CutePieMeow

Sep 7, 2018
I pay him on patreon on the lowest tier, then I've payed him more than you but you still have the early access before me.

Guess i'm gonna unfollow him and subscribe just one day before the release now
trust me mate, i pay way more, i have been supporting him for a really long time, and the more supporter he has the slower he release the game, paid like 24 USD for 2~3 character update, not a full game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ChillyPepperoni

Aug 20, 2019
Big respect to you not leaking the game especially when requested, if people want to play the game instead of just begging here for a leaked version they'd throw a few dollars for it.
Sadly, some countries don't have online payment. Such is my case. If I was able to, I would've already done it, which is better than waiting for other people. Unfortunately, the latter's my only solution :) . So "begging" for a leaked version does not necessarily mean that we don't wanna pay, some people just don't have the means. Not everyone here is in a developed country.

Jan 6, 2018
If you mean the very next, twins, there was some posted. If you mean after them, I think it is only in Deka's head for now

Also the question for those who played newest version, do you fight twins as one (they have single HP bar) or separate (two at once)?
Thsnks, i meant the twins

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
For those of you asking for the game early, look at what happened to Braveheart Academy. The patrons keep leaking the updates early despise the developer asking them not to. In the end the developer quit making the game because he got so frustrated. If you're getting the game for free please be patient and respect the dev wishes, in that way everyone would be happy in the long run.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes