shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
was about to puppy patron but the scarce of feet content pushed me back

will hold my K's I got from the GME market for now

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Is it worth downloading now or holding off until the new update? If new content is being added to early game im wondering if it's smarter to just wait

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
This might be slightly off topic but I was trying to remember this older game that had a similar premise to domina. It was a full open world RPG and had different demonesses/succubi who you had to defeat to save the world. One of the girls I remember was a scythe wielding girl who's game over scene was her making you cum one last time while taunting you for betraying mankind and all that jazz. Would really appreciate it if somebody told me the name since I can't find it at all. I've scoured all 46 pages of the femdom tag here on f95 lol

Edit: It also had 2 twins who would have their scenes together. Can't remember any more details atm

Edit 2: a kind soul in the TOT thread remembered the game. It's name is "fantasy world of mindia" Happy fapping lads

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This might be slightly off topic but I was trying to remember this older game that had a similar premise to domina. It was a full open world RPG and had different demonesses/succubi who you had to defeat to save the world. One of the girls I remember was a scythe wielding girl who's game over scene was her making you cum one last time while taunting you for betraying mankind and all that jazz. Would really appreciate it if somebody told me the name since I can't find it at all. I've scoured all 46 pages of the femdom tag here on f95 lol

Edit: It also had 2 twins who would have their scenes together. Can't remember any more details atm
I am curious to learn the name of this game as well.

As for 7.5, I am also curious about that as well. I can't wait to give the 3rd Domina my soul shard.

Reactions: hellofellow

shadock

May 9, 2018
This isn't working, when I put these files where the Save directory appears nothing is seen by the game.
Sorry with this it should work now.
Btw 7.5 will require a new save(I'm not sure), each domina will get a new scene and dekarous will revamp the skills tree that the main parts I remember.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry with this it should work now.
Btw 7.5 will require a new save(I'm not sure), each domina will get a new scene and dekarous will revamp the skills tree that the main parts I remember.
This is a game I am sure many of us will be happy to replay especially if it means seeing new content. I am curious to see what the 6th and 7th Domina's corruption unlockables will be. Not to mention, perhaps seeing what the corruption mechanic will actually do.

3.40 star(s) 52 Votes