Ren'Py Abandoned Domina School [v0.013] [Sp0nt3x]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020

Hi guys!
I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that.
I wanted to give you some news about the development of the next version. I made some progress in September, finishing writing the script for the 6th and 7th scene and moving forward with the renders.
Since I had a busy schedule in October, I wasn't able to work on the game as much as I would have liked, so I put the billing on hold, as usual.
I hope to be able to release the next version in January, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
See you soon and stay safe.
Sp0nt3x

pgonzo

Oct 4, 2020
school is important hope it is going well. doing well in college is more important than making the game though it does suck not having the progress on something that has potential. hope school goes well and that you still have inspiration and drive for the game when you have extra free time to do so

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018

Hi guys!
I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that.
I wanted to give you some news about the development of the next version. I made some progress in September, finishing writing the script for the 6th and 7th scene and moving forward with the renders.
Since I had a busy schedule in October, I wasn't able to work on the game as much as I would have liked, so I put the billing on hold, as usual.
I hope to be able to release the next version in January, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
See you soon and stay safe.
Sp0nt3x
did he give any other uptade since he said jan and now it is february

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Man this is sad all this hype of this game coming out and when it finally comes out its one of the top of my list of femdom games. Only to have one release and a whole year later still nothing :( :( .

I really really hope the dev somehow pulls through whatever is going on his life and continue on this great femdom adventure, please come back dev

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes