Others - Dominate Them All [v0.9.73] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1. 5.00 star(s)

krepskrauser

it's a good game with great potential. The story needs more attention and less repetitive commands to unlock new scenes. Also, I prefere to see unlocked scenes while playing, not in a gallery mode. For example, in the second Foxy sex scene could be a second option to repeat the first scene and choose between then, not jus only one and after the another.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

zherealbastard

...there´s absolutely nothing positive to say about this "game". Models are (like always in all the other games) the same...
    Playing is horrible.
    Design...which design ?
    Story ?...which story ?
    ...and then the pawall thing...
    Sorry and to be really honest...at this state in the moment...
    ...this "game" is a hobby project and def. not worth any cent. I do support a few developers where you can see the game´s developing further...but this looks like someone´s trying to get a few extra bucks for just his hobby.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ubblesnop

The game’s terrible. The platform is buggy and annoying. The game involves meeting women and being given a number of choices, one of which is right, but you have no means to deduce which one that is; guess wrong and you need to cycle through a tedious, repetitive sequence of events before you can guess again. Numerous people have pointed out that the game’s nearly unplayable without a walkthrough; the developer responded that there is a walkthrough, and gave a link to a file... behind a paywall... a ten dollar paywall. People who gave in to this extortion have said that it isn’t actually a walkthrough at all.

Ripping the images reveals there are only a few dozen, low quality renders, so the developer is putting players through all this buggy, tedious, unfulfilling grind, in order to see virtually no content.

The renders are basic, beginner-level Daz, without even a little understanding of shadows, for instance.

English is as broken as the rest of the game.

In all, save your time and energy. This developer has zero interest in making a good game, telling a good story, creating a good experience, etc. They’re only after your money and not at all interested in giving you something worth paying for.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

josch34

The game has a good concept and backbone but so far it's too hard to progress without any hints.
    I am not even sure whether there is just almoast no content or if I just don't choose theright conversation-paths. There are too many options if there aren't any hints.