Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Идея интересна, но 5 минут игрового процесса и 20 минут навигации!? Нужен тег , унижение игрока!

The idea is interesting, but 5 minutes of gameplay and 20 minutes of navigation !? Need a tag, humiliation of the player!

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I just can't stand aside and not comment on it - even though it's too early to make loud statements at this stage, the game is short enough. But based on the fact that there is an excellent quality and there is no doubt about it. I don't say that the school setting in this genre is new or original... However, the very development of the plot is interesting. I'll refrain from everything else for this stage. But for the quality alone it is possible to classify this game in absentia to one of the best representatives of the genre) Thank you for this game! I will watch with interest the further development, keep it up (y)

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
the phone stays on my screen for over half the game and so i do not even see any of the scenes that go on
I'm sorry for this, can you send me a private message telling me how/when this happened (if you remember)?
I recommend you start a new game, you can quickly advance the scenes you have already seen by using the "ctrl" button. As it was said above the game is still quite short, so it shouldn't take too long.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Great start, it's always good to see a new femdom game and with choices nonetheless.
It has a lot of potential.
Every time I see I game like this I have to say while different paths are awesome, beware of falling into a trap of having too many choices and having to make a lot of different scenes.
While this is still the beginning and the story is pretty simple, what about 10 or 20 updates later.
We have lost a lot of good games, because the updates were either very slow or very short depending on the player route and the negative backlash drove the devs away.
But we also have a few games that made it work, so best of luck to you mate, I hope the game will flourish.

I know I just said that having a lot of different paths is a chore and I understand this will be a heavily focused femdom game, but I can't help but see you added a choice of resistance and I'm not hoping for a full maledom route, but I am hoping you will give the MC a fighting chance :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: pabo and Sp0nt3x

ercoser

Apr 10, 2018
I loved this game. True FEMDOM content! especially therapist scene is magnificent. The most of games don't have BDSM scene but more important thing is we can feel femdom and domination soul at this game. (squeezing and fun with males :)) I believe this game will be in the top femdom games like Bo Wei, Darktoz, Citor3 games quality. Great work! and thank you, Sp0nt3x :)

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes