Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Good start, too short, haha, that's what we say when we love the game, can't wait to see more.

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Yea, like people said, too short atm :D but we only say that because it is amazing, would love to see more of this. good femdom adventures, feet, humiliation in school also cuckolding by girlfriend after would be perfect for this game. Godspeed man, amazing work.

mukherjeee

Dec 24, 2017
By far one of the best games I've encountered here so far. Only ones that can probably measure up when it comes to quality would be Fetish Locator or Heavy Five so far for me.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those who have problems with the apartment at the start :

The layout is like this:
Code:
-------------------------------------------
|  MC's Room  | David's Room |            |
------------||------||-------| Livingroom |
| Bathroom =      Hallway    =            |
------------||------||-----------||-------|
|   Office    |   Kitchen      = Entrance |
---------------------------------|| -------
There are 2 hallways, one in the back of the apartment and one at the entrance.
Both the living room and the kitchen have doors to both hallways.
Since there are different views for some rooms depending from which side the mc entered, this can be a bit confusing at start, e.g. when dealing with 4 different views for hallway and entrance.
The office has a pc where mc can check his emails which is later required to proceed with the story.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I noticed a bug with the phone and rollback :
At morning of day 2 after taking a shower and talking to David, I clicked on the apartment door to leave and confirmed. Because I actually wanted to check the phone before leaving, I used rollback to go back to the moment before clicking the door, then clicked the phone and ren'py froze ... I had to use the task manager to close it.

After the interview with the headmistress there is a bug with the phone :
MC is in the park (background), the chat with Allison is shown but the phone background is missing, so the chat appears on top of the park background image.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.012 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Regarding tags :
The tag "sandbox" seems wrong since the game so far is a VN with a little bit of free roam when at home.

The story and the nightmare sequence foreshadow themes like school setting, spanking/punishment, sex toys, anal sex, chastity, cuckolding, cheating, NTR and sexual slavery (mc enslaved by keyholding domina).

Please adjust the genre tags if necessary.

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
I noticed a bug with the phone and rollback :
At morning of day 2 after taking a shower and talking to David, I clicked on the apartment door to leave and confirmed. Because I actually wanted to check the phone before leaving, I used rollback to go back to the moment before clicking the door, then clicked the phone and ren'py froze ... I had to use the task manager to close it.

After the interview with the headmistress there is a bug with the phone :
MC is in the park (background), the chat with Allison is shown but the phone background is missing, so the chat appears on top of the park background image.
Thank you, I will fix these bugs.
The phone problem in the park doesn't seem to happen every time, I have to try with different scenarios to understand why this happens.

About the sandbox I didn't add this tag myself, it's not a full sandbox game but a game with some sandbox phases in it indeed. I don't know exactly if this tag should be use here but I will let the mods decide.

Thank you for the genre tags, I will look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mukherjeee

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I think that sandbox tag applies here since there is - albeit short - sandbox part here and I'm pretty sure there'll be more, so if we're thinking also about future the tag should imo stay. I'm fairly sure that only tags that are reflecting the current build of the game apply on this forum, but even so adding "school setting" tag seems like a good idea.

Reactions: Aseratrix

MVictoria

Sep 7, 2019
Wow, I really like this. Good pacing, nice intro to characters and some good looking renders.

I am genuinely drawn to backing my first ever project with what you have so far, if your next update impresses
me again then I am certain to contribute.

I do love the therapists outfits, I like the way you used costume changes to keep the scenes fresh, in my opinion far too many games underestimate the power and importance of the clothing used in femdom scenes and just have characters permanently walking around in bikinis or underwear which detracts and reduces the impact when the dom stuff happens.

I look forwards to seeing what happens next!

P.s. would love to see some latex catsuits/hoods on the female chars :)

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys!

I added a map to help navigate the apartment. I hope this will make things easier for everyone.

1615505759275.png

I also added a background for the dialogues when they were difficult to read.

1615558087467.png

And I fixed some bugs when using the phone.

Have a great week end everyone!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes