Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Where do i go after i give the blacksmith the materials to fix the sword? It says its closed due to circumstances and i dont know how to progress the story

HornyAssBatmanNoob

Dec 25, 2022
Where do i go after i give the blacksmith the materials to fix the sword? It says its closed due to circumstances and i dont know how to progress the story
ur supposed to go to the black forest and you have to go UP ITS SO HIDDEN i made the same msitake i thought that i cleared the stage but nope the black tree path blends into the water you'll find it.

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
"Characters who became allies during the previous title will be allies at the start of this game.
However, you will not be able to see the H scenes for these characters unless you integrate the two titles"

Someone knows how to do that?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
"Characters who became allies during the previous title will be allies at the start of this game.
However, you will not be able to see the H scenes for these characters unless you integrate the two titles"

Someone knows how to do that?
Main menu > options > etc. > integrate
Something like that, at least.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
DAMN!
It took me 3 hours to gain back all of my companions, and now I lost them because of the plot!

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
I finished the game.

Any news on the upcoming dungeon that in the making?

Is there a better way to lv up your characters besides the arena?

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
Why the hell they made these crystal caves so irritating!?
-Some enemies can insta-kill you (which is something that shouldn't be in any game in my opinion)
-Second the boss can only be attacked with magic, and it's resistant to most magic attack;
-And last and most irritating, if you exit the location to upgrade your gear, all the railways reset and I had to fight about 25 fight before I got to the boss again!

Sukoru

Jul 1, 2020
does anyone have a little walkthrough to share or know if there is any out there? I'm already stuck at magia town lmao

sugarv

Aug 15, 2018
Are the last two sanctum slots empty until the final update? Asking if I happened to miss a recruit

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes