Unity - Completed - Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Boombox 221

What Can I say about this game? That there is a lot of grinding required? That the encounter system becomes annoying after a while? Nope. Those are pretty much the only downsides I can think of for this game.

1. Simple combat, Perfect for a H game.

Lets be honest: We aren't playing these games entirely for story purposes. So an easy to grasp combat system that you can mindlessly use the attack button for is nice, with room for strategy if you wanna progress faster.

2. Don't need to lose to see scenes. Bond with your allies!

If I have 1 criticisim about modern H games, its the mechanic that rewards losing. That's lost progress that means more tedium to get back to where you were. You allies in this game can be bonded with, and that's nice.

3. Monster Girls Pokemon. Need I say more?

4. Simple yet good story. Spoilers will not be given further.

So yeah, play this if you like walking around in an RPG while monster girl is doing something to your char in the bottom right of the screen =-)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SmokeycornFlakes

Honesty really good. However, you have to already be into alot of hardcore fetishes and will even still be exposed to other hardcore fetishes you weren't aware of. I honesty think this game made me acquire a few new fetishes...

These girls are monster girls and most of the time it will turn into hardcore role reverse reversal situations. Even If you are into all things female domination you will get some questionable scared boners. Not for the faint of heart.

Im not going to lie, as a prerequisite you have enjoy alot of other tags along with female domination. For the most part you can avoid many of them but at that point your not really playing the game if you avoid 50% of the stuff. expect tags much more hardcore than just female domination. Lets put it this way, if you like starless then there is a high chance you will like this game.

That being said its a pretty good game and I wish there was more of it. Certainly a game that changed me into a more warped individual for the worse. 5/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.43

Should have read the fucking tags before dropping into the game, most of them didnt interest me because im not that bad of a degenerate, but if you are looking for some vore, giantess and monster looking girls, then download this and go!
    The biggest stand out of this game is the gameplay, its got quite the variety and versatile assortment of playstyles, which i can compliment.
    The least interesting but okay parts of this game are its art (it gets the job done), the sound and the story. The story feels very short and more of a placeholder, but thats not why most people play this game.
    The two most annoying things about this is that for some God awful reason pressing ESC takes you to the main menu, from which you have to load back into the game and the game has no autosave mechanic...
    The other thing is that you encounter enemies by randomly walking around an empty map, which i just personally dislike because its annoying getting ambush randomly after walking for less then 2 seconds, but its also lazy game design.
    Overall an alright game, its just that the tags are not really my thing.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sadooper

Imagine a Pokemon game where the trainer fights alongside the pokemon, and you can have four pokemon on the field at the time (another four in pokeballs, ready to be switched on to the field at any time), but the Pokemon are instead monster girls that will randomly need to steal your "mana"(semen) during battle in order to recover their stamina. As you might be able to guess this makes for some interesting combat, but its really kinda "meh" for two reasons:
    A. Kuro (you) kinda sucks. Kuro, our "Pokemon trainer" for metaphor's sake, has a whopping two attacks, both are pretty decent when you first get them, but they deal flat damage, as Kuro leveling up only increases his mana. Its hard for Kuro to die (unless everyone else is already dead), so he isn't awful, but if they just gave Kuro an attack stat, he wouldn't feel so weak in the endgame.
    B. Combat is too fast. Normally i wouldn't complain about this, but the issue is that attack/speed vs hp/def is not well balanced. Basically if you're under-leveled, you will be out-sped and hit hard by everything, and struggle a lot. If you're over-leveled, you will out-speed everything and the game will be easy. If you get ambushed, you're probably just going to want to run from the encounter, because the enemy is likely to cripple your team during the "ambush" turn. Speaking of ambushes, you can get ambushed, but you can't ambush foes, which is pretty annoying.
    Despite these complaints, the combat is decently enjoyable, i simply hope it's improved in the next game.

The real thing we all care about is the H-scenes anyways which are fairly good! First off, Pro's:
    - A femdom-focused world with a variety of kinks for the freakiest of degenerates
    - Scenes are clearly titled in relevance to a scene's content
    - Hard kinks like "vore" and "gore" are clearly marked, making them easy to avoid
    - A "Skip" button is always available during H-scenes, so if you decide something isn't to your tastes, skip away!
    - Every girl has multiple artworks and scenes dedicated to them
    - An incredibly wide-range of monster girls
    - Its impossible to accidentally miss content (all girls can be re-fought, giving you another chance to capture them; bad-end scenes can be "reminisced" with any girl that you've captured.)

Cons:
    - The hard kinks, like "gore" and "vore" become more prevalent later in the game, making up far more of the scenes than i would have liked
    - Some girls have no "vanilla" content, which could be disappointing if you really liked the design of one, but none of her content.
    - Some scenes give a game over as a result of viewing them, which makes sense within context of the scene, but is slightly annoying to go to a game over screen
    - There is art for gore and vore, but even though they made a threesome scene, where kuro gets fucked by a werewolf, there is no art for that part of that scene; just seems kinda weird that they think showing art of people getting killed/eaten is fine, but they draw the line at getting raped by a werewolf

Special Note (End-game Content):
    - Adding this here for anyone that's confused how they are missing content after beating the game. First, travel to Skysorda Harbor, find the knight in blue armor, talk to him. He will tell of a friend that went missing in the Ice Caves. Travel to Ice Caves, a Nymph will tell you a new magic circle has appeared, and offer to take you there, say yes. The Green Circle is a room that allows you to re-fight any bosses, the blue circle contains the final monster girls as well as an endless dungeon for people that enjoy the game's combat.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ColdArmoredPaladin

I'd say this was an okay game. I've always enjoyed a mashup of 2d characters in a 3d environment. I personally had no issues with the game it ran smoothly. My only real gripe is I absolutely loath rng encounters in games. I'd rather see the enemy on map personally. First part of story was okay nothing too inspiring but it gets the point across. Now the one big plus I do love about this game is the h-scenes. Not a crap ton of useless dialog just nice 3d sex animations that keep it short and to the point with plenty of variety. Also skinship was a neat side option aswell. I do look forward to part two and hopefully they take the gameplay a step further in the sequel.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

One of my favorites games. But there is always something I dont like, since Iam an human being. But the sex and the game mechanic were the part that interested me, the sex scenes were this time just the cherry on a good game and my starting motivation and the motivation to finish it.

Cons:
    -Gore, Watersport, Scat. Fetishes I dont have and which took to many scenes. A bit I can ignore, but it were to many. My tolerance ends in soft vore and unbirth. BUT the game thankfully warns you everytime before such a scene is displayed before you and gives you the option to skip it.
    -Not finished. The story is not done and I personally hate unfinished things.
    -Censored.
    -Decent story, nothing that got me like "Wow, I want to know how it ends." It was OK and the world they established was good. I never found something stupid or unrealistic.
    -The soundeffects are always the same.
    -Would like to have some animations in the sex scenes, because it worked better in the skinship than in the sex scenes itself.
    -Late game is pretty easy, you get so many strong monsters that in the end game you dont need to change anything. But atleast its just in the end game.

Pros:
    +Multiple artists. First it threw me off. I played the previous game and they had mixed artists too, but somehow I expected something different. But then I was glad that they had more artists, there will always be a monster design that you will like (but sadly some of the monsters you like just want to kill you, brutally)
    +A Pokemon like catching and fighting system. I grew up with pokemon and I always love to collect stuff, so I was in a for a ride. I cought every monster, stayed in the zones and searched every corner. I was excited which area is next and what kind of monsters I will encounter and I was never let down.
    +Skinship. A simple mechanic that for me made me realy care for my monsters. I never thought I would like it so much getting caried in a sometime creative and sexy way. I realy got the feeling I earned those sex scenes and got close to my monsters.
    +The fighting system is amazing. In almost any game you get a good team and stick with it the entire game. You got the best stats, bes synergy and thats it. But this game forced me to change my team, get creative and think about new team compositions. Some did work and others stopped working. The game "forced" me in a positve way to use almost every monster and so I still can remeber a lot of them.
    +I like the 3D backgrounds.
    +Good music.
    +Good game designs like a statistcs, listing all monsters and their individual stats. One-hand playbility ;) . Or a good menu. I found myself adapting very quickly to this game.

In the end I still want to play more and as I heard there will be a second part, so I will wait and be happy when its released.

It took me 7 hours and 43 to complete it. But Iam not that fast with games. And how I metioned, I took my time and got everything.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

A true fantasy rpg adventure sex game

- decent storyline
    Nothing impressive but the story through out the game doesn't fall apart. There is a pattern towards the plot but that is just typical of 'boss fight' oriented games.

- addictive gameplay
    You can strategize a lot in this game. Swapping girls out and items to suite the battles. The classic leveling up and unlocking scenes isn't an absolute grind either.

- great artwork
    Includes a feature where the monster girl can carry you with a live view of their movement

- harem of monster girls to fuck/get fucked by
    Perhaps a fetish for everyone. And contains lot of lewd scenes.

The Japanese do fantasy sex games the best and this game is high tier in the monster girl genre for its variety, strategy, and interactive playstyle.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

bigboii

Didn't expect to like it as much as I did, pleasantly surprised with this. As a rpg game it's actually pretty fun gameplay wise, you fight till you can "capture" the monster girl, then you can use the monster girl you captured in battle and raise affinity with her to unlock sex scenes, and those are all pretty varied with a good amount of fetishes represented, there's a variety of artists for the monster girls and all of them are pretty good.
    Overall a solid game, sadly it ends on a cliffhanger so hope they patch more later or continue the game with a sequel.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

tabernakle

I couldn't decide whether to give this game 3 or 4 stars.

Playing the version 1.36, I did not encounter any bug during my 10 hours playthrough. What I faced however were several little things making the whole experience a bit ... Sluggish at times.

The most obvious one starts at the very beginning of the game and lasts all the way until the end : the encounter rate. You won't be able to make 10 steps without starting a fight. This plus the fact you have to double-tap to dash after each fight may discourage you from exploring the maps but the loot and the xp is really worth it. In fact, as your party grows stronger, you'll be able to end these fights in 1 or 2 rounds. Tedious but bearable. Even more so that this helps crossing the difficulty gap between each new region.
    I have seen people complaining about said difficulty ; I do not agree with them. As long as you have a balanced party and you bought or crafted up-to-date equipment, your progress won't be stopped. Slowed, but not halted.

But yeah, there is definitely a pacing problem.

Two last things that might hinder your immersion are directly about the monster girls.
    I think at least 3 different artists worked on this game which shows even on this thread frontpage. This is not critical but it might bother some people (even more so these artists objectively don't have the same technical level) ; you'll have your favorite girls, eventually.
    Secondly, half of them behave like mean bitches. If you can't stand Violated Hero or other GOR games, you will pretty much hate half of the girl roster. I don't know how one is supposed to lead and care after people who would kill oneself on a whim, but the game attempts to play that and it did not work for me (into the Mystic Sanctum Depths you lot go !).

This review sounds pretty negative so far and one might wonder why does it go with 4 stars. Well, because despite these flaws the core of the game is good.

The game rewards you for :
    • picking the right girls to exploit the weaknesses of your ennemies ;
    • growing your relationships with your favorite girls and watching them getting stronger, all the while not punishing you for switching to newer girls ;
    • tailoring their equipment so they can wreak havoc in your name !
    And their character design is great ! Almost every girl looks unique and exotic. We are not talking about strapping a pair of animal ears and a tail on some random loli or busty bitch ; we are not talking about the same copy & paste catgirl you find in every game but truly characters with their own presence ! I mean, this game's holstaurus is officially my favorite of all holstauruses (best girl PERIOD).

In conclusion, this game has some flaws that will hinder your gaming experience. But it knows what it has to do right and excels at it ! You want a challenging-but-not-too-much RPG ? You like monster girls ? You're fed up to see the same monster girl design over and over again ? Even if you answered yes to only one of these questions, go for this game - that's how good it is.

PS: buy the game so we can have a sequel :D
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Nayko93

game with good fetish and arts , but the worst gameplay and use of unity I've ever see ...
    why they don't make it on RPG maker or wolf RPG seriously ... , it's almost unplayable with a keyboard

running is the same key as interact : " Z " seriously , what kind of stupid people who never touch a keyboard in their life put the running and interact key on Z ???

and even while running your are slower than my grand-mother ( AND SHE IS DEAD !!! )
    ( to tell the truth she is not dead but I wanted to make this joke about running slow )

the mix of 2D and 3D graphic are just ugly

the same music over and over and over ... and not even a good one , even RPG maker 2003 have better music ...

the sound design is really bad , especially in the erotic scene , for example the squirting sound is just flowing water

the protagonist seems to be incapable of speaking or just express a single emotion

the option menu is really bad and complicated if you use a keyboard
    just for saving i need to push 10 time a key

and I don't even talk about the great idea of putting a "go back to the main screen without saving" when you press escape
    when you have the habit to play any other game , you have this fucking reflex to press ESC to access menu ...
    the number of time I've lost my progression because I instinctively press escape when I want to go to the menu to save ...

same for the weapon , magic , crystal ... system in the game , over-complicated
    people play it just to fap on there fetish and enjoy a good but simple game , so stop making your game so complicated ..

( I'm not saying that a game should no be complex , look at MGQ paradox on RPG maker , it super complex , but a good form of complexity )

and of course , go try to cheat and modify your save file when it's encrypted in .DAT ...

and i'm sure i forgot a lot of bad thing so say , but i don't have the courage to play further to find all the bad things

the only good point is they put a option to unlock all the scene in the memory room , so I won't have to play it to fap

and the devs plan on making a sequel to this ???
    please for the love of the goddess of vore , do it on RPG maker and remake this on it too

2 star just for the art which is good , not great , but good enough
  11. 2.00 star(s)

lobstercake

based on v1.36

+good idea and seems to have enough content
    -slow transitions/animations
    - menu and save screens are annoying
    -it just feels really clunky overall

can't continue playing it, it's just too frustrating
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 44282

a good game quite solid with the combat mechanics, acceptable difficulty and says it to someone who does not like farming Xp in the rpgs. and fantastic character illustrations ,the girls usually have skills similar to others, but it seems a good point to be able to choose your favorites and still have a variety of tactics in your group.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

avicibell

Review done with version 1.15, took 8 hours to complete with all scenes (not counting postgame).

Tldr: Time demanding but awesome monstergirl game in the vein of that other rpg with the monster girls brought down by massive instability issues (i.e.: crashes all the goddamn time and it's really annoying)

Long version: This is a monster girl based jrpg in the vein (but not exceedingly so) of pokemon, shin megami tensei and so on, the overworld gameplay is mostly walking around, checking around for treasure and talking to npcs whereas the battles are a turn based affair where you and a team of 8 (4 in the field with possibility to switch from the bench, think ffx) battle the enemies, the monster girls do the heavy lifting while the main character provides support with minor damage, items, switching around and giving them mana to restore their stamina should they run low (stamina in this game is basically an mp meter that causes fainting should it run out).

Plot: Nothing amazing here, your character has a brief coming of age event, gets a reason to travel around and get stronger and does just that while the villains do vague villainy in the background. As far as I know this game is related to their sakura game series where a tiny guy in girl clothing fights overwhelmingly large women but I don't know their plot so I don't know if it's in any way related to this one. Note also that there's no engrish to be found, it's a good translation.

Graphics: Beautiful for what they are, think psx rpg artstyle. The backgrounds, stages and such aren't anything to write home about and tend to blur together after a while but the characters are usually extremely detailed with well done cgs for their sex scenes and convincing, large animations for their skinship scenes. That said it looks as if several different artists worked on this, so some designs look far different than others (for instance the mushroom girl compared to any others).

Gameplay: Mostly described above, the combat system has the peculiarity of having three different attack/defense stats instead of the usual physical/magical (they add 'special', which is mostly arbitrary) but you won't really care much about it. The characters usually focus on an rpg role which will become clear looking at their early stats and moveset, with the later ones usually hybridizing a bit (f.e. Looking at ground bat girl and frog girl you will see they have taunts, physical defense boosts and mediocre attacks with leeching properties). The moves are generally shared among them all with a few being unique and their stats without equipment don't tend to vary much inside their own archetypes, so generally you can just pick whichever ones are your favourites and roll forward with them.

Another main aspect of the combat system is the stamina meter, which as described serves as a mana meter and knocks out the monster girl if she runs out (note that purely physical moves cost hp to use instead), some stamina is also consumed each turn by each girl as sort of an upkeep and to regain it they have to take mana from the main character (in the most obvious way possible), which takes a turn and eats up some mana from him (and also, if he runs out of mana it's game over).

Like in other games of this subject matter the main character may be held down by some enemies, mostly bosses, which makes the rest of the girls unable to get mana out of him, raises the enemy's defense, makes him unable to act and also eats up a large part of his mana per turn, in this case they have a set amount of times they have to be hit to let go of him, giving more value to skills that hit several times over the ones that hit once for massive damage.

All in all, the combat system is what you've probably played before if you have any experience with rpgs but it also has its own little things that make it stand out and be memorable.

Other than that, it bears mention that the random encounter rate is ridiculously high and you will get sick of them really fast with no repels or anything of the sort to balance it out. At the start they will be really tough as well, but as time goes on and your toolbox to deal with them increases they will be far easier to take down. This is aided by the fact that each map has a healing spring equivalent or several to help you out.

Lastly, equipment is a large part of the game because it gives vast increases to your monster's stats, there's also a very simple crafting system that comes down to spending more money than usual to have better stats than usual and most of your money will be eaten up by it. I found that money was scarce enough to warrant some thought about who to equip with new gear but not so scarce as to have to grind it out to keep up with the difficulty curve.

Porn: Like in the other big monster girl based rpg you have sex scenes with corresponding cgs gated by affection for each single monster, anywhere from 2 and over. And some cause a game over upon viewing so you're advised to save before viewing them, they do have a warning on the menu if they cause the game over however, as well as content warnings for less pleasant fetishes such as gore, vore, farts and so on. It also bears mention that one part of the game has scat scenes but you're warned beforehand and given the option to just skip them all, in any case neither those nor the gore scenes are as extreme as you may find in the better known games of the genre, with the gore mostly coming down to the narration of the scene without actually seeing any blood or such. Waterworks do not get any real warning however.

Apart of those my favourite part of the game was the skinship feature, which is basically selecting one of your monsters to walk around with the mc in some lewd manner, like for instance jumping on his arms and french kissing him constantly as he walks around or holding his dick and lightly stroking it while walking around. Every single monster has a beautiful animation that plays continuously while you're walking around and it also increases their affection a bit and one of their stats while they're doing it.

As far as fetishes go there's a huge variety, like the named gore, vore, farts, scat, waterworks, vanilla and such, as mentioned the more extreme ones are labelled if you would rather not see them so you can safely ignore them.

Stability: Here's where it fails to get the fifth star, it has a major crashing problem, like you'll have to get used to the game crashing after you enter any map for the first time, or you see some scenes for the first time, or play a minigame for the first time, or (in a particularly aggravating case) watch the credits for the first time. It can still be completed mind you, you load back to your save and do it all again and it shouldn't crash that time, but it still forces you to save after every fight, entering any town, etc. There's also some wonky mechanics, like there's a skill that heals and cures all stat changes for your party but it also affects the enemy party and removes positive effects, despite having no description saying so.

Concluding: I'd also like to mention that the game is more detailed than you would think, while it's not precisely mind blowing you'll still see cool stuff like the taunt animation being different for the aforementioned ground bat girl and frog girl despite it being the same skill, since each one has a different sort of attractive asset to show off, and also that things such as size matter in the game, with each size of monster having a different stamina upkeep and having some skills specifically tailored to affect specific sizes.

And also that the goblin girl's last scene made me stare in disbelief at the screen for a bit after it was done, it's probably worth playing it just to get to that scene and watching it.