VN Ren'Py Domina School Preview (Femdom game)

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
I will start with that then :)
Thanks for your feedback btw, it's a good thing I posted on this forum.

About the choice thing it will not be for tomorrow, but I think i can make it happen when I will be more advanced in the game development.
I'm glad if my feedback helped you and I'm looking forward to what you come up with. Keeping it simple seems like a good idea to me, too often I see ambitious games that get abandoned when the dev realises they bit of more than they can chew.

Reactions: noway1 and Sp0nt3x

dark_lord_

Nov 3, 2018
I also have a Patreon page, check here if you consider supporting me, it could help to improve the game, and I will post exclusive content on it :
I will definitely have a look into that. If the demo shows good potential, I will immediately start supporting you. Keep up the good work, we need some decent femdom games.

I hope there is a lot of forced face-sitting/cunnilingus content in the game, a lot of femdom games focus more on the harsh punishment and chastity that they often forget the rewards. Bonus points for watersports! Will give you feedback as soon as demo comes out, if any. Waiting for it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sp0nt3x and bulifun

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys,

Thank you all for your messages, it really makes me very happy that this game is awaited :)

No worries, the development continues, I work every night and weekends on the game, but I didn't have much to show you at the moment (without spoiling the game too much either).

But I'm going to delay a little bit the release of the demo, at the end of January (or maybe February), for several reasons :
- I chose to redo several renderings that I was not happy with
- I encountered a few problems during coding, nothing extraordinary but it is by doing that you learn
- December was a very busy month for me at work and January should be a very busy month as well
- And the main reason is that I decided to change what will be in the demo

Since the demo takes place at the beginning of the story, there is a presentation of the context, the characters etc. I think it can be annoying and frustrating if you don't see much more in the demo, so I wanted to change that: It will now be a full episode of the story that you can play, with two different endings.

This first chapter will deal with your admission to the school. You can consider it as the prologue of the story. I hope you will love it as much as I do.

Last edited:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Over the next few weeks, I will introduce you to the main characters of the game. Today it will be... you

I recently decided to change the main character, so I had to redo a number of renderings, but it was worth it :)

He lost everything, buy thanks to you, he can have the opportunity to start a new life full of opportunities!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and as a bonus here is a picture a little picture of your good buddy David. David agreed to take you in when your parents kicked you out of the house. Don't pay attention to the decoration, David lives in his grandmother's old apartment. He's a bit special, but nice, and at least he's not charging you rent, for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise I spent my week of vacations between Christmas and New Year's Day working on the game, and I made good progress, even if part of it consisted in fixing the bugs I found :LOL:. I'm pretty excited about the result and can't wait to share it with you.

P.S. Happy New Year to all of you!

Reactions: kossk
D

Deleted member 1932742

is it ok for you to tell more about "harder" domination option(path or whatever) like if it will contain violence&gore etc fetishes?

D

Deleted member 1932742

It will include scenes of torture (mental and physical), but the physical torture will remain "light", at least from my point of view (spankings, slaps, whips, some ballbusting, etc.).
thanks, light torture is understandable since it s a sub-victim mc i think mental torture is main pleasure fact here, personally i dont find it entertaining enough to see empty meaningless flying meats scenes(it can be aesthetics,i mean it in sexual way)and i think most prefers well described scenes where you can see victim's reactions,responses to violence etc to that dull scenes

Reactions: Sp0nt3x

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hi guys,

Today I have the pleasure to introduce Allison.

denoiser_lac_kissing_de_loin_releve_la_tete.png

Allison is your girlfriend. You've only been dating for a few months, but she has already become a very important part of your life.

She is a ray of sunshine in your complicated life. Always cheerful and positive, she knows how to turn a totally ordinary day into an unforgettable moment.

Unfortunately her father doesn't want you to see her anymore since you were expelled from the school system, so it's complicated to see you as much as before.

I hope that you will have the opportunity to meet Allison very soon. I am still working hard to have the first chapter available as soon as possible, I'll let you know how things progress by mid-January I think.

Cheers

Reactions: Staimh and Arthas12

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've heard about this game just a few moments ago and I have to admit it looks simply amazing. Can't wait until my MC will receive a much needed (re?)education. Since most of folks here already wrote about their hopes that often are similar to mine I refrain from writing too much. The things I'm mostly wondering are: will we be able to be humiliated by a group of girls simultaneously (during lessons or some degrading after-school activities perhaps?), will there be a kind of harsh loving femdom (like we love each other, but the domme isn't shy with humiliation/degradation), will there be a way to break with our GF fairly quickly without breaking her heart (it's a norm for me that if MC starts a game with a GF I won't like her as much as other characters :p) and finally will there be a good variety of dommes in regards how they look like (black, asian, arab, blonde, black-haired and so on)?

Oh, and I've read that the dev had an idea to choose soft or hard femdom as an option at the beginning so I wanted to add that while there's stuff that I don't like (basically only sissification, forced bi, cei, scat and strapons), I don't think it would be a good move. It would be better if the story would develop naturally and player will simply know what to more-or-less expect from each domme and choose accordingly. The only on/off option that would be imo acceptable would be connected to specific fetishes (in a way that would allow a player to hang around [or rather below] a violent domme, but not being forced to see scenes with scat, amputations or castrations [or smth less extreme :)]).

Last edited:
Reactions: noway1

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
I've heard about this game just a few moments ago and I have to admit it looks simply amazing. Can't wait until my MC will receive a much needed (re?)education. Since most of folks here already wrote about their hopes that often are similar to mine I refrain from writing too much. The things I'm mostly wondering are: will we be able to be humiliated by a group of girls simultaneously (during lessons or some degrading after-school activities perhaps?), will there be a kind of harsh loving femdom (like we love each other, but the domme isn't shy with humiliation/degradation), will there be a way to break with our GF fairly quickly without breaking her heart (it's a norm for me that if MC starts a game with a GF I won't like her as much as other characters :p) and finally will there be a good variety of dommes in regards how they look like (black, asian, arab, blonde, black-haired and so on)?

Oh, and I've read that the dev had an idea to choose soft or hard femdom as an option at the beginning so I wanted to add that while there's stuff that I don't like (basically only sissification, forced bi, cei, scat and strapons), I don't think it would be a good move. It would be better if the story would develop naturally and player will simply know what to more-or-less expect from each domme and choose accordingly. The only on/off option that would be imo acceptable would be connected to specific fetishes (in a way that would allow a player to hang around [or rather below] a violent domme, but not being forced to see scenes with scat, amputations or castrations [or smth less extreme :)]).
Hey!

Thank you!
He will have to be re-educated, believe me, and he will be ;)

I will try to put as much character diversity as possible, and of course our MC will find himself in a lot of degrading situations, but I don't want to say too much :)

About the hard option, I'll think about it but it's not for now anyway. For the moment I'll just add a button to skip scenes if the player wants to. And of course there will be choices that will allow the player to go to different scenes depending on what he likes the most.

Last edited:

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Personally I think the world needs more ebony dommes (and not facesitting, assworship type :) ).

BTW I'm your Patreon #2, never been this early :p
Ahah so I think you will be happy. I just want to choose quality characters for the game, and ebony characters are unfortunately a bit rarer on DAZ, but there are and will be some in the game ;)

Thanks for Patreon! I didn't expect to have two people already. I was really happy to see that, it's very motivating. But there's so much pressure now ahah

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Can't wait to try your game
wow this looks very good
this looks very promising, looking forward to it!
Hi guys,

Thank you for your messages :)

If you haven't seen the post on my patreon page yet, the first release should be before February 15th.

I'll tell you more as soon as the date is fixed. Or even sooner if I have something to share with you.

Take care