• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 9, 2019
FINALLY a game about the MC doing the feminizing and not the one being feminized! Woo-Hoo! And on my birthday too! The gods of ero-gaming culture have heard one of my many pleas and delivered! :geek: Now just include some decent artwork instead of the placeholders, and I have a feeling we'll have a pioneer in this genre! I am grateful to you, dev, and I wish you good luck in the future!

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Was wondering when this would make it over here.

Been watching awhile as its developed, while updates are fairly regular they are also fairly empty, I like the concept enough to donate but the dev continued to promise art updates for several versions with nothing to show per update and that's a red flag for me but otherwise its a fun concept that's good for a bit of light reading.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What the fuck? I think these arts look like the painting by kid who start to art desine. I pass for now waiting for artwork when be better arts to play with

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
I really love the concept and the style of the game. As long as the art matches the scenario, I will gladly give this game a 5* review. Just as a curiosity, any plans to make the characters actual futas (both genitalia)?

Reactions: DiscardedUnion

DiscardedUnion

Dev & Writer of Sculptor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Was wondering when this would make it over here.

Been watching awhile as its developed, while updates are fairly regular they are also fairly empty, I like the concept enough to donate but the dev continued to promise art updates for several versions with nothing to show per update and that's a red flag for me but otherwise its a fun concept that's good for a bit of light reading.
I apologise for that, I was being strung along by an artist (a red flag I should have seen), but totally my fault for promising it without having it in my hands. That was a mistake and I totally get people not backing until they can see the artwork going in, and I hope to do that as soon as possible—it'll obviously be front-and-centre in the change log when it comes.

I really love the concept and the style of the game. As long as the art matches the scenario, I will gladly give this game a 5* review. Just as a curiosity, any plans to make the characters actual futas (both genitalia)?
For now, futas (or intersex) are not planned—it may be something to add in as a stretch goal or whatever, but for now I want to avoid expanding the scope too much to focus on getting the game done first.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I quite like it although the comments here about the art in no way prepared me for that first CG, lol.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
There aren't many games out there where you are the one feminizing someone else (most are you being feminized), so it's hopefully a bit different in that respect.
To be honest, this isn't really one of my kinks, but I agree that there are few games covering that angle, and I'm kinda interested to see how the game pans out because of that. Plus I do like slow changes and the constant, gradual coersion of pushing someone just slightly past their boundaries again and again. Nice to see it from the other side.

(Though I'd also argue that a lot of games in the "being feminized" genre are... well, to put it charitably, not to my tastes. I mean, there does seem to be quite a few of them, but I only really have three criteria for them and seem to only get two at most.)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can confirm that the plan is for 2D, not renders or honey select.
I hope you can find someone talented enough to do 2d trap artwork justice. Many orgasms depend on it lol
*You play as a protagonist who is feminizing their former bully*

Me: "Bu... but I just want to fuck the bully up the Asshole and make him my bitch... Not turn them into a women... I have the bully's mother for that!" :p
But you can't turn him into a woman unless the mc has superpowers or a magic pill lol I don't know if you're joking or not but do I have to introduce you to sissy traps? Sounds like this is exactly what you're looking for. :sneaky:

Reactions: TheSexinati

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
When the artwork is ready, will you be able to customize certain things about Sam's appearance? Like hairstyle/color, or breast size? If not, maybe you could do a poll and ask people what they want Sam to look like. I really like what's in the game so far, anyway.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
I love this concept, and I’ll be watching this thread, but I think the Dev made a mistake, putting this out without the real artwork in place. I think it may have done more harm than good.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
What's there at the moment is pretty good. Looking forward to seeing more and seeing what kind of art you go with. Also I'm with whoever asked about stat tracking. Seems a bit odd getting vaious stats if I can't track my totals.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes