Unreal Engine DomJoi Office [development thread]

neatherme

Sep 6, 2018
neatherme On itch.io I add the debug version of current development branch. Could you try to run the DomJoiOffice-Win64-DebugGame that is in Binaries/Win64 directory?
The file you said to run works. Anything you need from the debug info, or am I just stuck seeing the debug stuff until the next update? lol

Reactions: DomJoiDev

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Could you check if the `DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping` crash or the main `DomJoiOffice`? Thank you for your time.
DomJOIDev

neatherme

Sep 6, 2018
Could you check if the `DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping` crash or the main `DomJoiOffice`? Thank you for your time.
DomJOIDev
It only crashes (using the files from the debug download link) when I try to run from "DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping"

The main application DomJoiOffice in the main folder of that download seems to work fine.

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Well, it's good info :). There are multiple topics on why debug build might work while shipping build crashes. I will try to provide new builds with potential fixes that I found. Thank you for your time! I will ping you here when new builds for tests are ready.

Reactions: homie_simpson

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
For anyone interested the development I just posted the devlog on Patreon and Itch.IO -

Reactions: homie_simpson

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone I just released the new version.

neatherme I changed a few things including bumping to newer version of the Engine. I hope that it will help the issue.

Last edited:

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hello! I just released the changelog for the new version. It's not as full as I wished it for, but animations, voice acting and face animations are bitches and I was not able to pull it out :devilish: .

Still or

have full changelog.

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
WindKazuya Not at the moment. TBH the game generates so little money, that it's hard for me to spend more resources ATM. Still, I want to release the next version in the middle July.

I will also change the subscription model to something much cheaper, with more benefits, more platforms, more benefits for higher levels and so on.