Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank Llavanya Best Girl for sending her latest hero Champion!

Ah, what an update for only twenty thousand dollars!

Minimal story additions, jank on the spot lore, another plot twist, with horrible AI art on top!

Raa's realms aren't that bad, only extremely basic design, if he actually bothered to expand them they would be decent, AI cg, a spooky monster which was cool I guess, and it just unlocks scenes which were already in game.

For one entire year this is abysmal however.
Was this fr $20.000?!

I played through Katrina's realm and I think I noticed a few differences since my last playthrough:

1. The Reaper says "Horace fell to the WILL of the Dominas"

2. The Reaper uses all male pronouns when referring to the champions.

3. After beating up Katrina I was put into her pit and then released without getting cursed. Now when I re-enter her castle she just tells me "You have been banished". She doesn't offer to fight or say anything about not submitting to the other girls.

Reactions: LustfulWeeb5554

GrizzyOnmine

Apr 20, 2023
Alright, gave 9.2 a try.

Overly long and boring scene with Hora to start things up. None of it make much sense, Deka also needs to spellcheck, because holy fuck.

The AI generated art kicks in as soon as you meet the twins. Oh... My god... This is beyond bad. If it keeps going that route, it will become as pixelated and low quality as Minecraft Steve. Their whole segment is pure bad attempt at humor, but I'm mostly taken aback by the horrible AI art than to care about the "jokes".

Oh god it somehow gets so much worse past Raa.
So, once all the story is said and done (And Deka loves to rewrite his lore), we get a whole 3 new scenes! One for Raa and one for each twins. Nothing amazing, by the way.

There you have it! One whole year and over $12,000 from Patreon for this shitshow.
In the case of Minecraft, at least it makes sense

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
By the way, what scenes appeared? I mean, what were they aimed at?
Toilet scene with Raa. Even the PNG of the CG is not fully cleaned up as there are white outlines.

Giantess boob smother with the blue haired twin (This one we’ve seen already from Deka’s teasers)

Giantess armpit worship with the pink haired twin.

All scenes are very meh and they are the last work of Shakie. But Deka finally responded to some criticism (OMG!!!). During Raa’s toilet scene, Dekarous finally stop using the whole overused "Sewer pipe throat" line! Aaaand now he used "sewer body"…

Deka also responded to the criticism made about him overusing static images and not wanting to animate his scenes. Both twins scenes are animated! Well kind of… It’s still the same image but it flips between the same two frames that are barely any different anyway.

One whole year for this btw.

Oh and that being said, remember when the big AI-generated teaser image dropped of all the Dominas standing in line and people mentioned "That's the best take?/It looks awful!". Deka heard your criticism. He used a slightly different AI-generated image... Which looks so fucking worse. I would've show it on here, but I accidentally saved after and ain't no way that I'm going to re-do the whole new Raa catacombs for such a piece of shit image even if it's to egg on the dude.

Last edited:

GrizzyOnmine

Apr 20, 2023
Toilet scene with Raa. Even the PNG of the CG is not fully cleaned up as there are white outlines.

Giantess boob smother with the blue haired twin (This one we’ve seen already from Deka’s teasers)

All scenes are very meh and they are the last work of Shakie. But Deka finally responded to some criticism (OMG!!!). During Raa’s toilet scene, Dekarous finally stop using the whole overused "Sewer pipe throat" line! Aaaand now he used "sewer body"…

Deka also responded to the criticism made about him overusing static images and not wanting to animate his scenes. Both twins scenes are animated! Well kind of… It’s still the same image but it flips between the same two frames that are barely any different anyway.

Oh and that being said, remember when the big AI-generated teaser image dropped of all the Dominas standing in line and people mentioned "That's the best take?/It looks awful!". Deka heard your criticism. He used a slightly different AI-generated image... Which looks so fucking worse. I would've show in on here, but I accidentally saved after and ain't no way that I'm going to re-do the whole new Raa catacombs for such a piece of shit image even if it's to egg on the dude.
Make a couple of pictures in a year. Some of them are made using artificial intelligence. It's just... Без названия (1).jpeg

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Make a couple of pictures in a year. Some of them are made using artificial intelligence. It's just... View attachment 3040344
He's had most of them already for about half a year and longer. He really didn't even do anything for a year. This has to be the worst Domina update, which feels like I keep saying this every passing updates. I wish I was exaggerating, but unfortunately, I'm not.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

Oh and that being said, remember when the big AI-generated teaser image dropped of all the Dominas standing in line and people mentioned "That's the best take?/It looks awful!". Deka heard your criticism. He used a slightly different AI-generated image... Which looks so fucking worse. I would've show in on here, but I accidentally saved after and ain't no way that I'm going to re-do the whole new Raa catacombs for such a piece of shit image even if it's to egg on the dude.
thanks for the report soldier, you save us all from a huge waste of time

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017

Oh and that being said, remember when the big AI-generated teaser image dropped of all the Dominas standing in line and people mentioned "That's the best take?/It looks awful!". Deka heard your criticism. He used a slightly different AI-generated image... Which looks so fucking worse. I would've show it on here, but I accidentally saved after and ain't no way that I'm going to re-do the whole new Raa catacombs for such a piece of shit image even if it's to egg on the dude.
Can you please tell me how to get the 2 scenes with the twins you mentioned?

Mar 17, 2022
So as far as I understand, the changes start from the beginning of Mika and Maki's chapter? I got a bunch of saves stored up for pretty much every major part of the game, gotta know which one of them I should load up.

Also, I remember there was a CG of Hora hanging out with Llavanya and Edgar posted in March, which looked intriguing and unike any other stuff we've seen in the game. Is it in the update?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So as far as I understand, the changes start from the beginning of Mika and Maki's chapter? I got a bunch of saves stored up for pretty much every major part of the game, gotta know which one of them I should load up.

Also, I remember there was a CG of Hora hanging out with Llavanya and Edgar posted in March, which looked intriguing and unike any other stuff we've seen in the game. Is it in the update?
Yes, it is part of the longest, most boring and repetitive dialogue of the game. Deka basically did a retcon of Hora’s character and intentions, going from a super stoic, scheming and more serious Domina who refuses to lose and being overly proud of her time controlling abilities to a sad little girl who has childhood complex and never really wanting her power, not even wanting to be immortal. Her character switch made no sense and the fact she sent Llavanya and the MC in a broken time and space wasn’t really even mentioned. Hora was just "Glad you’re here. I need to sulk for a moment and you to hear me as I talk to myself out loud".

It also feels as if that particular CG wasn’t even meant to be there to begin with. Upon listening to Hora, Llavanya is still scarred and naked. In the CG, she’s healed and fully dressed. The CG ends and Llavanya is back at being scarred and naked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Circle0Trick

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
Yes, it is part of the longest, most boring and repetitive dialogue of the game. Deka basically did a retcon of Hora’s character and intentions, going from a super stoic, scheming and more serious Domina who refuses to lose and being overly proud of her time controlling abilities to a sad little girl who has childhood complex and never really wanting her power, not even wanting to be immortal. Her character switch made no sense and the fact she sent Llavanya and the MC in a broken time and space wasn’t really even mentioned. Hora was just "Glad you’re here. I need to sulk for a moment and you to hear me as I talk to myself out loud".

It also feels as if that particular CG wasn’t even meant to be there to begin with. Upon listening to Hora, Llavanya is still scarred and naked. In the CG, she’s healed and fully dressed. The CG ends and Llavanya is back at being scarred and naked.

ya new patch was just a bunch of text and bad CG

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Garbage in, garbage out. Shakie is not a good artist and an AI trained on her limited work is going to be even worse.
I disagree with that. Shakie has done a great job on the Dominas (Aside from Hora's blackhole). My only issue with her artwork as a whole is that it's repetitive, which in the case of training AI would actually be beneficial.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Shakie's artstyle is alright. It's simplistic yet has its charm. The main problem with Shakie is the lack of consistency and body proportion. You'd think a female artist would put more work on the female anatomy, but here we are. Oh and her earlier depictions of scat were also pretty damn terrible too. Not sure how when you're commissioned about doing scat, your best shot at it is making a spiral of chocolate milk. Deka looked at it and instead of asking for a re-draw, he just said to himself "Perfect!".

which in the case of training AI would actually be beneficial.
If Deka trains his AI like he "codes" his game, then better kill it with fire.

Last edited:

DanikLauiPll2

Sep 30, 2023
The thing I was the most excited about is the continuation of the story...Well...Set aside the not-too-good AI arts, for me the story was ok. I do think that for 9 months of development of 9.5 it's very little but at least there's something to talk about.
What is very strange is how before Hora's monologue on the tree branch Llavanya is in scars and naked, but during the monologue she is already dressed and her wounds have completely healed. There definitely is something missing since such a strange thing is here.
I'm fine with Hora's sudden change in mood and live perception, a.k.a from thirst for power to nihilism.
Hora herself is my favourite domina out of the current 9 and seeing what's happening to her at the end of the current storyline...God f*cking dammit...Seriously? They did her like that..?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes