Ren'Py - Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.6] [NikociantGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

honeryx

It's Nikociant, which means dominant women that range the gamut of shy and considerate to bitchy and selfish but all of them assertive and horny. Humiliation and sexual favors will rule the day.

Ren'py with clearly defined choices and cleanly constructed routes, likely multiple endings. Stuff will happen that will keep you entertained and invested throughout the entire journey.

The characters feel and look different, despite enough similarities to artistically be from the same source and thus fit into the overall presentation. The MC looks particularly unique, he looks like Howard Stern's illegitimate spawn. But he's not too important, it's the girls that we're here for and they look great. Futa is available and choices are optional, although that means missing content and at some point if you don't want to see any of the content you probably should look for something else. This is a femdom game through and through, no compromises, no second guessing. If that bothers you, move on. If that sounds intriguing, then this will be right up your alley.

Nikociant's first game is also on this site and is complete. I prefer its characters and setting but this one stands on its own already and we'll just have to see where it ends up. This one is a space setting where the other one was a fantasy setting.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Randomate1993

I love this game man. I love the artstyle, the camera angles, and the theme of this game. I love all the sexual contents available here. I understand most people are not looking for certain kinks but I personally would beg to include a scat (optional) tag and add content accordingly. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it would be those few of us enjoyers so pleased and this game has the potential to become one of the best games in those specific genres....if such content is included of course.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

barbarella2021

Great start to a nascent game for all who enjoy female domination in a variety of different optional scenarios - I certainly do! It seems like a fun, light-hearted plot that will act as a frame to some great scenes with a variety of different girls. The character dialogue seems amusing and enjoyable, it appears there's a good set-up for each of the characters to subject the reluctantly willing main character to her distinct fetishes. It already has a minor scene with some of my favorite fetishes, spit play and food defilement :) Dare I hope for some b.o. play? I'm really looking to see where the successor game to Dominant Witches goes :) You should try this out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KawaiiandOmoshiroi

I played for 10 minutes and it's looking promising.
    More importantly the game asked if I liked futa, I enjoy pegging content but not futa. So I selected No. To my surprise a woman showed me her strap-on. So then I thought, maybe if I select futa she shows me her real dick. I re started the game selecting yes to futa, and instead of a strap on she showed me a real dick.
    So... this is a huge plus for the femdom lovers who enjoy pegging in a natural or realistic way, with strap-ons. Not many games femdom games leave you the chance to enjoy strap-on content if you refuse futa.
    The dialogue so far is great, I'll go to continue playing now, bye!