nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Just a question. If we have the volume 1 ? can we have back our save ? Or can't the 2 game be in one ?
I'm having a bit of trouble parsing what you are trying to ask.

You can copy your save from part 1 into part 2 through the options submenu from the main menu. At the start of the game you lose all your friends, exp, items, and money. Later in the game, you get everything back except the main character's exp. You have until that point to merge your part 2 save file with a part 1 save file.

Reactions: sachaviguier

jman3347

Jan 28, 2020
Does somoene know when the translation will be on store ?
I think it was delayed again to late July but id honestly be surprised if it came out then most people are talking about this game on the 1st games page and someone posted the current demo that gets to about half way through the story arc there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sachaviguier

Darumiru

Apr 5, 2020
In the part one, does someone know who is the character after Rita ? I have a ??? so I don't know..
Prob one of the NPC characters, there are 2 of em the one in the starting town where kuro lives and the Magick town where the golem is introduced

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
ok so stupid question but will we get access to the old monster girls after you lose them when you fall into the demon land

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
1-Is there any way to edit the monters lv ?
2-Is there any way to edit my tokens amount?
I farmed and leved up all my monsters in the first part of the game and i do not want to farm that much on this one.
I tried cheat engine, save editor and note pad and did not work.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
1-Is there any way to edit the monters lv ?
2-Is there any way to edit my tokens amount?
I farmed and leved up all my monsters in the first part of the game and i do not want to farm that much on this one.
I tried cheat engine, save editor and note pad and did not work.
If I remember correctly, Dark fairy, nue, and death scythe, and anyone fast with a stun (or i think silk moth with her passive and slowing/stunning attack) should be fine if you don't wanna farm much of anything. Between AoE blind/stun/etc options, nue stunning on first turn, and instant deaths, you should be able to instakill everything in one or two turns, until you get your old team back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
It occurs to me: one of the characters actually gets 250 Affection, but as soon as you do anything, the game "corrects" itself and brings her Affection rating down to the current maximum of 200. I wonder, then, if the devs intend to raise the cap on Affection, and more importantly, Trust, any higher. If Trust can raise, perhaps to introduce new passives to old characters, then maybe Lahel Rachel will eventually get her unilateral, kinda-op "contact attack immunity" passive from her bossfight.

A longshot hope, really.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes