Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
scat avoidable?
In addition to what others have said, one could argue that Gem Dissemination is scat, except the very last one, even though it's really just a general implication of crystals having come out of Best Girl's butt.

If you import and integrate a 100% save from the previous game, Treant girl in the memory room/previous game has the same pink cream """scat""" as the Ass Queen.

Low Scat is such a troll. Nobody wins. Is it really that hard to turn me into actual poop?

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
any futa on male content right now?
I wish.
At best we have the doll with a massive penis that only seems to get used for sounding the tip with Kuro's tiny thing.

Maybe we'll get lucky and the super special ghost swordswoman of the next part of the game will turn out to be a wielder of a different sword.

Dec 6, 2018
In addition to what others have said, one could argue that Gem Dissemination is scat, except the very last one, even though it's really just a general implication of crystals having come out of Best Girl's butt.

If you import and integrate a 100% save from the previous game, Treant girl in the memory room/previous game has the same pink cream """scat""" as the Ass Queen.

Low Scat is such a troll. Nobody wins. Is it really that hard to turn me into actual poop?
I will never understand why people do this. It is optional and has a warning on it, so scat haters won't play it; however, there are going to be very few scat lovers who would be able to enjoy it, thus making it pointless. I can't tell what is worse, adding scat into a game without it being scat or making an entire game based around scat but censoring it to the point of it being impossible to tell what it is.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Klonoa723

Jan 24, 2022
This still hasn't effing released? Lolwut
I remember like ages ago, going through the demo's files and seeing lots of assets for gals and their kinky scenes that weren't available in said demo... like, the hell's taking them so long to release it? Did they first work on all the art assets first and have they been working on actually animating/implementing them since then?
I got no knowledge on how to mod unity games, but if someone does and can find a way to implement these scenes into the demo, that'd be hilarious, lol.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
This still hasn't effing released? Lolwut
I remember like ages ago, going through the demo's files and seeing lots of assets for gals and their kinky scenes that weren't available in said demo... like, the hell's taking them so long to release it? Did they first work on all the art assets first and have they been working on actually animating/implementing them since then?
I got no knowledge on how to mod unity games, but if someone does and can find a way to implement these scenes into the demo, that'd be hilarious, lol.
Actually, yes. From the way they word their updates, the actual scenes should be largely complete. The release date determining factor is integrating the translation. Assets and scenes get finished *way* sooner.

Reactions: Klonoa723

Klonoa723

Jan 24, 2022
Actually, yes. From the way they word their updates, the actual scenes should be largely complete. The release date determining factor is integrating the translation. Assets and scenes get finished *way* sooner.
Lol, I've actually noticed, like, since I saw a post that said the demo had been updated with some new stuff, I re-downloaded the game and a save to check on the gallery... and I believe it's more or less full? Like, seems all the new scenes are there and working, heh.
Did see some japanese text still, so suppose they're still finishing on that plus some other things related about bugs and such, I guess. Just find it a bit funny how, everytime I checked the release, it was always pushed back another month or two, lol.

Dec 6, 2018
Lol, I've actually noticed, like, since I saw a post that said the demo had been updated with some new stuff, I re-downloaded the game and a save to check on the gallery... and I believe it's more or less full? Like, seems all the new scenes are there and working, heh.
Did see some japanese text still, so suppose they're still finishing on that plus some other things related about bugs and such, I guess. Just find it a bit funny how, everytime I checked the release, it was always pushed back another month or two, lol.
If you mean the update to the demo a few months ago, then that only covers about half of the full game's content.

cotin12345

Sep 11, 2017
ver.jap
ドミネーションクエストvol.2について、エンディングまで一通り完成しました!ただ、まだ各キャラのシーンなどで、制作中の部分があります。それらのシーンの制作と並行して、英語への翻訳もしていっております。1月末のリリースを目指しております。

late January confirmed
hype

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
ver.jap
ドミネーションクエストvol.2について、エンディングまで一通り完成しました!ただ、まだ各キャラのシーンなどで、制作中の部分があります。それらのシーンの制作と並行して、英語への翻訳もしていっております。1月末のリリースを目指しております。

late January confirmed
hype
Which year, we still dont know

dkoad

Jan 7, 2023
so how are you supposed to fight Jewelry girl ? Am I doing it wrong because she seems a bit too strong...

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
so how are you supposed to fight Jewelry girl ? Am I doing it wrong because she seems a bit too strong...
Best girl is immune to attacks that make contact, but only when she’s an enemy. Touching via attacks like Rolling Savate or anything that means contact with your physical body won’t work.

Use magic, or skills like throwing/spitting/exhaling things at her. iirc, the damage reflect skill bounces a portion of any damage you deal. That’s not you doing something wrong.
Pace yourself. She can’t grab Kuro, so go as slow as you need to to not knock out your own allies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
New Twitter post:
Regarding Domination Quest vol.2, we will apply to at the end of January with February 4th as the desired release date. For the first month, we will only sell on and .

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
New Twitter post:
Regarding Domination Quest vol.2, we will apply to at the end of January with February 4th as the desired release date. For the first month, we will only sell on and .
Oh? It actually happened?
Hmph〜
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes