Raziel Games

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
I have an issue that i can't save with this version, there is an error report which disables saving the game. I loaded save from previous version so at least that works but can't save so gonna loose any progress if i close the game. Any fix?
What does the error say? I'm not aware of anything in the game that would lock that out.

Oct 17, 2020
If we get a female mc pregnancy/game over later on down the road, where if you fight a futa succubus you have a chance to get pregnant from them somehow/like a breeding game over im down to support this.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What does the error say? I'm not aware of anything in the game that would lock that out.
En error has occured, you may be able to continue but some parts may not work properly.
Error: local storage quota exceeded.

Weird because it seems like i have no storage to save or something, which of course i have plenty.

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
If you have ntr turned on as soon as Angela asks for your energy, after you free her, there should be a yellow button where you tell her that you can't do it. Then when you come back you will be locked in the ntr path for Angela.
Does this path include the sub scenes or are they completely separate.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes