Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
What you see: "Fsck, another femdom game dropped when there are so few of them already!"
What I see: "Fsck, there's A LOT of money to be made servicing this clearly near-abandoned niche. Damn my lack of skills - and much more importantly, lack of available leisure time!"
I doubt many people havent thought of it,its just few people are willing to work on a game seriously and so they dont even bother,constant scams doesnt help the moral of the community.

Also i'd like to think that femdom games have to be held to a higher standard than others,both because there are few and because femdom can only be presented amaizingly or poorly.

What i want to heard is why is this important category so overlooked.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How long it took to develop a game to this state (v0.013) ? Few weeks ? Months ?
First tease was published on Nov 8 2020, the demo was released on March 3 2021, the last version (basically a demo with fixes and few QoL improvements) appeared 4 days later or smth like that.

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
I'd gladly support this author but it seams like this game is just started in development. I'm surprised how smooth this game is and with the amount of choices. I mean their are some segments where they're should be choices like for instance when seeing the psychiatrist, it's completely evident how stupid the player character is and there should be an option there to choose to drink the alcohol or not. I would have refused and it was kind of shade from the start when entering it. The author should have put a choice there for the drink and when refused there should have been a force situation where she starts to say like the perfume that she had on when the player first entered that he smelled already took it in but she wanted to know if the player was willing to drink the drug too. At this point he will start to forget everything that had transpired.

I think the biggest issue for these games on this site are when the developers start making a game they immediately post a demo expecting pay for the demo and players realize that the game is just started into development and it's mostly unfinished. This is when I think the game is a waist of money. Games like these require patience and allot of investment especially if the authors are developing the games by them selves. What I'm trying to say is that if the author is working on this game by themselves or with little time. I think they should have not posted the demo so soon but rather worked on it first to the point when the game is almost finished then release the demo version. I sure as hell won't pay for something that is unfinished work or a game that is barely releasing updates for it. There are a few authors that I know who release updates on a weekly basis and those I pay for because I know there is new content every week for they're games and further more they are not alone working for a single game they have other authors working with them. They may be more expensive but well worth the cost because you know that your no just paying for one author but several and that they're actually focused on developing something that will last.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 912BHi and mush11

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
I'd gladly support this author but it seams like this game is just started in development. I'm surprised how smooth this game is and with the amount of choices. I mean their are some segments where they're should be choices like for instance when seeing the psychiatrist, it's completely evident how stupid the player character is and there should be an option there to choose to drink the alcohol or not. I would have refused and it was kind of shade from the start when entering it. The author should have put a choice there for the drink and when refused there should have been a force situation where she starts to say like the perfume that she had on when the player first entered that he smelled already took it in but she wanted to know if the player was willing to drink the drug too. At this point he will start to forget everything that had transpired.

I think the biggest issue for these games on this site are when the developers start making a game they immediately post a demo expecting pay for the demo and players realize that the game is just started into development and it's mostly unfinished. This is when I think the game is a waist of money. Games like these require patience and allot of investment especially if the authors are developing the games by them selves. What I'm trying to say is that if the author is working on this game by themselves or with little time. I think they should have not posted the demo so soon but rather worked on it first to the point when the game is almost finished then release the demo version. I sure as hell won't pay for something that is unfinished work or a game that is barely releasing updates for it. There are a few authors that I know who release updates on a weekly basis and those I pay for because I know there is new content every week for they're games and further more they are not alone working for a single game they have other authors working with them. They may be more expensive but well worth the cost because you know that your no just paying for one author but several and that they're actually focused on developing something that will last.
Game's names with weekly updates please

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
It starts with one
One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time

All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

It's so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Tryin' to hold on, did-didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried
It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time when-

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how I tried so hard

In spite of the way you were mockin' me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so far

Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end

You kept everything inside and even though I tried
It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually
Be a memory of a time when-

I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There's only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There's only one thing you should know

Blackelite1980

Dec 17, 2018
I was hoping that the mc would be able to take over the school and make all the principle and the therapist submissives along with other females that he come across in the game that try to control him.

Reactions: assman1337

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
The story progress from the appointment to the therapist? Because i've seen two render that didn't showed up in the game.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes