4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I would imagine that it's supposed to be a fetishized version of the basic Shadow Heartless from the original game. Black body with yellow eyes.
Oh, very true. I haven't played Kingdom Hearts so I didn't know.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I would imagine that it's supposed to be a fetishized version of the basic Shadow Heartless from the original game. Black body with yellow eyes.
as a fan of the kh series i can def say that is meant to be the stock standard heartless. although it just ends up looking stupid having the yellow be on the breasts/nipples they should at least still have yellow eyes where the eyes should be otherwise it looks weird af

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
For being very short and in early development, I am really excited to see how this goes

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have access to the latest version of this?
IS there even a latest version? I'm not a patreon, so I can't see the exact posts, but from the titles of their posts, I don't think there has been an update in forever.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
We sure this is still On Hold?
Dev haven't updated, like anything at all and they already moved on to multiple other projects. Completed most of them in fact.
Pretty sure this mean they abandoned this, unless they did say otherwise.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
We sure this is still On Hold?
Dev haven't updated, like anything at all and they already moved on to multiple other projects. Completed most of them in fact.
Pretty sure this mean they abandoned this, unless they did say otherwise.
Skadoo has a bad habit of leaving projects half finished and never returning to them, though I did ask and Skadoo said they will come back to them eventually, which in Patreon terms is "No" most of the time.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Skadoo has a bad habit of leaving projects half finished and never returning to them, though I did ask and Skadoo said they will come back to them eventually, which in Patreon terms is "No" most of the time.
Ah yes, the "Soon" answer.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote