Others Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok im officially done with this. What is the bloody point couple new images and thats it. Everything locked behind a paywall. Why are the mods even tolerating this? I would also like to know why previous versions that had way more content were allowed to be taken down by the dev and replaced.

Oct 28, 2017
Ok im officially done with this. What is the bloody point couple new images and thats it. Everything locked behind a paywall. Why are the mods even tolerating this? I would also like to know why previous versions that had way more content were allowed to be taken down by the dev and replaced.
Be happy that all is locked- never saw such a crappy game on F95.

Reactions: ubblesnop

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...there´s absolutely nothing positive to say about this "game". Models are (like always in all the other games) the same with absolutely no added charme...sorry...it´s looking like just another collection of cracked 3Dmodels data on a cracked piece of software...It looks like he did´nt pay for licenses but wanna selling a game...lol...
Playing is horrible.
Design...which design ?
Story ?...which story ?
...and then the paywall thing...
Sorry and to be really honest...at this state in the moment...
...this "game" is a hobby project and def. not worth any cent. I do support a few developers where you can see the game´s developing further...but this looks like someone´s trying to get a few extra bucks for just his hobby.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I was going to give it a few more updates before trying again, I guess still not a lot going on?
Nope barely anything added. And every time a patreon version is added the links are quickly replaced by a differant version with less content by the dev.Its an absolute joke barely 10 new images and zero real content. I have reported the thread and hopefully mods remove the devs access to the op stopping them from replacing links. That way we might actually get a proper non paywalled version as there is atleast 1 supporter who has leaked 2 patreon versions.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Nope barely anything added. And every time a patreon version is added the links are quickly replaced by a differant version with less content by the dev.Its an absolute joke barely 10 new images and zero real content. I have reported the thread and hopefully mods remove the devs access to the op stopping them from replacing links. That way we might actually get a proper non paywalled version as there is atleast 1 supporter who has leaked 2 patreon versions.
Report the thread. This is exactly why devs shouldn't post their own threads.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why dont you report the developer for spamming the thread with paywall updates.. like this one: Like this link.
Thread has been reported to appropriate people. Hopefully something will be done.
Sadly this dev is only after money so i fear drm will be added if they lose control of the op. Oh well good concept bad delivery plenty other games for me to enjoy and support.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
OR...just move on to a game that makes ya happy..this seems to be making alot of folks angry..you can seriously hurt your peepee when angry...might i suggest WVM for safe penis usage?
Lol ok yer fair enough its making me angry. But only because versions with content are taken down rapidly
Wvm is good altho with a tonne of recent game updates xmas specials and the return of mothers love im fapped put any more and i fear ot will drop off plus i swear wvm is not the full version atm.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Lol ok yer fair enough its making me angry. But only because versions with content are taken down rapidly
Wvm is good altho with a tonne of recent game updates xmas specials and the return of mothers love im fapped put any more and i fear ot will drop off plus i swear wvm is not the full version atm.
it isn't but will be tomorrow

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I’m gonna eat a ham sandwich... and dominate them all
I’m gonna fold my laundry... and dominate them all

The dialogue lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

steve col

Nov 29, 2017
Is there any kind of walkthrough? How do you find the missing cat after the 2nd time? Is this all there is at this point?

Tybalt

Oct 26, 2017
ya i am stuck at the doorman thing as well. i don't have him in my contact list. And i am playing on the 2.1 version.

1.70 star(s) 24 Votes