• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Don't need bells and whistles. Just corruption basics.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I'm looking for just general female protag corruption games. I don't need extravagant plots or anything crazy like that. Just a semi-realistic corruption/harassment game. It can be basic life or have combat, not too picky there. Don't mind a grind. Workplace sexual harassment, public embarassment/humiliation, exhibitionism, corruption, things like that. Doesn't have to be made of gold, either. RPGM, Ren'py, unity, things like that. No text based stuff though, please. The writing in the last sovereign seriously hit me in my heartstrings but it wasn't fap content. Gave me feels though. I am a basic man that likes tits, ass, and vaginas looking for an innocent girl slowly turning into a corner hoe every time she brushes it off after eventually getting used to it. (See Virgin's Protection Magic (magic protects her purity), what alyia's story COULD be, etc.) I'd prefer if it is NOT like katie's corruption where i'm force locked to some dumb bitch who gets dominated by one single fuckhead though.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
For good measures i'd like to add
- Son of a bitch

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Trying out big kuyash now! Thanks guys. If anyone knows anymore lemme know. I liked son of a bitch but jesus christ it's confusing. I've also downloaded girl life now, and I'll give therapist and good girl a try!