Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Andrew Tate is male. i thought she was a domina:(
What, no lol. I was commenting about your post mentioning you were wanting to see an Andrew Tate video from brombeere1992. I was thinking you must be referring to a Rule63-ed version of the "Top G" as surely Bowsette's Slave would rather be his mistress's sole licker rather than her "Alpha male".

Normally I would say anything Rule63 is great in in his case the domina version of him would be something akin to Worst Girl.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I haven't played this game since version 7 or something. This time I'm trying to set up my saves a bit cleaner, but I'm somehow not able to become Madeline's servant after defeating her. Previously I got the choice to take the seal or return it to her, but now that is no longer possible. I can only confirm to destroy the seal with no other option.

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I haven't played this game since version 7 or something. This time I'm trying to set up my saves a bit cleaner, but I'm somehow not able to become Madeline's servant after defeating her. Previously I got the choice to take the seal or return it to her, but now that is no longer possible. I can only confirm to destroy the seal with no other option.
Don't defeat her. Accept her tea sidequest, keep fighting and losing to her, eventually she will enslave you.

Reactions: Luminosity247

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
9.5 is completed , he's waiting of the CG's to be done.
The update includes.

Post Hora content.
Soft rework of Hora's personality.
New content for the Twins both when you fight them and post Hora.
New content for Raa when you fight her and post Hora.
This was in March, the update was ready.
Don't forget the artist is back and "of course means that development is back in full force."
:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
If the dude really cared about his project, he'd just completely scrap 9.5 and work on 10.0 while including the 9.5 content in it at this point.

We'll be getting the update around November as always anyway, so why even bother pretending?

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
Don't defeat her. Accept her tea sidequest, keep fighting and losing to her, eventually she will enslave you.
Ah, alright. Thank you. By the way, is there no longer a way to restore soul shards? Are you supposed to run out of them now to get stat boosts? Feels a bit like the gameplay doesn't match the narrative anymore.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Ah, alright. Thank you. By the way, is there no longer a way to restore soul shards? Are you supposed to run out of them now to get stat boosts? Feels a bit like the gameplay doesn't match the narrative anymore.
Yeah, soul shards recipe was removed in 7.5. You're supposed to lose now for a stats boost. If you think this defeats the narrative of the game, then you're about to enter a wild ride. Nothing makes sense in this game, so the soul shards thing is only the tip of the iceberg.

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, soul shards recipe was removed in 7.5. You're supposed to lose now for a stats boost. If you think this defeats the narrative of the game, then you're about to enter a wild ride. Nothing makes sense in this game, so the soul shards thing is only the tip of the iceberg.
Agreed with disliking the soul shard revision. At first soul shards were treated as important:

First implementation: MC had to walk to the Gladien Lake with the foreboding music playing and you had to manually choose how many other champion's soul shards to sacrifice. Katrina even scolds you for this after you lose to her 8 times.

Second implementation: Player presses "PG UP" to select how many f. soul shards to exchange for your soul shards. Katrina still scolds you after 8 losses.

Third implementation: You literally cannot die. Instead of dying you come back with a power boost. The only way to lose in this game is to willingly walk into a scripted loss.

That last one is basically like playing a game using cheats and breaks the immersion of being in a world fighting against impossibly stronger goddesses.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
If the dude really cared about his project, he'd just completely scrap 9.5 and work on 10.0 while including the 9.5 content in it at this point.

We'll be getting the update around November as always anyway, so why even bother pretending?
correct, but you'll have to add bw 6months and 3 more years

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
I guess another problem is that the dev is working at the same time on his new game (Maple Hill) so it's even more delay. Meanwhile the artist needs time for recovery and has a giant workload. I would say just hope for the best and don't harass them there are plenty of games to play meanwhile.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I guess another problem is that the dev is working at the same time on his new game (Maple Hill) so it's even more delay. Meanwhile the artist needs time for recovery and has a giant workload. I would say just hope for the best and don't harass them there are plenty of games to play meanwhile.
Please, do not create any excuse for Deka's delays. There is literally no reason whatsoever. Even before MHC, we had about one update a year. It's not because he has a giant workload. It's the norm with him. And Shakie's workload isn't as big as Deka makes it out to be. He actually commissions her for the strict minimum (Like 3-4 CGs per chapter + dialogue images). She's far from overworked.

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
Please, do not create any excuse for Deka's delays. There is literally no reason whatsoever. Even before MHC, we had about one update a year. It's not because he has a giant workload. It's the norm with him. And Shakie's workload isn't as big as Deka makes it out to be. He actually commissions her for the strict minimum (Like 3-4 CGs per chapter + dialogue images). She's far from overworked.
I don't create excuses, I just have a high level of empathy for developers. For me this is not a work project where deadlines are kept at all costs, for me this is a hobby and that's how I handle it. I mean it can always happen something in real life or you can fuck up your code so you get thrown back for days or weeks. But i give you the point that if you know you can't release in time you should'nt make announcements above it and tease the community.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes