VN - Ren'Py - Domino Beach [Ep.1] [Mr Jet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Beast161616

The dev's previous game "Become a Rockstar" was pretty good (minus the cringe main girlfriend) and was developed to the end so I have high hopes for this one aswell.

In this first chapter:
    The renders seem fine, hot and thicc girls, nice atmosphere and a plot that seems to be heading somewhere. Also it's giving off Baywatch vibes.

Overall a solid first release. Good luck to the dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the game is very pleasant and beautiful, the characters I will say this: everyone is unique in their emotions and character, the plot is interesting and calmly reads pleasantly and all this makes the atmosphere of the music individually selected and all this causes me pleasant emotions and feelings for the game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

REx344

The game is great. One of the best new games I've played in a long while. And I'm already super impressed by the renders, the characters, and the interactions. Looking forward to seeing more. There is a huge potential to become one of the most popular and famous games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

doc-jones

This was an extremely promising first episode, with an obvious Baywatch vibe that is a breath of fresh sea salt air in this genre. I did not see who the author was before downloading and playing, and now I know this game will be great. Become a Rockstar was a great game, and this game follows in its footsteps and even surpasses it in terms of graphical quality.

All of the girls are HOT. They are insanely hot. Some of the best women I've seen in a VN, It's hard to pick a favorite, when there are so many tasty options.

I will eagerly look forward to the next update!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

yamamoto0413

One of the best new games I've played in a long while. Become a Rockstar was a great one, and I'm already super impressed by the renders, the characters, and the interactions. Looking forward to seeing more.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

I was surprised by this game, I like this style, the main character, NTR, etc., I can say that this is one of the best games I have ever played (even with a small amount of content), the screen position in the hot hours is perfect, I am very happy to see the process of creating the game. it has a huge potential ahead, I just hope that fame and money won't turn the developer's head, and he won't start delaying updates or releasing very few things during the year, as happens with many games... Don't let this game die, update it more often, it has a lot of history that needs to be explored, and continue in the same spirit until everything is perfect.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ZARA-LOVE

The game is great. The quality of the renderers is at the highest level, pleasant background music, navigation is very good, clear plot, the main beautiful and hot girls. I would prefer more sexual content in each update, but in the first releases I am satisfied with the quantity. There is a huge potential to become one of the most popular and famous games in this
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

The content is great at the moment, I like the scenes that are there now. So far, everything is fine, and I can't wait to see where everything is going. The build-up of the adventure is just fantastic and this game has a chance to become another great game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

superseveneight

I'm a huge fan of Mr. Jet's previous game, Become a Rock Star, and this game is already shaping up to be as good or better.
    The surfer/beach atmosphere, the beautiful renders, interesting potential love interests and the unfolding storm of drama are the perfect recipe for a great Visual Novel.
    It's obviously too early to tell but given his previous work, how refined he has become in his craft, and this game's promising first episode, I am extremely confident it will turn up to be a super fun ride.
    Looking forward to the next update!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

wizardcock

About the first version: very pretty, different looking girls, very high quality animation and a good plot twist. I would also note the overall warm color scheme, perfect for the beach theme. I also liked that there are other male characters in the game for plot reasons. But what beautiful girls. I would also point out the nice facial expressions.