Yourseatcushion

Mar 31, 2024
That's a hint to look in the next (or next next) room over where there's a river of the green stuff behind a barrier. Head to the right-most tile facing the river and press enter and you'll discover a chest in there with 20 soul shards.
Ahhhhhhh. OK. Thank you. I gave up looking thinking it was just a dead end thing. Like something to give you hope, but then when you find the key and the box your hope is destroyed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

iftachby

Jul 31, 2023
Can I use my old saves for version 9.9 somehow? the game seems to be 1 .exe now so not sure how to load old saves?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
Can I use my old saves for version 9.9 somehow? the game seems to be 1 .exe now so not sure how to load old saves?
I start a save with the new game, and save it in the same save area Like number 1, 2, or 3 etc. then go to the www folder of the old game and select the save folder you want to use, and copy the folder. Go to the www folder of the new game and select the corresponding number of the saved folder and paste it to the new game save folder with the same number.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
I start a save with the new game, and save it in the same save area Like number 1, 2, or 3 etc. then go to the www folder of the old game and select the save folder you want to use, and copy the folder. Go to the www folder of the new game and select the corresponding number of the saved folder and paste it to the new game save folder with the same number.
9.9 is all packed into a .exe so you can't access the www. You have to use some sort of unpacked. I think someone in this thread posted a link to it.

sam1596

Mar 19, 2022
I stopped playing at version 8.0 and i download version 9.9 but i only got one scene involving the other dominas and hero, can anyone tell me what exactly all these updates had because last thing i played was fight against hora and i see alot of people saying new dominas and new scenes. Can someone help with that.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
9.9 is all packed into a .exe so you can't access the www. You have to use some sort of unpacked. I think someone in this thread posted a link to it.
I don't know? I used the www trick to jump to my scenes with Rosita. Not sure how I unpacked it but that's how my HP laptop downloaded it.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I stopped playing at version 8.0 and i download version 9.9 but i only got one scene involving the other dominas and hero, can anyone tell me what exactly all these updates had because last thing i played was fight against hora and i see alot of people saying new dominas and new scenes. Can someone help with that.
No new domina until version 10. A few bugs were worked out, and the "new" scenes are just the new artist work spliced in. You haven't really missed much between 8 and 9.9. Hora is still the last domina until 10.

sam1596

Mar 19, 2022
Ah so there is not much new scenes i waited all this time for 15 mins extra play and ofc the new update is gonna take another year

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
On the developer's Patreon they are working on the design of the Domina for the 10th realm, so hopefully soon.
This is probably the first time that I am NOT eagerly awaiting the next update. Ruby just feels off in terms of her appearance. Not to mention her being the "Oldest" of the 13 despite being RIGHT after Hora, whose theme was time and aging.

Ruby is one cougar I am not looking forward to catching by the toe lol.

No new domina until version 10. A few bugs were worked out, and the "new" scenes are just the new artist work spliced in. You haven't really missed much between 8 and 9.9. Hora is still the last domina until 10.
I hope you mean new artwork from the same artist (Shakie) and not "New artist work" as in from a new artist. I am very attached to Shakie's artwork even if she dropped the ball with Ruby.

Oct 26, 2017
Quoting a fellow guide poster
Apologies for the necropost but it's actually much easier than that (and the wrong formula has been there for aeons).

$gameTemp.tas_power (from 's Timed Attack plugin) works fine and doesn't need to be put between parentheses since that's a variable, not an expression. However, the way it is written in the above formula, the result of the timed attack scaling obviously only affects the user's attack reduction based on target's defense, which causes the TAS to have the opposite effect.

If you want it to work as intended, just put the entire a.atk and b.def part between parentheses - such as
Code:
(a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2) * $gameTemp.tas_power
You can keep the variable name between parentheses if it looks clearer to you but it won't change anything - just make sure the actual base formula is being multiplied, not just the target's defense.

You can fully fix this in Skills.json for all skills by using a regular expression (and should still double-check afterwards).

Just came here to say this again since I don't play Domina anymore and I was pretty sure I pointed it out multiple times ever since the skill tree had been revamped - 5.0 I think? - but with posts vanishing and whatnot, it's hard to tell.

Thanks for taking the time to help others by writing a guide on how to unpack EVB executables as well for people who didn't know about it!

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Apologies for the necropost but it's actually much easier than that (and the wrong formula has been there for aeons).

$gameTemp.tas_power (from 's Timed Attack plugin) works fine and doesn't need to be put between parentheses since that's a variable, not an expression. However, the way it is written in the above formula, the result of the timed attack scaling obviously only affects the user's attack reduction based on target's defense, which causes the TAS to have the opposite effect.

If you want it to work as intended, just put the entire a.atk and b.def part between parentheses - such as
Code:
(a.atk * 6 - b.def * 2) * $gameTemp.tas_power
You can keep the variable name between parentheses if it looks clearer to you but it won't change anything - just make sure the actual base formula is being multiplied, not just the target's defense.

You can fully fix this in Skills.json for all skills by using a regular expression (and should still double-check afterwards).

Just came here to say this again since I don't play Domina anymore and I was pretty sure I pointed it out multiple times ever since the skill tree had been revamped - 5.0 I think? - but with posts vanishing and whatnot, it's hard to tell.

Thanks for taking the time to help others by writing a guide on how to unpack EVB executables as well for people who didn't know about it!
I don't know a lot of JavaScript, but in Python, the parenthesis around the variable wouldn't affect in this case, as the interpreter would see it as a math expression (it wouldn't transform the variable in a tuple, for example). Is it the case for JS?

But the weird part is... despite the fact I've never used the Timed Attack plugins, I did find out that this variable was related to the result of a QTE. But... there is no QTE in Domina at all.

When I tried to debug the Trick Shot skill, I did several manipulations to the formula to see how it would work. I remind to have tried things like these:

JavaScript:
"formula":"a.atk * 6 * ($gameTemp.tas_power) - b.def * 2"

// or:

"formula":"a.atk * 6 - ($gameTemp.tas_power)"
I think I even tried to just sum everything.

In all these cases, the attack would always return 0. It only resumed to work when I removed the variable from the formula. My guess is that, since there's no QTE event in the game, the variable itself was never initialized, so it probably have garbage data (as JS is a dynamically typed language like Python).

That said, I don't remind to have tried your solution, and I don't have Domina anymore. Did you had success in making it work?

Last edited:

jishux

Aug 16, 2023
version 9.9 the screen is all pixelated anyone got a solution?
I think it's cuz deka put the "Pixel Perfect scaling" plugin for RPG Maker MZ in this game, but it's buggy af on my PC.
4$331PP`[ID4UJQ)CSA]$MG.png

To get rid of it, go to the .\www\js\plugins.js file and find the line that says TDDP_PixelPerfect. Then set its enableIngameOptions thingy to true (it's false by default) and restart the game. You'll get an ingame option in the Options menu to toggle the pixel perfect mode. Just pick whatever works for you.
~8_H5JG$72W`WBH1~7`7L6B.png

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes