qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Dekarous Hey mate, I won the second fight and got a message that it wasn't intended like that :D

I got her down to 300hp on the first try, so I wasn't sure it was a scripted loss and tried a few times. In the last one I got two crits with double ATK buff (one normal, one special) and no dusk defence on her for a combined 2k+ damage. That was enough to allow me beat her despite all the low hp blocks.

e: and I have to fight her again. mean :(

ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
I'm still not clear if you can get back into your cage after escaping it the first time or not? I've tried several different times to do it, but I can't seem to find a key anywhere in the room. Are you supposed to get caught there?

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm still not clear if you can get back into your cage after escaping it the first time or not? I've tried several different times to do it, but I can't seem to find a key anywhere in the room. Are you supposed to get caught there?
There is no key, Katrina herself has the keys. You're supposed to get caught for the story to move on.

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Thanks everyone for the support. If you're not following me on Patreon, Realm 2 is already under development and I should start posting teasers of the new Mistress to Bitch Boys mid-end September.

PS: I'm not going to make any Domina who's too sick or too extreme. All extreme fetishes will always be optional content, like the toilet scenes with Katrina. No need to worry about psycho cannibal Dominas ;).

xretsu96

Feb 2, 2019
I can't find the items for the very first katrina quest :( I'm a little frustrated here cuz it looks like everyone else is enjoying the game

D

Deleted member 985467

Thanks everyone for the support. If you're not following me on Patreon, Realm 2 is already under development and I should start posting teasers of the new Mistress to Bitch Boys mid-end September.
Obviously new demos are gonna be behind donation gates, but will teasers and updates still be publicly available?

Dekarous

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I can't find the items for the very first katrina quest :( I'm a little frustrated here cuz it looks like everyone else is enjoying the game
If you're still having difficulties, the Bitterweed is inside a cave at the end of the catacombs (you have to jump over some water). Remy's last Soul Shard is in the graveyard behind the iron bars at the right wing of the keep (you'll have to climb the fence by just pressing on it). The paths are very linear, you won't get lost if you just follow the roads of the two respective stairs Katrina points you to.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
is there going to be a chastity content ?
not for nothing, there kind of already is? Name one thing Katrina did that wasn't purely for herself that got you to cum...? (seriously, I'm struggling here, I don't think you get off once, its all about her pleasure)

Edit: actually, I just remembered I didn't do the boot content for her yet, so maybe she did there, I'll check, but still, I can't imagine you cumming because you like it so much as she ruptures something if there is such a thing. If I am perfectly honest, from what I saw for the first domina, a majority will focus on their pleasure, I just hope we get an orgasm hell at some point, cus that would be really hot as well

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
not for nothing, there kind of already is? Name one thing Katrina did that wasn't purely for herself that got you to cum...? (seriously, I'm struggling here, I don't think you get off once, its all about her pleasure)

Edit: actually, I just remembered I didn't do the boot content for her yet, so maybe she did there, I'll check, but still, I can't imagine you cumming because you like it so much as she ruptures something if there is such a thing. If I am perfectly honest, from what I saw for the first domina, a majority will focus on their pleasure, I just hope we get an orgasm hell at some point, cus that would be really hot as well
That's why i wrote, that there can me a lot of extentions to the content.
There is not a perfect game and i can enjoy atleast some content and let my mind to be blowen out.
I can for example imagine my self in that position to be for example under her and lick her out...

Also i wanted to support creator, becouse i think it's not hard to give up, if there is no one who can write something possitive on something you created.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
downlod, played and... its alright the art is nice.. i quess
also peoples comparing this to tot is weird the art of this game looks much nicer.

also Dekarous i hope the development won´t take as long as tot right?

also will ther be tit fuck cgs?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 51 Votes