Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Sp0nt3x
I explore the house in the intro, I see a (1) on the cell phone and try to open the message and the game hangs for me.
No other option works but killing the process. This happened every time and I gave up after three times.

I'll try again when the bugs are fixed
It seems that the game crashes if you open the phone while you're on the fridge indeed, I'm going to fix that I've found out why. Sorry for this.

But everywhere else it should work, I've just re-tested it and it doesn't crash.

@Sp0nt3x, maybe add a minimap at the bottom of the screen or smth similar?
Yeah I will do that

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It seems that the game crashes if you open the phone while you're on the fridge indeed, I'm going to fix that I've found out why. Sorry for this.
It crashed on the open fridge yes.
But it also crashed after I had seen some guy standing there right of the hallway, going back to the hallway and opening the phone there

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
It crashed on the open fridge yes.
But it also crashed after I had seen some guy standing there right of the hallway, going back to the hallway and opening the phone there
Thank you I find out why, I will update my post with the fixed version.

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Femdom content yassss.
Therapist renders were beautiful!
House feels kind of labyrinthian to navigate (but I usually have that feeling with lewd games, maybe because the bloodflow in the brain isn't there). It's great that there's an exit button.

We will watch your career with great interest.

Reactions: Aseratrix

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Might be a stupid question but will you be able to avoid the femdom? or will you be stuck with it because i'm not the biggest fan.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

regb

Jul 31, 2018
Promising one, keep up the good work.
I found a bug during the talk with the psychologist. It seems there is a missing "{i}" in the code. I corrected it,and don't remember the exact sentence where i got the error message.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Might be a stupid question but will you be able to avoid the femdom? or will you be stuck with it because i'm not the biggest fan.
It's a femdom game sorry, you can press ctrl to go faster during the femdom sequences, but I don't think the game will be really pleasant.

Promising one, keep up the good work.
I found a bug during the talk with the psychologist. It seems there is a missing "{i}" in the code. Unluckily i corrected it, and don't remember the exact sentence where i got the error message.
Thank you for the compliment and thank you for the error report, I found it and corrected it, I will update the version on my patreon page.

Next week I will be working on navigation because I understand that it could be frustrating, I want to avoid that.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
seems like an interesting plot, how much femdom is in there? how much choice is there to prevent the mc too much submissive?

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
a bit short but nice plot and good renders so..Good start :) , its rare to find real femdom games these days and i hope i can say the same after a few months when the game is more updated :D

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes