Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

If i could support this game, i wouldnt. The patreon's page 2 last posts are almost 3 months apart and now it has been almost a months since the last one. That's not acceptable behavior. Plus big update times. If anyone has pledged support, please give us tell us what's going on on his last september 10 post. We are in complete darkness about whats going on. Thanks in advance.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Let me correct you on one point. From July 25 to September 10 is just 1.5 months, not almost 3 months. In short, they were just quiet on Patreon in August (but not necessarily idle).

So while Deviant Tech's behavior hasn't been perfect, overall I'd say it's been acceptable. It's not like they have a tier with a fixed monthly reward that they need to put out.

In any case, their last post was on September 10, which was just 21 days ago. Typical Patreon updates are monthly (DT has just been commendable with how they've often updated multiple times a month, like 6 in June and 3 in July) so I don't see that as a problem. It's only the first day of October, so I expect their October update to come later.

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
Seemed interesting at first, but yeesh there really isn't much in the way of options. i bombed out completely because all the presented scenarios just weren't for me.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Is there anything new in it? My internet is slow and I don't want to download for the next few hours again for nothing new lol.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Given the name, I was expecting and hoping we'd be the chick, simulating being a dominatrix. Not the dude. First posts suggests its the dude, given description, but then it has female protag. Also 3 distinctly different artstyles in the pics.
Is there an option to play as the dom, or is the female just being a female sub?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes