• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Abandoned - Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sahadeva

I am a fan of the femdom+teasing fetish. If you like femdom, you will love this game. If not, this probably won't be to your taste :(.

Be advised, that means the MC is not your typical run of the mill, alpha-male/mary-sue(or whatever the male equivalent of that is) that you find in literally every other game :rolleyes:. This is actual femdom. The fems actually dominate the male. Deal with it :p.

And, from the looks of it, potential NTR, which, IMHO, is a criminally under-utilised fetish. (I don't know for certain if the dev is in fact planning to add NTR content or not. Most likely it will be available but optional/avoidable)

Obviously that's not everyone's cup of tea, but it does make the game stand out. There are only a couple other games that explore femdom that I know. Not mentioning which ones since it's against review guidelines, but this game easily looks like it'll surpass both of those :)

I sincerely hope the dev doesn't wuss out and tone down the content in hopes of appeasing a wider and more generic audience. But from what I've played of v0.013 it looks like the game has a lot of potential. Eagerly looking forward to future versions.

The only downside was the annoying map navigation in the apartment, which I believe the dev has already fixed and will be less cumbersome in the next version.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

onepoopyboi

This game contains heavy femdom content so if that's not your cup of tea then stay away.
    Okay there's not much content but the scene with the therapist was pretty great, that scene really piqued my interest quite a lot for this game.
    I personally love femdom so this game and the further updates are gonna be banger for me for sure.
    There's not much more I can say about this because the lack of content but this game has much potential and looks quite promising.
    I really hope dev doesn't abandon this game.
    Try this out definitely if you like femdom
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LimitBreaker

this game is just amazing cant wait for a update , i am rly fan of this game it hits right in my fetish ,if this school exist in real life i would go there 100% i give it 10/10 for now ty for making it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PeterPaulRubens123

It looks like a great game with a lot of potential. its a very early stage of production, so its hard to say how the game game will develop, but first of all great artwork of the characters, im excited for my first days in school ^^
  5. 5.00 star(s)

fabulous007

Very good start.

Once you accept the weird "rules" of the world in which the story is set, the story keeps getting more and more enjoyable, as the girls get crazier and crazier. I really like the concept of that school, and also like the fact that MC is mostly forced to do any of this (femdom is more fun when it's the will of the girls that prevail, not what mc enjoy). Especially, what could happen with the girlfriend interests me.
    The render are nice too, and the dialogues aren't boring.

For those who enjoy that kind of kink it's 5*.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

smreg

Awesome start! Great renders, and has a reasonable story. I also like the minigames that keep you paying attention but are not too difficult or annoying. I became a low-tier patron and will upgrade if updates are regular enough! Thanks for the game!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

logicnr3

Really well written and suits my tastes of story telling and interaction.
    Also the characters and its clothes are very well made. I think there is so much for the producers to play with.
    Cant wait to attend the school life... ;)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

pagaru

Great start, it has every potential to become a 5 star game which is why I'm giving it that even now though it's early stage.

Ideally it would be fun if choices mattered so there is a dominant route and a submissive route.
    Or maybe routes are submissive either way but in a less or more forceful way.

Right now it feels like now matter what you choose the outcome is the same.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LetUsExploreThis

The game has some fantastic rendering, interesting characters to start with. The story seems to be totally promising. I can't wait for further releases and continuation of the story.
    Keep up the great work!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

glc0n

Great start for the game. Not terribly long, but it has a few great scenes already. The models and writing are very strong so far.

Some cons: A couple of bugs, but not too bad. I'm personally not crazy about fantastical premises for femdom games (seemingly a whole school expressly dedicated to femdom).

That said, I can easily see giving this game a 5/5 depending on how it develops.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Aseratrix

The story seems to follow the usual trope of a hero down on his luck seeking a chance to redemption, yet it does so with taste, good pacing and keeps a lingering sense of mystery throughout. It builds anticipation and irks curiosity, which is a stoke of genius so early in the game's development.

Without any spoilers, this release already has a nice erotic femdom scene, which considering its short length, comes neither too soon nor too late.

There are even small details smartly hidden in the narrative, such as the uncanny fact, that the big day of change in our hero's life is on the 13th, an innocuous, albeit foreboding and comedic "sign" as to juxtapose the hero's feeling of a lucky break with a well placed question mark.

We all know, that our hero is about to become very lucky indeed!

From the ambiguity of the School's real interest in the hero, through our hero's own ambitions and relationships with some early established characters, up to the expectations of femdom tastiness, the game has a really nice drive, never ceasing to entice and even perplex.

The renders are also pleasing, there seems to be care given to each scene. Hallmarks of works out of love.

I only hope that we won't be penalized for being too submissive down the line, and that we will get a wide and daring array of femdom - what our choices will mostly influence.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

aaroncarter

Very short at the moment, but it already had some really hot content.
    Everything seems well written and polished, the renders are very good and the build-up rhythm seems just right.
    I love this game so far, can't wait to see it unfold.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

NPC041188

Is good, models are great, but I noticed you can't get the correct first order at the cafe, dunno if intentional but soon as I saw that I just skipped that part.
    Need a dark background for the text or change the colour cause against a light becakground it's hard to read.

I'm glad it doesn't just jump into sex with you tied up, a lot of games fill that box so is good to get one that leads into it.

Got potential to be a great game and I look forward to seeing how it goes