RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
do you get exp only by complete quest becuse i dont get any by killing monsters
That's stupid, the game is stupid, the dev should stop being stupid!

EDIT:
I apparently finished the game too!
After defeating the bandits there's nothing else to do!
Great! No CG, and PLENTY of wasted time fighting enemies on level one.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Then you have a lot more to do in the game. Here's what my quest log looks like near the end of the game:
Domination Quest v14 Quest Log.png

As far as whether the game is finished, I think it is. v 0.14 was the last version released, and I think it was supposed to include the last part of the game's story. However there's a bug that causes the game to freeze after you speak to the ship captain and get transfered to the next map, so actually finishing ti is impossible. However, you can still do all the other quests before that, so plenty of content for you to do.

If you can't find where to go next, post your save here so that I can check (it's been a long time, so I don't remember most of the game).

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Then you have a lot more to do in the game. Here's what my quest log looks like near the end of the game:
View attachment 2943897

As far as whether the game is finished, I think it is. v 0.14 was the last version released, and I think it was supposed to include the last part of the game's story. However there's a bug that causes the game to freeze after you speak to the ship captain and get transfered to the next map, so actually finishing ti is impossible. However, you can still do all the other quests before that, so plenty of content for you to do.

If you can't find where to go next, post your save here so that I can check (it's been a long time, so I don't remember most of the game).
Where is this??
I can't get past the second town!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes