Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
I thought this was dead. basically two years without an update... though I can't believe how little they've seemingly done.

still really the only BDSM VR POV game.

Goddess Hylia

Feb 6, 2024
Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold
Version 2.9.0 (itch)
This version contains sex toy integration with buttplug.io and Lovense APIs.
Remember to support developer if you can!

- - -

BilltheHutt

Sep 6, 2023
it doesnt appear marked to me.

on a side note while the game no doubt got stuff added to it in the past 2 years I wonder how much extra play time that means? i havent tried the latest version just guessing it wont be much. for a while it really looked abandoned. would like to be pleasantly suprised.
I second that.
Is this the Nature of the Beast? To have sooooo many adult games that exceed all expectations... except the expectation that the Devs finish the work? This particular game has a bankable audience. It made at least OK money on Steam/Itch. They can farm the needed code, collect some good profits. NOPE!
Plenty of mediocre Violence-based games get finished, and get even less interesting sequels.
For Adult Games, the amount of money left on the table is different. This enjoyable game has rotted on the vine, while we get served one mediocre Violence-based game after another.
Hard to believe after this many years they'll give us much more content. Our culture glorifies violence while shaming sex. I'm mildly hoping Truth wins out, Prolly not during my lifetime.

Goddess Hylia

Feb 6, 2024
Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold
Version 2.10.0 (itch)
Remember to support developer if you can!

- - -

senorgif2

Aug 13, 2018
anyone know how the fuck to make this thing work in Non VR mode? every time i launch it loads for a minute, then crashes due to a openXR call error.

wormfapante

Dec 1, 2018
I'm so bummed out, for some reason this game in specific lags so much when i try to use vr on it. I managed to run koikatsu with a few mods, and a few others but this one i just cant... Sad... Still a really fun game tho, as far as the desktop gameplay goes

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes