Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
How you do you play this in VR? i have Oculus Quest 2 as well. Where do I move the files so I can play with VR? Thank you!
warrenitro

To Play Dominatrix Simulator on the Quest 2:

1) Connect the Quest 2 to your PC via Airlink
2) Once connected to the PC, start Steam VR
3) Wait until you are in the Steam VR Home
4) Once the Steam VR Home has loaded, run the Dominatrix Simulator executable file from your PC (Dominatrix Simulator.exe)
5) After a few seconds you'll see a loading screen saying that Dominatrix Simulator is loading and then the game will start!

PLEASE NOTE: You need a pretty decent system and fast internet to play using Airlink. If you have issues using Airlink, try using a cable connection to your PC and follow the same steps above.

Hope that helps! Enjoy!

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
warrenitro

To Play Dominatrix Simulator on the Quest 2:

1) Connect the Quest 2 to your PC via Airlink
2) Once connected to the PC, start Steam VR
3) Wait until you are in the Steam VR Home
4) Once the Steam VR Home has loaded, run the Dominatrix Simulator executable file from your PC (Dominatrix Simulator.exe)
5) After a few seconds you'll see a loading screen saying that Dominatrix Simulator is loading and then the game will start!

PLEASE NOTE: You need a pretty decent system and fast internet to play using Airlink. If you have issues using Airlink, try using a cable connection to your PC and follow the same steps above.

Hope that helps! Enjoy!
Thanks for the info, I'll give this a try. But my PC is an old potato on Windows 7. Is there anyway to run this game in the Quest as a standalone?

Edit: Tried it, Steam won't even install on my 32bit machine :(

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The concept of this game is good but I can't stand that the models have 0 physics when it comes to the actual action. Your face is right there watching a model just clip without reaction to anything. That's especially disappointing considering how much you have to do to get to the actual scenes without cheating.

rockanroll2L8

Mar 15, 2020
This game dead?
Nope. I was just on their Discord. The developers said they're shooting to have an update next month. The main developers, which consists of a wife and husband, are in the process of moving so they haven't been able to work on too much lately (The wife does the voices of all of the characters so, without her actively involved, updates can't happen). They have a handful of other people that work on the game but it's a very small crew so, unfortunately, updates don't come as often as we'd like. They did say that once they're moved into their new place and settled in, they'll have more time to dedicate to the game.

Last edited:

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Any updates here guys? It's been months since I last heard of this. I don't follow any of their social media.

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Any updates here guys? It's been months since I last heard of this. I don't follow any of their social media.
Read somewhere, that developers were moving houses (since supposedly it's all developed by a pair) and supposedly "this was a problem". Not sure if I believe it, considering how slow the development on this game always was. I think there was a promise that it would speed up and have an update after they are done with it.

Reactions: Pedro121

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
So I was experimenting with with another game awhile ago and tried it with this game and this thing is powerful. I just wanted to unlock the camera but the things you can do in game is nuts.

For one, you can remove their clothes and use their alternate holiday clothes. Even mix and match them.

goddess.jpg

Even, remove their bodies.

headmistress.jpg

Second, found out Furia is futa/trans.

furia.jpg

Lastly, you can add object instances in game and modify their sizes, location, etc... add to that the use of the built-in console commands to have them perform. NEVER USE Unity Explorer's Scene Loader because it'll crash you. Use the game's own way.

dom characters.jpg

A few things to consider if you use this. This is a Mono game so check the guide. Make sure to install BepInEx Config and override the UniverseLibMono that comes with with Free move injector. That made me confused why it wasn't working at first.

Importantly, disable Disable_EventSystem_Override in the Unity Explorer setting because YOU WILL NOT be able to choose a choice or use the built-in console. Learn the shortcuts especially F7 because if the explorer is brought up, in game movements and input are locked. I'm gonna try other Unity games for this. Have fun!

EDIT: Use the for this one instead as it's much simpler. After you install it, go the and get the Melon Loader Mono version and extract it to the root folder of Dom Sim.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes