Mod Ren'Py Dominant Witches - Noneya666's Patreon Scenes Unlock [v0.1] [NikociantGames]

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone who is playing and knows what the extra scenes are test this? Drop into games folder I believe, or so it seems from last mod. Sorry if I am stepping on original posters toes, but with the name change I just gotta assume the poster is gone.

[Edit] OK I edited the file from the most recent download to reflect the changes the original poster made to the the file from the previous game version (I think I got them all) It seems to work, I can select extra scenes from desk in free roam mode, so seems it works fine.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
Can someone who is playing and knows what the extra scenes are test this? Drop into games folder I believe, or so it seems from last mod. Sorry if I am stepping on original posters toes, but with the name change I just gotta assume the poster is gone.

[Edit] OK I edited the file from the most recent download to reflect the changes the original poster made to the the file from the previous game version (I think I got them all) It seems to work, I can select extra scenes from desk in free roam mode, so seems it works fine.
Will this work for new versions or will the code needs to be changed for each new version?

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Will this work for new versions or will the code needs to be changed for each new version?
Last I recall when I tested the old version of the mod with a newer version of the game it does semi work but as far as I know, I think some bonus scene for that specific version would not be there. (i could be wrong though)

ducktails

May 17, 2018
If all extra scenes are accessed from the free-roam "Extra Scenes" menu (a bunch of futa and fart scenes it looks like), then this should be a universal mod if the dev doesn't change the code.
The mod just initializes a variable so the menu thinks you already entered the unlock code.

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
Info: freeroam.rpy for v1.0.2
  • 'Extra scenes' are unlocked. The check for the patreon code is completely removed. Just watch them.
  • The unlock for all repeatable scenes demands that you played the game till at least day 29, before it becomes available.
  • Installation: Just drop it into the game folder

• You can install this patch directly after you download the game (or later if you want)
  • The day 29 check is there so that if i set >20 variables to True the game event flow wont break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: 14.07.2023
Updated to v1.0.2 (dev added 1 variable; dev added some scenes; dev formatted all conditions)

Last edited:

Leo69013

Nov 26, 2022
after 18 days you just keep coming back after succubus scene, any help?
i had the same thing if i understand correctly what you`re saying
during free roams DO NOT go to the Succubus before you actually meet her as the game progresses, because if you go to her straight away then on day 18 or whatever it is game won`t work properly, as you already did her path kind of
so in short - DO NOT go to the Succubus before you meet her naturally as the game goes along

Gerrklas

Aug 1, 2022
i had the same thing if i understand correctly what you`re saying
during free roams DO NOT go to the Succubus before you actually meet her as the game progresses, because if you go to her straight away then on day 18 or whatever it is game won`t work properly, as you already did her path kind of
so in short - DO NOT go to the Succubus before you meet her naturally as the game goes along
thanks!

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Info: freeroam.py for v0.9
  • 'Extra scenes' are unlocked. The check for the patreon code is completely removed. Just watch them.
  • The unlock for all repeatable scenes demands that you played the game till at least day 29, before it becomes available.

Edit: 23.10.2022
Based on Kattaklyzm's file i added the stuff which is new in v0.8

Edit: 10.12.2022
Updated to v0.9 (dev only added one variable)
Any chance of an update please?

Reactions: brofalla

ArekoDesu

Nov 17, 2021
Info: freeroam.py for v1.0

Edit: 23.10.2022
Based on Kattaklyzm's file i added the stuff which is new in v0.8

Edit: 10.12.2022
Updated to v0.9 (dev only added one variable)

Edit: 26.12.2022
Updated to v0.9.5 (dev added 2 variables)

Edit: 09.01.2023
Updated to v1.0 (dev added 1 variable)
How do i install this

Reactions: vanqf