Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I like this game so much but this game needs another non-femdom routes like mc's boss or his girlfriend. and chastity cage is like idk I think it should not be outside of school. Domina school logic is very good, but I think he should have a normal life as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Domina School [v0.012] [Sp0nt3x] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.17 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.15 GB

Compressed PC Size: 102.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 85.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hopefully there will me a smooth and long lasting escalation on the psychological and the fetish level. The start is very awesome. It is also very promising that it looks like the more reluctant you are the deeper you will fall in the end. That's the way I prefer.
If the author is capable to continue an exciting story around all the adult scenes with meaningful stages, that game will probably be a challanger for my top 3 games within the next 2 or 3 releases.
Thank you, for creating this.

aaroncarter

Feb 14, 2018
This seems like a higher standard game than average. Still pretty short, but so far it is really good.
Congratulations to the developer, can't wait for the story to develop!

Reactions: Aseratrix

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
Very good nad promised game! Congats!!!
you need to add foot fetish scenes, trampling, human ashtray, toilet, carpet, furniture, footstool ect

• Love
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Now that is an impressive start, engaging story paired with high quality renders and gameplay elements. A fresh look on femdom genre. Absolutely want to see more, and i think the bar have been raised in this one! Good luck!

glc0n

Feb 5, 2020
seems like an interesting plot, how much femdom is in there? how much choice is there to prevent the mc too much submissive?
I did two quick runs, one the character choose all submissive options and one the character choose all resistance options. Dialogue at the end acknowledged those choices (though skewed to favor submissive). So far I'd say there's definitely room to play the MC as not submissive.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Looks interesting, but really buggy.
In some rooms click anywhere on the screen that's not a back arrow, kicks you out to main menu (with no option to return to game).
Now I've got the phone screen stuck on when I get a scene, moving around is fine. My appointment with the shrink has the phone screen (screen you see in a phone conversation) over top through the whole thing.
reloading didn't help, not sure if it continues as gave up there.

Pyreen

Jun 29, 2019
Looks interesting, so far the kinks included/foreshadowed seem to consist of the "modern standard" femdom package (chastity, tease and denial, ass worship, pegging/anal play, bondage, ntr/cuckolding, corporal punishment/spanking).

This is very nitpicky and not really important, but some of the orthographical errors as well as the grammar used point to the author being a native French speaker, you might want to have it proofread by a native English speaker. But like I said, this is a very minor complaint, overall the writing is good.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Domina School [v0.012]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Jun 12, 2020
ok the femdom tag is here.... someone again who can't make the difference between maledom and femdom? A empty text based game? 1 foot for 5second?

*first pick show bratty girl with man in leash*

Ok i'm in!

Jun 12, 2020
I agree. I wish that Maldeom game with these renders would exist. Anyway best of luck to your new Project developers.(y)
you have around 80% maledom game, with more or less bdsm content, almost all game (not the empty thing in alpha with only text based content, and every tag) are about the guy getting "control" on girl some have bdsm in some don't
but femdom and maledom =/= bdsm

Reactions: Anonymous100

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I did two quick runs, one the character choose all submissive options and one the character choose all resistance options. Dialogue at the end acknowledged those choices (though skewed to favor submissive). So far I'd say there's definitely room to play the MC as not submissive.
ok, thx for info's. ill keep my eyes on it.
but still i wait for a few updates and when I have time I'll lend a hand myself on it.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes