Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Training school hd vdef3 rognee.png

Overview:
Expelled from your current school, you are faced with the harsh reality: your life is falling apart. Indeed, it is common knowledge that the school administration only grants students three attempts. After 3 failures, it is impossible to re-enter the school system. How did you come to this point? You were not the most conscientious student, but you never thought it could happen to you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abandon Reason: 5 Months of Radio Silence
Thread Updated: 2021-04-11
Release Date: 2021-04-11
Developer: Sp0nt3x -
Censored: No
Version: 0.013
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Allison_lac.png David.png Deborah.png Headmistress_school.png lac_kissing.png MC_school.png mirror_ MC_jour1.png psy_grab.png therapist_sexy.png therapist_swimsuit.png

Last edited by a moderator:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sp0nt3x
I explore the house in the intro, I see a (1) on the cell phone and try to open the message and the game hangs for me.
No other option works but killing the process. This happened every time and I gave up after three times.

I'll try again when the bugs are fixed

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Since it's a new thread I'll write my thoughts based on the earlier build of the game (I haven't finished the public one yet). First of all the renders are awesome, I love the lighting and a dreamy color palette. I like how the characters look like, especially Deborah and headmistress, not a big fan of the-rapist though, and Allison left me without strong emotions either way. Sierra looks nice, but it's too early to say for sure if I'll like her. I like the girls shown in the various patreon posts though, so I'm really looking forward to the future updates.

The other thing I liked was a story, which is not a simple excuse for femdom scenes but it's fairly well delevoped and thought out; if the game will continue in this direction it could be one of the best stories in femdom setting imo. I've also enjoyed the inclusion of minigames and QTE, it adds some fresh air, makes the game more engaging and makes it more of a, well, game. The build-up to the sex/femdom content is rather slow (which is not a bad thing as it gives a breathing room to the story), so right now there aren't many femdom scenes, but the introduction to them is really well done, promises a lot of femdom fun in the future and one can only hope that the erotic scenes will engage us in a glorious and exciting ways.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Since it's a new thread I'll write my thoughts based on the earlier build of the game (I haven't finished the public one yet). First of all the renders are awesome, I love the lighting and a dreamy color palette. I like how the characters look like, especially Deborah and headmistress, not a big fan of the-rapist though, and Allison left me without strong emotions either way. Sierra looks nice, but it's too early to say for sure if I'll like her. I like the girls shown in the various patreon posts though, so I'm really looking forward to the future updates.

The other thing I liked was a story, which is not a simple excuse for femdom scenes but it's fairly well delevoped and thought out; if the game will continue in this direction it could be one of the best stories in femdom setting imo. I've also enjoyed the inclusion of minigames and QTE, it adds some fresh air, makes the game more engaging and makes it more of a, well, game. The build-up to the sex/femdom content is rather slow (which is not a bad thing as it gives a breathing room to the story), so right now there aren't many femdom scenes, but the introduction to them is really well done, promises a lot of femdom fun in the future and one can only hope that the erotic scenes will engage us in a glorious and exciting ways.
So from this and because I generally trust in your recommendations is...I should go support this one :p

Reactions: Mister_M

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
navigation sucks, phone crashed the game (click on mom) overal not a bad game

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
navigation sucks, phone crashed the game (click on mom) overal not a bad game
The phone bug must be a new one, I've played two builds before this one and phone always worked properly.

The navigation was worse in the 1st version, now we have 'exit' button, which is helpful. Sp0nt3x, maybe add a minimap at the bottom of the screen or smth similar?

So from this and because I generally trust in your recommendations is...I should go support this one :p
Well, I'd say yes, but then again I don't want to be responsible for any disappoitments later on ;) Judging from the initial release and various pics it seems like a safe bet, but my final decision will be really made based on the real juicy femdom scenes and concepts.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The phone bug must be a new one, I've played two builds before this one and phone always worked properly.

The navigation was worse in the 1st version, now we have 'exit' button, which is helpful. Sp0nt3x, maybe add a minimap at the bottom of the screen or smth similar?

Well, I'd say yes, but then again I don't want to be responsible for any disappoitments later on ;) Judging from the initial release and various pics it seems like a safe bet, but my final decision will be really made based on the real juicy femdom scenes and concepts.
Navigation is the reason, why i wont play this game anymore (really frustrating)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes