Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Good day everyone,

i finished the game but in the end they mentioned some sort of dungeon. I checked the latest tweet of the developer and it seems he updated the game on April 3.

I was wondering if the dungeon content has been released yet?

Thanks.

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
Good day everyone,

i finished the game but in the end they mentioned some sort of dungeon. I checked the latest tweet of the developer and it seems he updated the game on April 3.

I was wondering if the dungeon content has been released yet?

Thanks.
nahh, the april 3rd update just fixed some bugs such as Karin not being unlocked in the boss battle selection, Mio's graphic bugs in the school attack event, etc.

Iamcoffee

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know how to integrated domination Quest 1(android vision)in domination Quest 2(android vision?)

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know where I can find Ayham in the desert town? I can't progress without meeting them. The guild receptionist tells me they're in the bar and have red hair, but I spoke to everyone in the towns bar, and even went to other town's bar and nothing is happening. Is there a console input I can force to advance the story?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone know where I can find Ayham in the desert town? I can't progress without meeting them. The guild receptionist tells me they're in the bar and have red hair, but I spoke to everyone in the towns bar, and even went to other town's bar and nothing is happening. Is there a console input I can force to advance the story?
He's the guy who wants you to give him sweet things iirc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boombox 221

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
I built a custom mod menu for the game!
It includes adding money, coins, immortality, auto winning battles, removing the dumb esc key that exits to title automatically, and more!

Here's an image of what you will see:
View attachment 2401328

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
You have to close the menu when interacting with the game. This is because when you click buttons on the mod menu, it gets registered as a click within the game, so I've simply disabled input in the game while the mod menu is open. Just click the close button at the top left to interact with the game again.

Party Pos is just the index your party member in your inventory is at, so type that number to get the person you want to upgrade.

This is version 1, if there are any bugs plz let me know. Also, if you want anything implemented let me know and I can add those stuff to the mod menu.

HOW TO INSTALL:
Just unzip the file, and put the .dll file in /kuro2_Data/managed
If you want to have a back up of your game, rename the original "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file to something else before copying this new .dll file into the managed folder.
can anyone help me? It's fucking with my save file

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it possible to win the mountain race (with the Fox girl) under 30sec ?
No, unless you somehow cheat and noclip, OR somehow get lucky enough to have zero fights and don't even so much as clip a corner while running the entire way. Even using only one girl and spamming run whenever I got into any fight, or using an AOE that insta-killed the enemies, I could never get under 31.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
No, unless you somehow cheat and noclip, OR somehow get lucky enough to have zero fights and don't even so much as clip a corner while running the entire way. Even using only one girl and spamming run whenever I got into any fight, or using an AOE that insta-killed the enemies, I could never get under 31.
Same.
Just close enough to make me think it's probably technically theoretically possible, but unwilling to keep trying.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes