hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Damn dude that's hella weird :confused: I'm telling you so secure because we both used the same save file (zzrotten). Also i just re-played the game and it's like that.

Maybe try using the whole save folder of zzrotten, I'm talking about including these files of zzrotten in your saves (config.rpgsave) (global.rpgsave). If that doesn't solve the bug i don't know what else can do. Don't worry so much for this update though, it hasn't a lot of content unfortunalety for some problems the creator has been through (hope he gets better)
Thanks for your concern but I saw the scenes, I said so already. It did work when I didn't break the seal and then lost the fight on purpose and I don't know why it broke for me when I won, maybe it was just garbage files in my memory or something.

Reactions: Devotica

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
hey guys i get an error while fighting frantzeska. whenever i click simple attack i get an error ''failed to load type 2'' or something then says press f5 to restart the game. Also, i cant damage her with any of my spells

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Although I wasn't a fan of the jester/circus dom, I Definitely enjoyed the seventh dom (s) quite a bit. Can't wait to see the next domina and where the story ends up.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone have any saves that come after finishing the east wing for Franzisca or some time during it? My game glitched out awhile ago during it and my only save for her is from the 1st Teddy room and tbh I can't be bothered to do all of that again from the beginning

sara_shy83

Jul 17, 2020
what's after finishing Mika and Maki?
I am stuck after the 7th gate.
should I return to Lavanya?
Is there any walk-through?

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes