SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Amazing, Dekarous somehow managed to screw Trick Shot, the best skill for Rangers with Bow. Now it deals no damage at all.

The only question I have for this achievement is: how the hell he did it?

EDIT: It looks to be related to the variable ($gameTemp.tas_power). Originally, the damage formula is: a.atk * 3 - b.def * 2 * ($gameTemp.tas_power)
It was returning 0 whenever I attacked.

After that, I changed the formula to simply a.atk*3 - b.def, and it worked properly.

After that, I tried to change it to:
(a.atk * 3 - b.def) * ($gameTemp.tas_power)

It returned damage = 0 too.

And my final try was:
(a.atk * 3 - (b.def * ($gameTemp.tas_power))

Also dmg = 0

I'm not a huge fan of JavaScript, but my guess is that $gameTemp.tas_power is not a numeric value.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy
Jan 27, 2021
Amazing, Dekarous somehow managed to screw Trick Shot, the best skill for Rangers with Bow. Now it deals no damage at all.

The only question I have for this achievement is: how the hell he did it?

EDIT: It looks to be related to the variable ($gameTemp.tas_power). Originally, the damage formula is: a.atk * 3 - b.def * 2 * ($gameTemp.tas_power)
It was returning 0 whenever I attacked.

After that, I changed the formula to simply a.atk*3 - b.def, and it worked properly.

After that, I tried to change it to:
(a.atk * 3 - b.def) * ($gameTemp.tas_power)

It returned damage = 0 too.

And my final try was:
(a.atk * 3 - (b.def * ($gameTemp.tas_power))

Also dmg = 0

I'm not a huge fan of JavaScript, but my guess is that $gameTemp.tas_power is not a numeric value.
I've noticed quite a few skills don't work as intended, such as the Lost Disease Marksman immediately losing his focus status effect after applying it. The Warden class' halberd skill 'Fierce Charge' also dealt 0 damage every time I've tried using it. It's supposed to ignore a portion of the enemy's defense, so I'm guessing there's a zero in the wrong place somewhere in the damage formula box. Madeline can also completely cancel her wind-up kick attack by drinking a Magicka Potion, which I highly doubt is intentional (and let's not forget her grapple attack that was just.. never implemented to begin with, despite there being a CG for it). The sad part is, all of these errors could easily be resolved by quickly skimming through the RPG Maker MV forums for help, or even by trial and error for that matter, so I guess the real problem is Dekarous not caring about the combat enough to fix it unfortunately.

After a quick google search, I can confirm that ' $gameTemp.tas_power ' is a plugin command (belonging to the Timed Attack Core plugin). Basically, it's supposed to alter your damage output based on how well you perform at a quick time event, but clearly it either wasn't implemented properly, or simply bugged out.

Last edited:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I've noticed quite a few skills don't work as intended, such as the Lost Disease Marksman immediately losing his focus status effect after applying it. The Warden class' halberd skill 'Fierce Charge' also dealt 0 damage every time I've tried using it. It's supposed to ignore a portion of the enemy's defense, so I'm guessing there's a zero in the wrong place somewhere in the damage formula box. Madeline can also completely cancel her wind-up kick attack by drinking a Magicka Potion, which I highly doubt is intentional (and let's not forget her grapple attack that was just.. never implemented to begin with, despite there being a CG for it). The sad part is, all of these errors could easily be resolved by quickly skimming through the RPG Maker MV forums for help, or even by trial and error for that matter, so I guess the real problem is Dekarous not caring about the combat enough to fix it unfortunately.

After a quick google search, I can confirm that ' $gameTemp.tas_power ' is a plugin command (belonging to the Timed Attack Core plugin). Basically, it's supposed to alter your damage output based on how well you perform at a quick time event, but clearly it either wasn't implemented properly, or simply bugged out.
Actually, some of these things are so simple that it doesn't require a visit on RPGM forums. For exemple, Focus effect. Really, it's just about setting the amount of turns to +1. RPGM is somewhat tricky in this case, as it erases the effect if remaining turns is equal to 0. That means if you want an effect to take place for N turns, you have to set it for N+1 turns. But that's a very basic thing for RPG Maker, to the point you can actually fix by yourself. All you have to do is open www/Data/States.json, look for index 46 and change maxTurns/minTurns from 1 to 2 (I didn't test it, but it should work as intended).

The whole point here is... it's evident that Dekarous don't even bother to play his own game. If he actually spent a whole day before a release to play his game from Katrina to his release he would find a bunch of glitches. He would find what is bad. But he doesn't. And it seems he is not willing to pay someone to do it for him as well (and if he is, well, this person is doing a terrible job).

--------------------

I just finished playing the new release. Well...

Story is somewhat cool, I'm curious to see the ending. But nevertheless, somethings seems to be a bit off. All Dominas lost most of their powers, but somehow, they were able to overpower a really, really powerful Llavanya, the somewhat powerful Hero and the same-power-level Hora. At least if one of the 3 remaining Dominas was there, it would at least be acceptable. Aside from that, I currently enjoy the plot. And I feel bad for Hora and the two nameless Dominas, I hope they eventually return.

The game is a bug mess, so far. The best part was when our oldy Corrupted Llavanya made a show when Hero, Llavanya and Raa reached the catacombs last chamber, and at that point, there were two Llavanyas following the hero. That was my favorite glitch so far. At least Dekarous got rid from that slow-walking BS.

New H-Scenes are very meh, and honestly, Dekarous should hire a new artist ASAP if he wants to give this project a proper end. AI arts are clearly a mistake and should be abandoned. Otherwise... well, good luck.

Really, even a beginner artist who can handle basic anime-style arts and wouldn't charge a lot could do this work with a vastly superior quality, and he could find it even here in F95zone or in sites like fiverr.

And that's all my impressions, let's hope the december 2024 release is better than this one (please forgive me for my optimism).

Last edited:
Reactions: MadelinesPuppy

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I completely forgot that Mary was modeled after Shakie's avatar (and Edgar is Dekarous if memory serves me right), so that's a very good point.

I believe the twins scene was added fairly recently, so it makes sense why you haven't seen it (I think it's a soul shard scene, though I could be wrong). Becoming a Domina's throne is honestly a great idea, it would be a missed opportunity if Selena doesn't get an ending/scene portraying that.

As for the soundtrack, I'm happy I could help. I hope to find the rest of them some day (especially the Cerulean Fields one, it's so atmospheric), but I'll put it on hold for now considering I've found a majority of them at least.

As a side note, I finally got around to making a Narcissa wallpaper, I'll put it here:
View attachment 3103665
That is correct. In fact Deka actually has an image of his avatar being ridden by Shakie's avatar. Tbh, I could see a Deka x Shakie fanfic making for an entertaining read.

I will definitely be giving the twins a piece of my soul to suffocate me under their twin bubble butts. I really do think that is part of the direction the story will go. I mean Deka did mention the three last Dominas already being decided upon and he does like scenarios where the player turns on the woman who loves and cares about him Ie: Blue haired girl from SCC and Best Girl in Worst End. And the theming of the Domina's power source being a throne and facesitting fits too well to not be a scene in the game. Don't forget, MC is absorbing nearly all the power stored in every Domina he's defeated so farm making him possibly the most powerful person in the game already. I suspect making him her throne will be her hail mary (Pardon the expression) after getting defeated.

And that Narcissa wallpaper looks very beautiful and dangerous, just like Narcissa. I will be making it my next wallpaper very soon.

I had no idea about those glitches. Ngl a Madeline QTE to escape her hold would be pretty awesome. Given your username this must infuriate you to no end.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Domina-9.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 27, 2021
Actually, some of these things are so simple that it doesn't require a visit on RPGM forums. For exemple, Focus effect. Really, it's just about setting the amount of turns to +1. RPGM is somewhat tricky in this case, as it erases the effect if remaining turns is equal to 0. That means if you want an effect to take place for N turns, you have to set it for N+1 turns. But that's a very basic thing for RPG Maker, to the point you can actually fix by yourself. All you have to do is open www/Data/States.json, look for index 46 and change maxTurns/minTurns from 1 to 2 (I didn't test it, but it should work as intended).

The whole point here is... it's evident that Dekarous don't even bother to play his own game. If he actually spent a whole day before a release to play his game from Katrina to his release he would find a bunch of glitches. He would find what is bad. But he doesn't. And it seems he is not willing to pay someone to do it for him as well (and if he is, well, this person is doing a terrible job).

--------------------

I just finished playing the new release. Well...

Story is somewhat cool, I'm curious to see the ending. But nevertheless, somethings seems to be a bit off. All Dominas lost most of their powers, but somehow, they were able to overpower a really, really powerful Llavanya, the somewhat powerful Hero and the same-power-level Hora. At least if one of the 3 remaining Dominas was there, it would at least be acceptable. Aside from that, I currently enjoy the plot. And I feel bad for Hora and the two nameless Dominas, I hope they eventually return.

The game is a bug mess, so far. The best part was when our oldy Corrupted Llavanya made a show when Hero, Llavanya and Raa reached the catacombs last chamber, and at that point, there were two Llavanyas following the hero. That was my favorite glitch so far. At least Dekarous got rid from that slow-walking BS.

New H-Scenes are very meh, and honestly, Dekarous should hire a new artist ASAP if he wants to give this project a proper end. AI arts are clearly a mistake and should be abandoned. Otherwise... well, good luck.

Really, even a beginner artist who can handle basic anime-style arts and wouldn't charge a lot could do this work with a vastly superior quality, and he could find it even here in F95zone or in sites like fiverr.

And that's all my impressions, let's hope the december 2024 release is better than this one (please forgive me for my optimism).
Agreed. Honestly I'd test the game for free if I knew Deka would actually bother to fix the myriad of bugs I could find with extensive testing, but something tells me he wouldn't. With the amount of patrons he has, there's no way he hasn't gotten any bug complaints, so I guess it really just comes down to apathy.

And don't be sorry for your optimism, it's a fleeting thing within the community these days, and if anything we need more of it. When I think back to how great this game once was (the first five Dominas in particular), I remember that Dekarous absolutely has what it takes to make this game amazing, the only thing he currently lacks is drive (and maybe some lessons on programming combat skills). I also highly believe that this game can get better in the coming updates, so long as Deka puts in the required effort to do so.

That is correct. In fact Deka actually has an image of his avatar being ridden by Shakie's avatar. Tbh, I could see a Deka x Shakie fanfic making for an entertaining read.

I will definitely be giving the twins a piece of my soul to suffocate me under their twin bubble butts. I really do think that is part of the direction the story will go. I mean Deka did mention the three last Dominas already being decided upon and he does like scenarios where the player turns on the woman who loves and cares about him Ie: Blue haired girl from SCC and Best Girl in Worst End. And the theming of the Domina's power source being a throne and facesitting fits too well to not be a scene in the game. Don't forget, MC is absorbing nearly all the power stored in every Domina he's defeated so farm making him possibly the most powerful person in the game already. I suspect making him her throne will be her hail mary (Pardon the expression) after getting defeated.

And that Narcissa wallpaper looks very beautiful and dangerous, just like Narcissa. I will be making it my next wallpaper very soon.

I had no idea about those glitches. Ngl a Madeline QTE to escape her hold would be pretty awesome. Given your username this must infuriate you to no end.
You raise an interesting point about Selena making MC into her throne, and it makes me think.. could it be possible that Horace is her throne? the Reaper did say he was still alive, but that could mean anything outside of becoming Lost. He might not even be in Selena's realm at all (though I highly suspect he is).

I'm glad you like the wallpaper! I'll be doing more Domina themed ones in the future so let me know if you have anything in mind (characters, poses, etc.). I will say, it took me a while to find a suitable background for Narcissa, but it was worth the effort.

A QTE method of escape for grapple attacks sounds really fun! It would certainly be more intuitive and less RNG-based than the one we currently have, and it would also add a layer of immersion. And yes, infuriated pretty much sums up how I feel about Madeline's unused grapple. It's such a good pose, yet it's not even in the game.. (though I suspect Deka will add it at some point, considering he did commission it to begin with. It would be a shame for it to go to waste, after all)

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Agreed. Honestly I'd test the game for free if I knew Deka would actually bother to fix the myriad of bugs I could find with extensive testing, but something tells me he wouldn't. With the amount of patrons he has, there's no way he hasn't gotten any bug complaints, so I guess it really just comes down to apathy.

And don't be sorry for your optimism, it's a fleeting thing within the community these days, and if anything we need more of it. When I think back to how great this game once was (the first five Dominas in particular), I remember that Dekarous absolutely has what it takes to make this game amazing, the only thing he currently lacks is drive (and maybe some lessons on programming combat skills). I also highly believe that this game can get better in the coming updates, so long as Deka puts in the required effort to do so.
That's the greatest problem about Domina development: does Dekarous actually want to put effort on it? If so, he should be looking for an artist right now, because that's the only one thing that would be saving this game.

And while he doesn't find, he could just write the storyline for the three remaining Dominas and planning new scenes for all post-Rosita dominas. As well as fixing the current bugs.

Aside from that... well, I guess I'm replacing Domina with Domination Desire: Banished and Escape from Misantria, as they have great quality, huge potentials and more commited developers (and I really dislike Katalist gameplay and art style).

ah if only this game was more friendly for us hopeless coomers who like to play one handed :Kappa:
It actually is, as everything can be done using nothing but the mouse (you just have to train yourself to use the mouse with your opposite hand). Also, most h-scentes are text based, all you have to do is to press Z (and sometimes keys to change options).

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
yo, could someone tell me all the current dominas and their related fetishes?
I think there is 8 Dominas, as for what they do, they all do the same thing each domina has the same copy/paste set of fetishes except for the clown one that suffocates/castrates, and Mary which does pegging so if you play and beat the first domina the fetishes you see with her are near same for every Domina, none really specialize in anything

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
3.40 star(s) 52 Votes