CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Actually, no, there are not many 2dcg games were the protagonist is being dominated(not just with words but with actions too), but after some time he can turn the tables. Ofc, there are some, but majority of the games are either pure Maledom or pure Femaledom. You can check here on f95 if you don't believe me
And I think Domina is a great game with great art where some maledom can be implemented (or optional for those who love it), like I would even pay to play, but if it will only be femaledom, its a pity :(
I think if maledome will be implemented, the game would get a much larger audience, which is beneficial for everyone, be it the Dev or be it the players.

But once again, I was just asking about Devs opinion on this, maybe smn knows his stance about maledom.
Cause I know that Bo Wei is against maledom so I haven't even bothered to check his game
Actually, no, there are not many 2dcg games were the protagonist is being dominated(not just with words but with actions too), but after some time he can turn the tables. Ofc, there are some, but majority of the games are either pure Maledom or pure Femaledom. You can check here on f95 if you don't believe me
And I think Domina is a great game with great art where some maledom can be implemented (or optional for those who love it), like I would even pay to play, but if it will only be femaledom, its a pity :(
I think if maledome will be implemented, the game would get a much larger audience, which is beneficial for everyone, be it the Dev or be it the players.

But once again, I was just asking about Devs opinion on this, maybe smn knows his stance about maledom.
Cause I know that Bo Wei is against maledom so I haven't even bothered to check his game
Dude just drop it. This is the last game on earth that will include what you seek. I get it, your thing is to watch powerful women be dominated and broken. But my advice is stop wasting your time and everybody else's and find one of the other gazillion games that were tailor-made for your tastes.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
90 percent of eroge? Are you sure about that, because it sounds like you have not been around here for very long. Also, I never mentioned anything about raping the dominas in my earlier posts. If you actually played the game you would know that the third domina is a sadomasochist who would enjoy being beaten. Lastly, what is wrong with being a switch? View attachment 954418
If you look at my join date i am around here longer than you are. Nothing wrong with being a switch but don't try and force it on a femdom focused game. If you look at my signature it says i am a fan of traps and that means maledom too. However this is not the game for it and i wouldn't want to take the focus away from the developer.

Swiftie

Jul 11, 2020
There are like 9 billion maledom games.
There are at best 5 femdom games.
The game is made by a single dev who is so into femdom castration is one of his fetishes.
He's not going to sell out his main audience and waste time and resources on something like maledom.
This is a femdom game, and one of the few femdom games with fetishes other than MMM STINKY FEET.

If you don't enjoy being brutally abused by bitchy women then you can't sit at our table, move along, shoo, scram.

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
If you look at my join date i am around here longer than you are. Nothing wrong with being a switch but don't try and force it on a femdom focused game. If you look at my signature it says i am a fan of traps and that means maledom too. However this is not the game for it and i wouldn't want to take the focus away from the developer.
Hello, sorry if i bother you, but i can't find a game that contains heavy foot fetish about traps. I mean a kind of femdom game, but instead of women there are traps who play the dominant part and above all dominate the protagonist with bare feet. I'm asking too much I know, but maybe you know more than I do. I've always seen femdom stuff around, but I would love if there was a trapdom game somewhere :) :)

Reactions: Swiftie

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, sorry if i bother you, but i can't find a game that contains heavy foot fetish about traps. I mean a kind of femdom game, but instead of women there are traps who play the dominant part and above all dominate the protagonist with bare feet. I'm asking too much I know, but maybe you know more than I do. I've always seen femdom stuff around, but I would love if there was a trapdom game somewhere :) :)
No bother at all :) i get the question a lot. I wouldn't say heavy but there are a few games with scenes which i talked about and submitted to this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-fetish-games.35615/
Only one that is left out is trap legend. The only pure josou seme route i know of is in otomaid cafe, but the footjob scene from that game is oddly with a different trap. There are probably some other games that are still in development or are soon to be translated.

Reactions: Fonzy00

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
No bother at all :) i get the question a lot. I wouldn't say heavy but there are a few games with scenes which i talked about and submitted to this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-fetish-games.35615/
Only one that is left out is trap legend. The only pure josou seme route i know of is in otomaid cafe, but the footjob scene from that game is oddly with a different trap. There are probably some other games that are still in development or are soon to be translated.
Thanks for replying me, I will try to check these games you mentioned. I remember おとメイド cafe if I'm not mistaken the trap with blue hair gives the footjob to the other maid trap. It must be said that I have always only been interested in femdom in general, but when I saw this trap genre I was fascinated and at the same time disappointed by the too much absence of this trap content in the Foot Fetish Community. Have a Happy Christmas Eve ;) :)

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for replying me, I will try to check these games you mentioned. I remember おとメイド cafe if I'm not mistaken the trap with blue hair gives the footjob to the other maid trap. It must be said that I have always only been interested in femdom in general, but when I saw this trap genre I was fascinated and at the same time disappointed by the too much absence of this trap content in the Foot Fetish Community. Have a Happy Christmas Eve ;) :)
if you like trap that mean you like GAY because its two man LOL

GooGo

Aug 22, 2018
if you like trap that mean you like GAY because its two man LOL
Well I can't tell, because if I see two gay men having sex or anything like that it doesn't attract me sexually, but if I see a trap man who looks like a woman, wants to look like a woman and wants to be accepted as a woman and not as a man, then I will see them as a woman. Maybe that might be silly reasoning for some, but in the end you just have to enjoy it as you please without putting too many question marks

Reactions: chucklamb

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Well I can't tell, because if I see two gay men having sex or anything like that it doesn't attract me sexually, but if I see a trap man who looks like a woman, wants to look like a woman and wants to be accepted as a woman and not as a man, then I will see them as a woman. Maybe that might be silly reasoning for some, but in the end you just have to enjoy it as you please without putting too many question marks
Forget about him he is wrong. You are only 2.19% bisexual at best if you are into traps. Happy Christmas to you too.

Reactions: GooGo

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I think you will find a lot of dickgirls and traps over at TFGames. I would be suprised if they didn't have this genre.

Darktoz games usually include dickgirls/traps/futa. His games are free on his website new updates are for patreon members. I think all his games are here currently
Captured by dark elves
Femdom city
the asylum (can't remember if this has them or not acutally.)

futaquest
another night
second class
I'm sure there are lots more here but I cant be bothered to search

Recently I was playing a RPGM game from there called witch's apprentice and I had to turn it off because the main Domina turned out to be a dickgirl which isn't for me.

Reactions: randomperson2018

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I think you will find a lot of dickgirls and traps over at TFGames. I would be suprised if they didn't have this genre.

Darktoz games usually include dickgirls/traps/futa. His games are free on his website new updates are for patreon members. I think all his games are here currently
Captured by dark elves
Femdom city
the asylum (can't remember if this has them or not acutally.)

futaquest
another night
second class
I'm sure there are lots more here but I cant be bothered to search

Recently I was playing a RPGM game from there called witch's apprentice and I had to turn it off because the main Domina turned out to be a dickgirl which isn't for me.
Your recommendations aren't bad games but let's not get confused here. Futas have nothing to do with traps other than having a penis. A trap is a feminine boy that crossdresses, identifies as a he and doesn't have breasts or a vagina. Googo specifically mentioned traps. It's a different fetish altogether and their inclusion in a game is a lot more rare than futas. I haven't played all of the games you recommended so correct me if i am wrong and there are indeed real traps to be found in there.

Last edited:

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Two bugs (one which is a big exploit for those struggling against Franz), maybe posted before but since I have slow internet now I'm not going to check all 75 previous pages;

1. In the Berserker Tree, there is a skill called "Primal Rage", which is meant to buff your attack to 400% for the next turn. This is bugged, as when you use it, it buffs your attack to 400% for the current turn (which is useless since you used that turn to use Primal Rage itself), before returning to regular attack next turn.

2. When you have Dennis/Tony in your party and are allowed to grind in the Bloody Corridor before Franziska, you can upgrade their Skill Trees to the point where they can upgrade their class. However, this doesn't upgrade their own class, but instead the main characters.

This can be exploited, since I had already completed the Berserker tree before I upgraded Dennis to Warden. This made my MC a Warden, which I fully upgraded to Knight, which gave me all the upgrades of Berzerker and Warden, up to the Knight class. I didn't try since Tony was out of my party at the time, but I'd bet if you upgraded Tony to an advanced class, you could exploit that to change the MC's class too in order to get all the perks from a third class.

You can probably do this exploit back when you have Llavanya in your party too back in the Emerald Throne, but it would be less useful since your MC's original skill tree probably wouldn't be maxed out by then.

Also, Narcissa best girl and also my wife.
The Shattering Crystal spell in the Channeler class is similarly bugged, except that you can use Whirlwind Cloak or Stormlord to get a chance for additional actions in the same turn.
Because of the bugged ability to go through multiple classes by having party members level up, you can have a channeller/berserker MC and use the spells to get additional actions... if you REALLY wanted to use it.

Unfortunately, you can't stack the Shattering Crystal spell or Primal Rage Perk on those occasions when you get more than 2 actions in a turn:(

And yes, Narcissa best girl, but no... Narcissa MY wife

Badj

Jul 10, 2017
So, weren't we supposed to get an update each month? I hope that Dekarous hasn't forgotten us, i couldn't possibily survive another Bowei/Koda delay fiesta T_T

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The Shattering Crystal spell in the Channeler class is similarly bugged, except that you can use Whirlwind Cloak or Stormlord to get a chance for additional actions in the same turn.
Because of the bugged ability to go through multiple classes by having party members level up, you can have a channeller/berserker MC and use the spells to get additional actions... if you REALLY wanted to use it.

Unfortunately, you can't stack the Shattering Crystal spell or Primal Rage Perk on those occasions when you get more than 2 actions in a turn:(

And yes, Narcissa best girl, but no... Narcissa MY wife
Thank you for the exploit info, I may have to try this while waiting for the 7th domina. Also...

Narcissa may be your wife but she is my cruel girlfriend.

So, weren't we supposed to get an update each month? I hope that Dekarous hasn't forgotten us, i couldn't possibily survive another Bowei/Koda delay fiesta T_T
I know right, Mistress Boda is like a sadistic domme and Dekarous a soft domina...

Reactions: mojimoji8080

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Your recommendations aren't bad games but let's not get confused here. Futas have nothing to do with traps other than having a penis. A trap is a feminine boy that crossdresses, identifies as a he and doesn't have breasts or a vagina. Googo specifically mentioned traps. It's a different fetish altogether and their inclusion in a game is a lot more rare than futas. I haven't played all of the games you recommended so correct me if i am wrong and there are indeed real traps to be found in there.
I've played "Witch's Apprentice", and as far as I remember, I think it's safe to say that there are at least 4 traps in the game: the main character himself (which is forced into crossdressing and chastity, is treated as a "lady" by everyone but is a boy) and the 3 elfs dancers. It might have more, I don't remember now, and the game is still a "pre-alpha". And there are currently few scenes with the elf dancers (maybe there will be more in the future). But the majority of the characters in the games are dickgirls, and there are a few girls (breasts/vagina) too.

As for the other games, I played some of them a long time ago and I remember too little (and the game was quite underdeveloped, probably they are different now).

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, we're living in dire times. Wear a mask and take care.
That's all we can do right now. Condolences to all who suffered, please remember we are with you.

Taking about the game;

The grinding so far has been a bit annoying, but the fights are very easy with Dagger Assasin, tons of Agility, Evasion, Crit, I 3-shoted many Dominas because of the insane crits and multiple attacks.

Another thing is the exp grinding. It kinda doesn't fit into an eroge.
Maybe, instead of random encounters, there could be skeletons blocking the way that you need to remove, and thereby get Exp.

Also, no to gay content. I don't care about the nifty details. Futa&Traps are gay. They can be in seperate gay games and nobody will have a problem with that. I'm just pissed that gays always try to force their shit on hetero games and movies these days. Especially when they just can make their own 1% thing and leave the stuff for the 99% of the people alone.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes