SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Tell me how to kill Mary in the phase when she restores 10k health to herself.
Keep losing to her. You will eventually meet Llavanya. She will give you armor and spells, but it won't be enough - keep losing to her. After Llavanya forges a weapon* for you, you'll be able to defeat Mary in battle (it will be somewhat easy, as she will take normal damage instead of 0 after using a potion).

* (notice that you actually don't need to use that weapon nor her skills to defeat Mary; so, if you are an archer, keep using your bow, as Llavanya don't give you the option to forge a bow/crossbow and your damage will be better with a weapon of your class)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Keep losing to her. You will eventually meet Llavanya. She will give you armor and spells, but it won't be enough - keep losing to her. After Llavanya forges a weapon* for you, you'll be able to defeat Mary in battle (it will be somewhat easy, as she will take normal damage instead of 0 after using a potion).

* (notice that you actually don't need to use that weapon nor her skills to defeat Mary; so, if you are an archer, keep using your bow, as Llavanya don't give you the option to forge a bow/crossbow and your damage will be better with a weapon of your class)
Wow... I guess Best Girl dislikes bow users :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SevySub

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
hey how do i get past mary, she asks me to go to the library but i cant find it anywhere i even clicked the bookshelf i could just find after the next room she is siiting in, then she just spanks me after i try to leave or go through those two chambers, what do i do?

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
hey how do i get past mary, she asks me to go to the library but i cant find it anywhere i even clicked the bookshelf i could just find after the next room she is siiting in, then she just spanks me after i try to leave or go through those two chambers, what do i do?
there are two hallways left and right that you may have missed. The left one has multiple doors with one leading to the library

kuro1998

Aug 9, 2018
I came back to the game after some time and now I discover that theres easy mode, and I need to ask, what are the content I miss if I pick this option? (I was never able to pass the first domina)

Oct 26, 2017
I came back to the game after some time and now I discover that theres easy mode, and I need to ask, what are the content I miss if I pick this option? (I was never able to pass the first domina)
Unless Disastrous changed it in the past 2 years, it does nothing. Masochist mode also does nothing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you mean penetration, there is fairly little. But there is a ton of fetish play and oral with the player as submissive.
That is true and a lot of those scenes are pretty amazing. I love the artwork and how the dominas make MC their kitty chasing puppy.

This is actually untrue. Mary does have an actual sex scene as well.
No she doesn't!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 26, 2017
Still waiting for Shakie to woman up and tell Deka he can keep the commission money and she's done with him. Any artist worth their blood should know how "hard" it is to work on that kind of amateurish fetish fuel with something like RPG Maker all by themselves, especially when the heavy lifting was done by famous plugin writers in the RPG Maker community (Felski, Galv, Moghunter, Yanfly, etc). None of which are credited anywhere, of course, but this is to be expected.

I'm a bit sick of parroting this after 4 years on those threads. Artists should give it a try and see for themselves.

Reactions: ajmay2 and Evizzy89

991207z

Mar 13, 2018
Still waiting for Shakie to woman up and tell Deka he can keep the commission money and she's done with him. Any artist worth their blood should know how "hard" it is to work on that kind of amateurish fetish fuel with something like RPG Maker all by themselves, especially when the heavy lifting was done by famous plugin writers in the RPG Maker community (Felski, Galv, Moghunter, Yanfly, etc). None of which are credited anywhere, of course, but this is to be expected.

I'm a bit sick of parroting this after 4 years on those threads. Artists should give it a try and see for themselves.
What's that game in your link? The art style looks so similar to

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I wonder how the unity/blender thing is gonna turn out, Deka couldn't even manage Renpy.

Expect stolen assets, horrific graphics, bugs, extreme lag and something akin to Femdom University's combat.

Reactions: Metalkick
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes