VN - Others - Completed - Don't Stop the Camera! Hidden Desires of a Young Wife [Final] [Appetite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Nerro

Good for what it is . There isn't much buildup and the corruption is very fast, so you don't get that delayed gratification from longer games. But if you are just looking for a shorter game about a slutty cheating woman with an optional wholesome ending with the husband, then its good for what it is.

Yeah it starts lacking voices towards the end and there aren't a million scenes. All the male bodies are super muscular when they're supposed to be middle-aged salarymen and it hasn't got the most varied music tracks. We could also had used a bit more fetishes explored.

But the scenes are fairly varied and the art is good. I feel like all its shortcomings are made up for due to the game being as short as it is, which also lowers the price.

Essentially, the value is good. I'd rather play this than some snoozefest game that has 3 times the length but the same amount of scenes and with abnormal amount of filler text to make the game feel bigger than it is. If you like the premise of slutty cheating women this is great.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

くもり空

Female POV is nice but the girl is already corrupted from the start. There is no build-up and nothing to look forward to. It's just a regular-ass nukige about a housewife being unfaithful. There are two endings; one where she stops cheating and one where she continues. Neither ending is satisfying.

But what really makes this game bad instead of just below average is the fact that it looks like it was hastily put together just to fill a quota. Towards the end, the FMC speaks VERY little. I'm talking about 10, 15 and sometimes over 20 lines before Setsuka opens her mouth to say one line. The other guys talk non-stop about how tight and hot Setsuka is while all you have are the background moans in a loop. Maybe it was a budgetary issue, maybe they didn't have money to pay the VA anymore, or maybe it was some other kind of internal conflict.

Either way, this game gets a low score for having nothing to offer and feeling like an unfinished product. Inexperienced writer, bland FMC, lukewarm endings, average art, voice acting that grinds to a halt for some unknown reason, etc. This game is not worth your time.

And can someone explain to me why the guy who's into asses is portrayed as a degenerate? Is it degeneracy to be into asses now? I know that the Japanese are unhealthily obsessed with tits and don't even acknowledge asses as something sexually arousing, but making such a goofy caricature out of an ass guy is just pure BM. Not cool.