a tf game where you make your Bully's mom your bimbo slut, and make your bully into your bitch, be it just powerless twink or powerless trap, whatever.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. Good to see the actual art being added. But, I must admit that the place holder design sort of grew on me. The actual scenes (like the first one in the bathroom) needed changes, but I actually like the bully's old chibi design. Ah well, it is a change for the better, so I can't complain too much.

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Holy shit, the new art about your "nemesis" is fucking great.
I think i fall in love, again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh fuck that would be brilliant!
DiscardedUnion Karaoke?
Hah, it's a fun idea. I'm sure I'll find an excuse at some point. My gut reaction would be to do something like Rock Band/Guitar Hero as straight up Karaoke is relatively rare in the UK, but same basic idea with singing. It'd be a fun excuse to get some bashful antagonist into getting too into it.

Description has confused me so I may need to download and try...

DiscardedUnion Can I play MC as a futa with the bully being a girl?
Not exactly, there isn't any futa/intersex (i.e: both penis and vagina) option at the moment, but being trans (i.e: penis but female identity and expression) is an option if that is close enough. Support for intersex characters is something I'd like to do, but it's just a bit more work and there hasn't been quite enough demand to justify it. Maybe something to add in later if there is demand and time for it.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
I have never gone straight to supporting the game directly so fast... LOVE IT!

addendum after finishing all available content: I need more stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiscardedUnion

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I'm a bit confused, so is there art in most of the game now or is there still stick figures for the most part like in the old previews?

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a bit confused, so is there art in most of the game now or is there still stick figures for the most part like in the old previews?
There are now real sprites for the antagonist rather than the placeholders that were there before. There is not yet any custom art specific to scenes (that will be coming soon, but probably not the next release).

TheG0G0Man

Oct 16, 2017
I like the idea for this game and when I played it I loved it the into wasn't long winded and I think the intro is short but a good one. I like the fact it doesn't over do the plot but say this is life so great job there. I would like for the ability to be a futa protag but that would be a lot of work. This is a very unique game and the ability to change the approach to the bully is great. Hope you keep up the great work.

Thotifier

Sending Boobs to Space Since 2020
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey man, really like the game so far. The plot concept is pretty cool and hopefully, there will be a lot of content added in the future.

In my opinion, I would much rather see more added to the storyline before art or sex scenes, I understand that not everyone will agree with me on this, but I'm used to (and really enjoy) text-based games. With some of my favourites being purely text-based (such as FOE, COC, TITS, LT, FST, TLS, MGD, DICK, etc).

Keep it up! (y)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Yeah, the focus on the game is more the redemption of a toxic relationship into a good one rather than non-consensual stuff. I'd love to offer more routes and scenarios, but as always I have to be mindful of scope creep.
But will the non-consensual scenario/route will be added in the future? cuz I don't mind the romance route being priority.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I really liked the premise of this VN ... having the possibility of bully sissification is something I have been looking for a long time

It’s a pity that it doesn’t have an Android version yet if it’s going to have one

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
having the possibility of bully sissification...
This is actually not happing here. you can bully and humiliate him at first but as soon as feminization starts its gets alot more romantic(consensual) and you only ask if he would like to do it... unfortunately

bigbossbravo6

Sep 21, 2017
I know that it would make it almost science fiction, but would it be possible to make a male bully 100% female?

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
I'm surprised how much fun I had with something still so early in development. Usually games this early don't have a whole bunch of content involved, so it was nice to see something that kept me busy for at least an hour of reading and picking options to move forward. I look forward to replaying it with the different starting options.

Will the Protagonist have a face of his own in the future?

Will some of the more intimate or sexual scenes have unique artwork for them somewhere down the line, or will most of the actions be like it is now, restricted to text based actions?

Also, if Archie isn't a thin freckled Redhead, I will be sorely disappointed.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I agree, the pacing of the game is something that is just really hard to get right while the game is being developed. Obviously it'd be really boring if on first release you barely made any progress, so while there isn't as much content in the game, the pace is artificially quick. The plan is to flesh the game out more and make that feel more gradual. I already did a little rescaling once towards this aim and slowed things down a bit, but that'll happen multiple times over the course of development.
... That makes sense.
Set up all the big milestone events first and then once you've got those done, go back and sprinkle some mid-way stuff in to space everything out better?

It does feel like it could really use some more 'force her to do stuff' events before the big route-choice. Make her do a strip-tease in the toilets, or just flash you, some groping scenes, more pictures (used to gather even more blackmail material?) ect.
Just... get some more mileage out of the basic premise of 'I have blackmail, you have to do as I say' before moving onto bigger things.

Then again, maybe forcing her to do too much should block off the love-route, since she wouldn't like you very much if you kept making her strip.

Reactions: straboavso1

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Some weirdness is going on. After the uniform shopping, this time I wasn't able to get the 'bully goes down on you' scene (she won't let me behind the curtien, even though I have tons of obedience/lust) but she still shows up at your house later and has the scene where she says that's 'not her' even though nothing really happened.

What does that scene require, exactly? Is it route specific, or do I just need her stats to be higher?

Reactions: PrebenJensen
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes