RPGM Partial Don't let it bloom-[STARWORKS]

Kiz9R

May 4, 2020
bannerImg.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer :
Title JP :
English MTL
: LINK
Language : Japanese
Genre : Married Woman Decagent/Immoral Cuckoldry (Netorare) Pregnancy/Impregnation Outdoor Exposure Shame/Humiliation Big Breast Voluptuous/Plump

Last edited:

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
this seems like a 'remake' of the " " from the same developer, lets hope that this is less clunky to play then the previous one, but i'm already see i'll be needing a guide haha

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
this seems like a 'remake' of the " " from the same developer, lets hope that this is less clunky to play then the previous one, but i'm already see i'll be needing a guide haha
Tried a bit with Mtool just to get a sense of the game, and the dev mixed some elements from his JK games with the core system of the wife-at-home game you mentioned.

Without a guide its hard to know what route you are into, and in my 1st blind playthrough I didnt saw a single sex scene and got to day100 basic ending. Had no clue how to trigger the routes and most of the time you only have the option to go to work.. thats a bit meh becase in the JK games you could at least visit other places, have a bit more freedom.

You can also go in some 'perverted dates' with her to run some exhibitionism stuff and but I found strange.. because that way it feels like Netorase instead of normal Netorare.

Then again I rushed the game just to see some booty (yea) and actually got cucked by a basic ending w/o any sex :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: h3ntaik1d

Kiz9R

May 4, 2020
Tried a bit with Mtool just to get a sense of the game, and the dev mixed some elements from his JK games with the core system of the wife-at-home game you mentioned.

Without a guide its hard to know what route you are into, and in my 1st blind playthrough I didnt saw a single sex scene and got to day100 basic ending. Had no clue how to trigger the routes and most of the time you only have the option to go to work.. thats a bit meh becase in the JK games you could at least visit other places, have a bit more freedom.

You can also go in some 'perverted dates' with her to run some exhibitionism stuff and but I found strange.. because that way it feels like Netorase instead of normal Netorare.

Then again I rushed the game just to see some booty (yea) and actually got cucked by a basic ending w/o any sex :ROFLMAO:
Do you have the game file?

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
actually got cucked by a basic ending w/o any sex :ROFLMAO:
The true netorare end :ROFLMAO:

wife at home was a nightmare, only managed to get the happy end and the end that she returns to her parents home, a very loyal wife to a netorare game haha, so its seems that my hope that they aprimored the system was futile.
A comment in the dlsite page has mentioned that the choices in this one are more relevant than the stats, if you focus a route.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Do you have the game file?
There are links on hentai-sharing

The true netorare end :ROFLMAO:

wife at home was a nightmare, only managed to get the happy end and the end that she returns to her parents home, a very loyal wife to a netorare game haha, so its seems that my hope that they aprimored the system was futile.
A comment in the dlsite page has mentioned that the choices in this one are more relevant than the stats, if you focus a route.
I think this game is better than the last wife one, but I'd prefer a game like Wife Quest, standard RPG ya know?

Gonna say some stuff I got going on the blind playthrough: For her to get comfy with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
looks like you kinda have to get her on the perverted dates 1st.. it feels more like whoring her out than NTR per see. I was skipping all text so maybe something happens w/o the husband knowing.. but I couldnt get it in that run.

Anyway will wait for at least a partial TL for this one, since the menus are all over the place with mtool so you cant actually see the stats/points properly

Keyner

Jul 28, 2017
I found a MTL version of this game. I already did a first run and found no issues.

I can share it if anyone wants it while waiting for a better translation.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I saw a full save in some thread but it was Japanese so didn't help me cuz I'm playing an MTL one.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
+1 i hope this time starworks game got a translation, this guy make great games that based on text but never proper translated or text bug fixed.

Blatancy6130

Jun 17, 2018
>casually play through one route
>game decides you reach the ending with 0 indication
>doesnt allow you to save
for so many games this guy has made they are still so clunky and lack basic QoL features i swear...

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Ok so I tried the full save. Turns out it switches back to MTL English when you play the scenes. Anyone want spoilers?