Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Fab88

Apr 10, 2021
Sorry guys but i'm on day 12 August and it seems i can't go out from the house..when i click on yes at the question "want to go out" nothing happens and i can't do anything else. Is this a known bug or i'm missing something? Thank you!!

Sp0nt3x

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2020
Sorry guys but i'm on day 12 August and it seems i can't go out from the house..when i click on yes at the question "want to go out" nothing happens and i can't do anything else. Is this a known bug or i'm missing something? Thank you!!
Thank you for you message, there was a bug in the new version on this day, I will correct this immediately.

Madhatter2001

Jan 22, 2019
Tôi got stuck in my department after i left the school and read Allison mess for the first time, i can not leave the house. Is that a bug or some thing? Can anybody help me please. (Sorry for my bad English)

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Sigh. Then my mc's "tool" will always remain locked. My poor mc!! No way he is gonna remove his backbone Infront of a bitch!!
By the by, i wonder what are the "other ways" ??

Reactions: Sp0nt3x

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
What an amazing game
English is not my first language, hope I did not make any spelling mistakes, I just want to praise the game
Thanks developers!
Hope to be able to play the next version(y)(y)(y)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hi guys,

This post to keep you updated on the development of the game, and to be honest, it's going slowly.
May was really hard for me, I had Covid and couldn't do anything for several weeks, then I came back to work and had a lot of work, and I still do.
I'm going to start working on the game again as much as I can, but since I don't want to take your money when I don't make enough progress, I'm going to put the billing on pause for the next month. I will restart it for August if I feel I have made enough progress.

See you soon and stay safe.
Sp0nt3x

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes